You can really protest for anything these days

You can really protest for anything these days.

consequenceofsound.net/2017/01/a-million-juggalos-will-march-on-washington-dc-in-protest-of-gang-classification/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/01/25/politics/scientists-march-dc-trnd/
youtube.com/watch?v=UUOvnbCtnVQ
rollingstone.com/culture/news/killer-clowns-inside-the-terrifying-hoax-sweeping-america-w442649
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good god, can you imagine the BO?

What the fuck is their problem.

That's considering a significant number actually show up. Have you ever seen videos of their gathering? It looks more like some mildly intense party in a suburban backyard. Plus, 95% of these dolts are living on their parents dime and probably won't be able to afford flights out to DC.

The streets will run red with faygo and the screams of WHOOP WHOOP will ring throughout the night.

These guys are still around? wtf

CLOWN HOMIES WHOOP WHOOP

Who's bringing the magnets?

Ah, juggalos, some of my worst memories are with these "people"

Hopefully they don't clash with this protest...
cnn.com/2017/01/25/politics/scientists-march-dc-trnd/

Wouldn't want those scientists to tell them more lies and get them pissed.

The wicked clowns will never die.

What day is it? Do we have time to meme another leftist march into existence, conveniently on the same day?

To be fair it is stupid that they're considered a "gang"

I haven't seen juggaglos moving heroin and coke and bixnood dub ho muhfugga

They have a million members?

There's a million of these knobbers?

what a bunch of fucking niggers

Of all the things to be declared a gang right now, it's Juggalos. Seriously?

>frog of peace is labeled hate speech
>"killer clowns" that spend all day doing nothing but hanging out with their homies who always have each others back isn't a gang

>Juggalos, scientists and feminists all end up running into each other and fighting over protest space
#HWNDU

Life of Brian anyone?

Well, to be fair, it is super retarded.

The music is aggressive, but compared to rap it doesn't spark near the amount of crime.

Most of the juggalos want to smoke weed, eat, and act like low-brow nerds talking about old horror movies, old cartoons, and other shit.

They might as well title the 'Bee Hive' Beyonce's radical fans as a gang while they're at it.

>a-million-juggalos
There's no fucking way there's actually a million juggalos

juggalos are still a thing?
and they're gonna assemble in a group of a fucking million to >prove< they're not a gang.
well, if they're still around, they've gotten even dumber than i remember
>mfw i'd forgotten about that subculture altogether

fuck you for polluting my brain with it, OP

HAHA

hah. i've seen one and that was 2 years ago and the fucker was in his 50s. gray hair with some juggalo jersey and face shrapnel.
it was funny as hell, but mostly just sad.

They have their own festival

youtube.com/watch?v=UUOvnbCtnVQ

Will their march mark the beginning of a new American festival? Well.. good luck finding 10000 of those people.

I just hope Trump won't be there to have feces thrown at him by this subspecies.

They are up to something:
rollingstone.com/culture/news/killer-clowns-inside-the-terrifying-hoax-sweeping-america-w442649

I bet Wade will be attending

>
>
>That's considering a significant number actually show up. Have you ever seen videos of their gathering? It looks more like some mildly intense party in a suburban backyard. Plus, 95% of these dolts are living on their parents dime and probably won't be able to afford flights out to DC.

Yeah, ill use my college loans in which I get from taking Cyber Security and Network Systems. You hating fag hat.

Purge

Juggalo here. Been one for over a decade. It's a way of life desu. I'll be in DC with my brothas. Laugh all u want but we are the silent majority.

They are a gang in the same sense that Hell's Angels are a gang. Most of the members have no knowing relationship with the core business. But they provide a smoke screen for the actual illegal activities to happen. Bunch of druggie clowns or bikers stall police investigations and give safe haven to the actual gang. Just because they wear the same colors.

As a juggalo OG, and a Trump supporter, I have to say, that is some bullshit you're saying nigga
Juggalos are just chill folks tryna get money and fuck bitches family nothing wrong with being insane in the membrane

Are you a juggalo?

Post pics in makeup please.

bullshit
post a timestamp of your tattoos

Not true at all. You can't join the group until you know the core beliefs. Once part of, you don't speak of those "core beliefs". Been one a decade and I've never peddled drugs or robbed anyone. Idk what juggalos you deal with desu.

>tfw Sup Forums is full of Juggalos

Really time to reevaluate my views.

Most of the tatoos are face paint desu. But I only have one tattoo and it's the juggalo crest with the date of initiation. It's on my lower kneck so hard to show.

I'd buy that for a dollar

Dont you have a watermelon to be shitting in? and than eating it because you got high and forgot you dont have any food and wasted what you did have left because shitting in food is an art?

You making me hungry

Bringing hatchets

>flights out to DC.
Road Trip with the senpai, if they can drag their ass to the gathering every year, they can go to this instead.

The Man has the problem with them.

Obama did it, maybe Trump will reverse it, they announced this protest a long time ago

Wait, I thought the whole problem was that they couldn't have it any more because they are considered domestic terrorists now and can't legally gather.

TOP KEK.

Get this man a cheeky Nandos.

>gang classification
every day... every fuckin day with this what the hell is goin on is everyone the victim of everyone.

the only thing i can think of to give credibility is that a group (maybe us) is pushin for so many marches by so many people that again it becomes white noise and irrelevant.

or maybe its soros saltin over the election still who knows.