look what this man is doing for our future

the best beer in the world is made in america

>not liking American beer
You have to go back!

Libertarians actually have soul!

dude microbrews, IPAs and stouts lmao
dude seasonal brews lmao

being a beer buff is pathetic

this is just a wild proposal to get the discussion started.

this

the "america cant into beer" is a dead meme

kys my man

I'm saying that the shit wouldn't be made in America, it would all be outsourced because libertardian economics is retarded. Your wife and three kids would also be constant victims of assault and rape at the hands of shitskin hordes that your open borders allowed in.

Anyone read this? I think the "interstate market for health insurance" gives the primary state too much power...

>Take time to read it.
It's...it's actually not that bad.

> shitting on micro brews
> being this pleb

his replacement plan is pretty much useless if anything happens to you. 5000$ Health savings account lmao

Dude wines lmao
dude cars lamo
dude high thread count sheets lmao

Enjoying life if pathetic

Is it better repeal Medicaid completely? lmao?

>image
Is this real?

Rand is a real human bean.

Kek

wow how did you manage to fit that much faggotry into a single post!?

BUMP FOR RAND and real politics

It is a complete repeal without calling it a complete repeal. It's a placebo plan. Israeli bootlickers won't notice the difference

NEVER FORGET

This shit is the best beer in the world

america can't into beer all we have are shitty IPAs because lagers are too hard for hipster fags to make

this!

I'll take any dark horse brew against your entire fucking continent

>tfw i wish i could buy better beer

Hmmm 2 year open enrollment for pre existing conditions. Seems like a good compromise.

ill drink to that

when you see it

If only he were president

Not american so can't make out what everything means but, it seems pretty good from what I could gather at least. The pre-existing condition bit is a compromise that should help out a fair amount of people.

>americans
>in charge to declare what tastes good

I also like how it was written by a doctor and as being 4 pages as opposed to over 10,000 like Obamacare it clearly wasn't written by the insurance companies

>liking any of those things
kys you fucking magpie

I can support this. There's room for compromise on healthcare

Reminder: Trump's health care policy was actually the strongest of his entire campaign, and its the one thing the media never attacked him for. This was his 7 point plan:
>1. Completely repeal Obamacare. Our elected representatives must eliminate the individual mandate.
>No person should be required to buy insurance unless he or she wants to.

>2. Modify existing law that inhibits the sale of health insurance across state lines.
>As long as the plan purchased complies with state requirements, any vendor ought to be able to offer insurance in any state

>3. Allow individuals to fully deduct health insurance premium payments from their tax returns under the current tax system.
>Businesses are allowed to take these deductions so why wouldn’t Congress allow individuals the same exemptions?

>4. Allow individuals to use Health Savings Accounts (HSAs). Contributions into HSAs should be tax-free and should be allowed to accumulate.
>These accounts would become part of the estate of the individual and could be passed on to heirs without fear of any death penalty.

>5. Require price transparency from all healthcare providers, especially doctors and healthcare organizations like clinics and hospitals.
> Individuals should be able to shop to find the best prices for procedures, exams or any other medical-related procedure.

>6. Block-grant Medicaid to the states. Nearly every state already offers benefits beyond what is required in the current Medicaid structure.
>The state governments know their people best and can manage the administration of Medicaid far better without federal overhead.

>7. Remove barriers to entry into free markets for drug providers that offer safe,reliable and cheaper products.
>Congress will need the courage to step away from the special interests and do what is right for America.

Lets see how much of this translates into legislation.

Their raspberry wheat is one of my favorites.

After Trump, I'll stand with Rand.

Rand didn't have the raw charisma to break down the barriers setup by the corrupt establishment, but Trump will set the stage for men like Rand.

Get on my level pleb

The language isn't very graceful -- this needs a reee-write by some wordfag.

I'm pretty sure that is the variant for the Singapore air force. They are very similar to block 50's, but with a landing parachute in the boom.

Trapist really do make the best beer.

This, Rochefort 10 is a good replacement for the Westvleteren 12, because it's too damn fucking expensive to have one outside Belgium.

10/10 would sign up for

You're supposed to add to it over time. Take some responsibility.

Bamp

>Stop liking things

shut up france

Some kind of "protection". What a bunch of Corporate Kike Shill garbage.

Republicans literally vote to have less consumer rights. Ultimate Cuckoldry.

ohhhh sweetie?