Worst. President. Ever

Trump is turning America into a dictatorship. His moves to silence the media, government employees, and scientists are very disturbing. You cannot both love American freedom and support this man.

Ok, Juan.

Psst wanna switch flags i think you earned this leaf

it's not disturbing. they are corrupt.

I don't care as long as he disarms the demographic bomb

Thanks for typing all that, really started foggin' my noggin'
*throws opinion away*

>His moves to silence the media
How. Be specific.

really massaged my membranes

Build The Wall, Deport Them All

His Press Secretary literally berated and threatened the press, from the podium of the white house press room no less! He constantly disparages journalists, including very disrespectfully recently in front of the CIA memorial wall of stars honoring fallen american CIA officers.

>His Press Secretary literally berated and threatened the press
How. Be specific.

You realize we're mostly fascists here right? Anything goes so long as it helps save the white race from destruction. Gas the kikes, race war now.

Fuck of Jose
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>You cannot both love American freedom and support this man.

Is this really your new pivot?

The patriotic left?

LOL

speak for yourself user

redpill me on this my dudes

>not even a week yet

slow down, faggot.

>CIA is butthurt that CNN is getting called out for their bullshit

So that's what this is really about.

Thanks for revealing your motives.

Are you deaf or dumb?

Freedom is shit. You can only make progress with a iron-fist white dictator but still has good will in improving his nation and people.
Daily reminder that science made the biggest progress under monarchy, fascism and communism. There's no need in gender studies, blm and other muh liberal freedom shit.

JIDF get out

Waiting for the executive order that puts whores back in the kitchen

No, he is dismantling the overpowerful federal govt and their cronies. This isn't a dictatorship, this is what we voted for you fucking mong.

Not even remotely what happened. Yet again, the left skews events.

Hey, no true scotsman can either

This is true but we don't have to tell the lefties that anymore. He's president now, time to meme him further towards full fash.

Ahahaha. Suck it. We have had to endure the complete erosion and nigh-eradication of American values by Shitbag Nigger for 8 years. Trump is making America great again. You lose.

Oy...O-oy... OY VEY! OHOHOY VEHEHEHEY! OOOOOOYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

2/10 bait

Technology and science advances at an exponential rate, with it currently advancing the fastest in history right now

And he's replacing them with his own cronies. His cabinet makes it appear that he's trying to fuck every single federal operation.

O no America sucks now

>His cabinet makes it appear that he's trying to fuck every single federal operation.

We can only hope.

get fucked CTR

No, we didn't had any real breakthrough. Everything they make now is just warmed up shit form last century.

Trump's supporters voted a FUCK YOU to the elites and now our first nigger president Trump enacts a FUCK YOU on every govt agency he can get his tiny hands on. he is literally destroying the country to the jeers and cheers of Dumbfuckistan

Bush and Obama already turned America into a dictatorship. Just because someone is using that power in a way you don't like doesn't suddenly justify you to start complaining now about something we have been saying for years.
Good, they deserve to get their ass spanked for once.

Not an argument.

Rare

We cannot let him have the nuclear codes!

He's allowed more media sources into his press room than any before.. and he's not being spoon fed questions beforehand.

Those two were not even born the same year. Nice going 8 chan.

Fascists btfo

I wish i had a dictator,i mean life here is shit anyway but at least he would get shit done,i am so jelly on americans for having someone like Trump...

Maybe they should stop lying? He didn't threaten anyone. Calling fake news outlets what they are is the right thing to do. If they reported facts instead of opinion and stopped excluding things that were inconvenient or taking things out of context, this would be a different story. But that's what they're doing and you're an idiot if you don't see it. You should kill yourself.

We don't have a dictator. We have a democratically elected leader who has unprecedented power that was given to him by the previous administrations. He's fulfilling all of his campaign promises, it looks like. The only question is: what will he do with the other 206 week he's in office this term?

Keep America great.

>silence the media,

MSM is total shit now, you are fed nothing but the corporate line about it's own polittcal, financial and social interests.
> government employees,
employees should work and not spout off
>and scientists
scientists shitpost all the time talking outside their fields.

Based leaf

>Over 50% of the country has had to keep quiet in fear of reprisal from lefties for over a decade
>Trump is turning America into a dictatorship

Pick one and only one. You filthy cunt

>Trump is turning America into a dictatorship.

[citation needed]

I just realize basically all his cabinet picks have axes to grind with their deparment and have advocated cutting them or refirming them into something more efficient.

>employees should work and not spout off
They're employees, not slaves. They're allowed to have an opinion, aren't they?

not while they're at work, and I come from a background of union protected job in manufacturing.

>bow down to SOROS
good goy

he has made less executive orders than dictator obongo so shut the fuck up

they can but not on company twitter accounts
if i went up to my companies twitter account and posted that i think airlines should offer specific planes that muslim travelers are forced to fly on with beefed up security im sure i would be fired in an instant
and rightly so

god damn you people are just fucking annoying at this point. who's paying you to post here? are you that much of a fucking sellout faggoty piece of shit?

we had no freedom before this man. the white population has been under attack for 8 fucking years. fuck you we are taking back this country, because we founded it, built it, and maintained it. it's ours. and before it is all said and done, we are gonna hang you fags.

literally a few executive orders and you queers are on suicide watch having fucking panic attacks. what are you gonna do when the pendulum goes fully fucking right and there is an OPEN fascist movement in this country, die of fucking shock? how pathetic, you dont even deserve to live at this point. fucking faggots all of you.

Indeed.

Where are the "Oath Keepers" now Trump is breaching the Constitution?

>he has made less executive orders than dictator obongo

Trump has only been President for 6 days, you fucking retard.

> silence the media
You mean the media who constantly lies to the American public, and sowed fear?
> government employees
Source please
> scientists
Putting a gag order from stop spreading pseudo-science isn't a bad thing
> Turning America into a dictatorship
Well the left are acting like complete fascists

I know, it's fucking awesome.