TRUMP IS CAUSING A NATION WIDE SHAKENING

What the hell is happening??? I've been without internet for a week so I have no idea whats going on but I see everyone at my work and all my friends are freaking out over Trumps executive orders. Today at work a women stormed out of the office and grabbed her pussy yelling "No white men or Trump can tell me what to do I am a women I have rights". It was really embarrassing butt her coworkers said she said that because a guy mentioned he supported Trump. Other women now are saying they cannot work with him because of this. Than I just got on online and I saw one of ny former fuck buddies post this on Twitter.

What the hell is going on? Are any of you seeing the impact Trump is making in real life? What a time to be alive

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/24/list-trumps-executive-orders.amp.html
nytimes.com/2017/01/25/us/politics/some-agencies-told-to-halt-communications-as-trump-administration-moves-in.html?_r=1
congress.gov/search?q={"source":"legislation","congress":"115"}
youtube.com/watch?v=CNIMAFFVy5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=f2lCDQ8j9bE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they can still be struck down by judicial review if deemed unconstitutional.

none of these orders will impact average americans, so i don't see why they are fretting.

But what about her 8 year old?

TRUMP HATES THE ENVIRONMENT IM LITERALLY SHAKING

>they can still be struck down by judicial review if deemed unconstitutional.

Trump is just going to appoint his supporters to the courts.

We dictatorship now.

My jewbook page is covered in posts about Trump. Specifically it is just 3 people, but still.

>supporters

weird, his SCOTUS list even had people who disliked him.

im on the winning side so idc

Its obongos fault, he started the executive order signing frenzy.

>Stopping illegal immigration won't affect wages

Where'd you learn economics, The Young Turks or r/politics?

Nice #AlternativeFacts you got there, it was racist teabagger rethuglican pig George Bush that started it all

shes having an orgasm

I really hope trump doesn't cause liberals to start literally shaking, california gets enough earthquakes without these hambeasts making it worse.

If people were actually shaking as much as they claim to be then California would've been triggered into the most devastating earthquake ever witnessed by now.

Franklin D Roosevelt

California here, can confirm earthquakes occurring slightly more frequently.

>literally shaking

Anyone got a list of the orders.
I wanna see what's making people freak out

If we could figure out a way to harness the kinetic energy released by all this literal shaking, we could end out dependence on oil forever.

>literally shaking

We should honestly just blame FDR for everything

What are you doing in that ehllhole? Flee.

lol normies butthurt that trump made fun of retard. timeless classic thanks germany

>trump made fun of retard

But Trump said he didn't. Was he lying? :^)

>they can still be struck down by judicial review if deemed unconstitutional.
They won't be, all his executive orders are either the usual orders to federal agencies presidents are actually supposed to do, or undoing Obama's bullshit that was preventing laws from actually being carried out.

Serious post:

Can anyone explain why illegal immigrants are being defended?

Outside of all economic reasons etc. but the law is the law - tens of thousands of people migrate to the US through a lengthy and expensive process, they do so legally, they set up new lives.

Why should people who skip this process, ie break the law, be allowed to stay?

No other country allows this - if you sneak into the EU without a visa, you'll get deported.

This is just executing laws that have been in places for decades - why are people suddenly against that?

Also, it's possible to become a legal alien after coming to the US illegally - yes, it is a lengthy process and stuff, but it's possible.

America is an incredibly welcoming country for immigrants, I don't know of any other place that assimilate immigrants better than the US - yet people still think something's wrong - why?

Why the fuck are liberals literally shaking so much? Do they all have that disease that Ian Curtis of joy Division had?

Btw, the EU's outside borders are super heavily guarded. I just know how this looks in Poland:

> IR cameras
> motion sensors in forests
> helicopter patrols
> manned patrols

If you go to eastern Poland, you'll see that security has been really beefed up compared to before being in the EU.

White guilt.
The SJWs are the self-hating chrisitians who believe in white guilt as reason for why they must suffer instead of original sin or some shit like that.
Plus, saying that law's strict but it is law is implying the government which installed that law is good, and they're all shitlords, you don't want to be a shitlord, right Mahmoud?

>republican appoints republican to job x

huh whoa really made me think

>Can anyone explain why illegal immigrants are being defended?
Bleeding heart liberals
Especially since these fuckers are allowed to vote in states like Cali (since you don't need to prove you're a citizen to register to vote there, seriously) and they ALWAYS vote for Democrats

>White guilt.

True :^)

Libs need votes

It's identity politics. If the illegal immigrants were white people overstaying on student visas, they wouldn't give a shit.

>Can anyone explain why illegal immigrants are being defended?

By two main groups. Useful idiots, and the Elites. The useful idiots are the bleeding heart liberals who are too retarded to understand the purpose of borders. The elites manipulate their sensibilities, and the idiots vote. The elite benefit because immigrants are new sources of debt for them. They make money off debt, so viola.

Also, they tend to vote for more govt and more handouts. So the crooks can stay in power more easily while they suck the wealth of the nation dry.

That is the best answer I have found, and I have been desperately trying to find an actual good liberal argument for defending illegal aliens.

> Implying that increasing supply of a service that has shrinking demand does anything to the prices being paid for that service.

lrn2economics

t. DNC.

>the literally shakening

I immigrated to the US legally, and it makes me mad knowing that there are people who skipped the process, especially people from mexico who skipped the tuberculosis test, and just... think it's ok.

Like, where's your respect for the law?

Wanna know why our country is doing that?
Because we have twenty million Muslims. Actually integrated Muslims, not only the explosive Chechens who are easy to radicalize.
Those Muslims provide us with warriors, scientists, workers. They've been a part of our empire since Ivan the Thunderous' days, and to toss them out just because some cunts who can't even make their own countries click properly said we should would be a betrayal, something us Russians deteste. But you of all people would know a lot about betrayal of your own people, right Hans?

>woman says "I'm angry" or "I'm sad"
>expects a horde of men to go out fix the problem for free

The pathetic thing is that this tactic worked for everything in their entire lifes up until this election

Best part is the news isn't even talking about it. They are super focused on proving Trump wrong regarding the popular vote, so that's all they are talking about regarding him.

underrated banter

it's just libs going for broke against common decency

they know that after 8 years, we will have decimated their communist grip on this country

It's almost as if trump is trying to make America great again...for like the next 30-40 years while his legacy stands

It's the Trump curse
California has ragged on Trump so much that the entire cucked state is going to break away from the USa

>all that baka
BETTER GET THE NECK BELTS

There is alot of anxiety in America. We arent even a week in to this journey and people are losing their minds.

Its weird

He made fun of a retard, but not for being retarded

Well, technically he did make fun of him being retarded, but not his disability

the kikes are filtering s.m.h now?

my mom has been texting me a lot since trump won the election. really depressing shit. not sure but she might be doing heroin. it's sad.

also this

Give me the quick rundown.

What is liberal God fdr. Actually no, Lincoln. He literally suspend haebeus corpus. But fdr went super far with EO. But nearly every president uses a bunch of EO over their presidency. However, Obama specifically used his to bypass the republican congress to push his agenda. So it's your liberal gods that brought about this. Now suffer. Right wing death Squads are a signature away

>shrinking demand
Kek

Emma Lazarus' poem, maybe ("send us your huddled masses"). FDR's "We are a nation of immigrants". We're ambivalent about it, and over-cucked. Also, most illegals are Hispanics, and Hispanics are the up-and-coming demographic and the parties want to woo them.

Really activates my almonds that (((they))) and their puppets can't get it

foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/24/list-trumps-executive-orders.amp.html
best i can do

Just read the orders.
Really people are freaking over building a wall and ejecting no gooders.
If you haven't fucked up you'll be right from what i see.

They can't vote for federal offices, only state ones.

Yeah just read them

Holy shit that sounds crazy.

for better or worse it's what real, tangible, measurable change looks like.
18-30yo people haven't really seen it before in their lifetimes.

I think this is all a combination of lack of a real religion, millennials are very economically insecure, thousands of dollars in debt from school, White guilt and White hate pumped into these people for a decade. They built a cult of personality around Obama even though he didnt do a damn thing for any of them.

This all is bad. We are in a tough spot, Trump has to get people to work and do something about this stupid ass student debt and purge the school system of marxism.

He basically has to be the best President ever.

maybe california will just shake itself into the ocean at this rate.

I do. One of the worst presidents for expanding the encroachment of the government into the life of the citizenry and the economy, and Herbert Hoover gets gelded by history while he wasn't that bad of a guy given the circumstances

magnitude 14.88

What if this is part of his plan?

What if he got Barron to calculate the exact locations that need shaking in order to cause massive earthquakes in china and hes focusing his executive orders in those locations??

#LiterallyShaking

Us Canadians got lucky with our Muslim selection as well. They are hard working, not on welfare, don't want to cause any trouble to the public. To be fair, I think it's because they are Indian Muslims, though.

Carfels and shit man.
Also, when you have stories of illegals raping citizens and murdering police, and the media pays it no attention yet uses every chance it can to bash police, you have a problem..
Right?
I mean, i used to think i hated cops when i was a kid, but then i grew up.

This is going to be the worst of it though.

It's how it always is in the US. Then it'll settle down as liberals don't have the energy to argue anything longer than A week or two

>What the hell is going on? Are any of you seeing the impact Trump is making in real life? What a time to be alive

Yes

I'm seeing liberal white women need to be gassed.

Someone failed these women. I don't know if its father issues or what but they are intent on bringing down civilization and mixing us with browns.

I never used to be that religious but lately the whole Adam and Eve story is starting to make me wonder.

>ceasing the funding of billions to foreigners is attacking womans rights in AMERICA

Lefties are daft

there's also the factor that despite all of Russia's land they only have like 10-20 million more people than fucking japan.

Because they aren't white. That's literally it.

If we were getting an influx of white Canadians and the president built a wall to stop them none of these fucks would bat an eye.

tfw faggots are crying all day on facebook about trump's supposed gag order, killing the epa, climate change blah blah blah and I shut em all up real quick with news that every president does the same routine shit during transition
nytimes.com/2017/01/25/us/politics/some-agencies-told-to-halt-communications-as-trump-administration-moves-in.html?_r=1

Because Reagan let million of illegal spics in in the first place instead of gunning them.down and dashing their anchor baby's heads against the rocks.

They think that all they have to do is be obnoxious and the president will give them amnesty again.

Reagan truly was a globalist piece of shit.

I think I'm having a seizure guys from all this shaking?

the shaking creates the (((echo))).
It's like how roaches vibrate their thoraxes to hiss.

Has anyone considered that she isn't making a political comment and just happens to have Parkinson's?

Whoa. This is deep.

congress.gov/search?q={"source":"legislation","congress":"115"}

List of proposed executive orders, and their status on the hill.

youtube.com/watch?v=CNIMAFFVy5Q

they're just overreacting and playing the victim. like always. vid related.

>integrated Muslims
Baтнaя пидopaшкa вpeт c хyeм Щищeнa вo pтy.

>8 years of obama executive orders
>literally nothing said
>3 days
>S H A K I N G

Real question here: why don't employers just not hire undocumented workers? I've seen the hypocrisy first hand. Guy I used to work for thrived off the work of undocumented workers. They made up 80% of his staff. And he would constantly post up newspaper clippings about Republican party shenanigans. I remember one specific example he posted on his door an article about Rick Perry, and I just remember walking by and saying something like, you support that idiot? This was years ago, but the fact remains, he had a hatred for immigration but his company became successful from their sweat and blood. How can Republicans be so hypocritical? If you hate immigrants, people of color,etc, why don't you white business owners just hire legal citizens and pay them a decent wage?

>Sikh on the left
No.

>man doesn't like illegal immigration
>man likes having a job though
>owns a company that became successful because of illegal immigration
>man still wants to vote illegals out of the country

I've seen something similar to this before, where people would on one side directly profit from a subject and then vote against that subject in elections.
I guess it's got to do with cognitive dissonance, and as such they'd rather defer the choice to the government, so they won't have to feel responsible when their illegal-run companies start failing because they have to pay people a proper wage.

>argue
When have they argued? All I'm seeing is slander, threats, and violence; and they've kept that up for a very long time.

Uh yes. All foreigners are the same.

>ptchoo!

>The SJWs are the self-hating chrisitians who believe in white guilt as reason for why they must suffer instead of original sin or some shit like that.
They're the fucking opposite. Liberals who grew up, was told God was evil, became athiests, and went full on rebellion supporting all odd things. They have a general attune against religion.

>Shakening

So...

>Multi-pronged orders on border security and immigration enforcement including: the authorization of a U.S.-Mexico border wall; the stripping of federal grant money to sanctuary cities; hiring 5,000 more Border Patrol agents; ending “catch-and-release” policies for illegal immigrants; and reinstating local and state immigration enforcement partnerships.

Protect borders, create jobs

>Two orders reviving the Keystone XL pipeline and Dakota Access piplines. He also signed three other related orders that would: expedite the environmental permitting process for infrastructure projects related to the pipelines; direct the Commerce Department to streamline the manufacturing permitting process; and give the Commerce Department 180 days to maximize the use of U.S. steel in the pipeline.

Create jobs and build infrastructure.

>An order to reinstate the so-called "Mexico City Policy" – a ban on federal funds to international groups that perform abortions or lobby to legalize or promote abortion.

Save government money by making abortion privatly funded.

>He signed a notice that the U.S. will begin withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal.

Stop the US getting shafted, again.

>An order imposing a hiring freeze for some federal government workers as a way to shrink the size of government. This excludes the military, as Trump noted at the signing.

Stop government workers enriching themselves, save taxpayers money.

>An order that directs federal agencies to ease the “regulatory burdens” of ObamaCare.

Sort out the mess that is Obama care.

I'm not seeing the problem here.

LITERALLY SHAKING ALL OVER RIGHT NOW

Oops forgot vid
youtube.com/watch?v=f2lCDQ8j9bE

>forgot vid

lmao what a retard