i.imgur.com/7R5WfyC.jpg
>Wadi Barada Jan20
i.imgur.com/38z6jiF.jpg
>Palmyra Jan19
imgur.com/a/AAzyq
>E Ghouta Jan14
i.imgur.com/qVvy60J.jpg

Developments Jan26
>DeZ- SAA took control of 50% of cemetery, few hundred meters of lifting the siege on the Airport
>6 Tu-22M3 hit IS control centres, ammunition storages, armament and military hardware
>SAA foils rebels attack in Harasta, N Damascus
>Lavrov plans meeting with opposition leaders in jan27
>US opens new Sy base in Rojava with 800 servicemen
>Idlib jihadi wars first victim: Alnursa takes out CIA-backed Jaish al-Mujahideen(estimated 8k fighters), they runned and joined Ahrar al-Sham
>YPG FORCES REPEL IS COUNTER-ATTACK Tabqa countryside
>SAA liberates new village in w Palmyra
>unconfirmed: Turkish Army lost Sulfaniyah for the 12th time
>Turkish-backed group executes local man accused of spying for Kurds
>Houthi forces shoot down Saudi chopper

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MIG29_/status/824367910143557635
youtu.be/jIWBvb6oVM4
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract;jsessionid=F90875EAE1FCAC25F36D99DD77EF3215.f02t04?systemMessage=WOL Usage report download page will be unavailable on Friday 27th January 2017 at 23:00 GMT/ 18:00 EST/ 07:00 SGT (Saturday 28th Jan for SGT) for up to 2 hours due to essential server maintenance. Apologies for the inconvenience.
vz.ru/news/2017/1/26/855059.html
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/26-january-is-statement-on-regaining-alseflaniyah--
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4029557/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamist_uprising_in_Syria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1964_Hama_riot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sectarianism_and_minorities_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1982_Hama_massacre
twitter.com/RudawEnglish/status/824557512691159040
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Late Night
>It's late Morning actually
Oh poor unatedstateians u so silly

So it seems like trump is off for an idiotic start in Syria, here's why:
1- banning people from dangerous areas? So what, Extremism is a virus then? The guys who did 9/11 were all from safe countries (all with good ties with the US and one of the with a higher standard of living than some parts of Europe). if he wants to stop radical Islamic extremism from entering america then he should ban all Muslims which we all know he won't because Saudi shekels.
2- banning fucking Iranians? Is there a single western intelligence agency that has fears of Shiite terrorist acts against western civilians ? I said it before, trump probably can't point Iran on a map to save his life. To him everyone with a brown skin is a bad person and that's it.
3- this shit could have been done quietly behind the scenes anyway. It's an open secret now that countries that are separated by vast bodies of water from the Muslim world like Canada and Australia are cherry picking the people they're allowing in. Shit I know a guy who went to Canada as a refugee with a group of 10 families and he told me that only four of them were Sunnis and only one of them had hijab wearing females. They even were allowing people in who weren't officially assigned as refugees by the UN just because they were minority members. Trump could've easily done the same since america can actually chose who comes in due to being isolated from the rest of the world by two massive oceans.
3- safe zones ? Who will pay for them? Jordan? Turkey? Gulf states? Mexico? Most likely it'll be the american taxpayer. so instead of giving refugees welfare money at home, trump will waste billions offering them shelter, food and safety abroad. Again this goes to show how much of a retard he is. He doesn't care about the economically detrimental effects of bringing in refugees, no no, he just wants to keep those brown skinned people out and he just doesn't care if he wastes billions of dollars doing so.

>they runned and joined Al Sham
>runned
Whose education is that?

Wadi Barada's top terrorist is dead:
>twitter.com/MIG29_/status/824367910143557635
Rebels on the verge of collapsing.

Not to mention moving the Israeli embassy to the occupied territories thus practically inviting attacks on the kike outpost

Daily reminder the only white Jews are Russians who bribed the local rabbi into giving them fake chosenite papers so they could migrate out of Russia to the zionist welfare state.

Train to Aleppo

youtu.be/jIWBvb6oVM4

did you take this off of some sjw website?
the ban is temporary so i dont get why youre so buttblasted about it, its going to get repealed in year or two probably

banning iranians is virtue signalling to the right establishment that are all pro-Israel. Banning from unsafe areas is a broad-stroke approach to containing ISIS, which won't work. Their immigration system is broken and Trump won't be the one to fix it. And yes, safe zones are a joke that will make Trump look as wishy-washy as Obama. It stems from the US not wanting to be stuck in any more wars and "isolationism" optics from Trump.

Safe zones could work if Trump pulled a miracle out of his ass and started negotiating with all parties/getting involved in shit like Astana, but that won't happen.

fyi, Canadian immigraion policy (and I think Aussie policy is similar) is based around what skills you have, which is weird, cause most of the time they don't find jobs with said skills, it's basically a litmus test for what kind of a person you are/what kind of a family you have. it's why the west coast/Toronto is being bought out by the Chinese through real-estate so easily.

>Trump has no idea about politics
What a surprise, his biggest plus was being someone else than crooked Hillary, not his well-structured plans for foreign relation

Isn't your cuck prime minister just allowing in swarms of useless immigrants? I don't think Canada has a better immigration policy than the US. Same with Australia, they're just letting in countless people who either have no skill or could care less to be called "Canadian" or "Australian"

we let in 10k "Syrians," and was totally committed for more, but like all liberals, he's backpeddled/been weak on the topic. Even with those 10k though, there is strong vetting, and always has been. How they're treated once they are in country is another problem entirely. Many of them get minimal English training/experience, and are basically useless for anything other than menial labour. It's funny that hes King feminist (same with the dyke thats premier of Ontario), but they can't even support immigrents once they are in country.

>1- banning people from dangerous areas? So what, Extremism is a virus then? The guys who did 9/11 were all from safe countries (all with good ties with the US and one of the with a higher standard of living than some parts of Europe). if he wants to stop radical Islamic extremism from entering america then he should ban all Muslims which we all know he won't because Saudi shekels.
>he should ban all Muslims which we all know he won't because Saudi shekels.

That's illegal, so he's halved the number of refugees we're going to let in this year and (temporarily) banned refugees from those 7 countries.

>2- banning fucking Iranians? Is there a single western intelligence agency that has fears of Shiite terrorist acts against western civilians?

This is just appeasing the neocons in Congress he needs get his cabinet in and to vote his way. McCain, Graham, Rubio, etc. I agree its stupid, but I understand the reasoning behind it.

>3- this shit could have been done quietly behind the scenes anyway.

It needed to be done publicly to show he's following through on campaign promises. Its also a fuck you to Obama, who has been flooding the country with record-levels of refugees to meet the quotas he set.

>3- safe zones ? Who will pay for them? Jordan? Turkey? Gulf states? Mexico? Most likely it'll be the american taxpayer. so instead of giving refugees welfare money at home, trump will waste billions offering them shelter, food and safety abroad. Again this goes to show how much of a retard he is. He doesn't care about the economically detrimental effects of bringing in refugees, no no, he just wants to keep those brown skinned people out and he just doesn't care if he wastes billions of dollars doing so.

Of course it will be us. Instead of sending money to the UN, EU, and Turkey to take care of refugees, we'll spend it on safe zones. Its vastly cheaper to establish safe zones than transporting, monitoring, and providing gibmedats indefinitely to refugees.

Which syrianon are you?

"strong vetting" aka fucking up on the first batch and having some muzzie stab a bunch of people

Hopefully you guys have improved since

pretty sure that guy was a born Canadian, but maybe I'm remembering wrong.

>Late Night
We work in Syrian time here, dingus.

Vetting doesn't fucking work in the first place. The second and third generation migrants will be more radical than their parents and they're the ones who'll cause crime, trouble and terrorism.

There's only one timezone that matters and its God's own (central standard). Sorry you're learning this so late in the game

It seems like you didn't think about this at all. You shouldn't just believe every shit some SJW newspaper tells you.

The ban is temporary and most recent terrorists in Europe were "Refugees" - just because there is the possibility that someone from another country is a Terrorist too, doesn't mean that he has to accept every single other threat too.
Also Assad is doing good while the moderate beheaders, Nusra and ISIS lose territory - so there is a high risk of Terrorist "Refugees" now.

The Iran is currently an enemy to the USA. Relations are tense.

Sometimes I am really surprised about how many normies are here in /SG/. Shouldn't you know best how Propaganda works?
Just like this faggot here who just copies the "Muh, Trump is dumb and evil" narrative of the German Media.

>safe zones

Same policy Hillary was pushing for in Syria, seems like Trump has no interest in putting a stop to it.

A safe zone will only lead to the creation of a rump state and weakening Syria even further.

This is true, but the problem isn't immigration.

>but the problem isn't immigration.
:^)

>but the problem isn't immigration.
:^)

>Harvard professor of political science Robert D. Putnam conducted a nearly decade long study on how diversity affects social trust.[91] He surveyed 26,200 people in 40 American communities, finding that when the data were adjusted for class, income and other factors, the more racially diverse a community is, the greater the loss of trust. People in diverse communities "don't trust the local mayor, they don't trust the local paper, they don't trust other people and they don't trust institutions," writes Putnam.[92] In the presence of such ethnic diversity, Putnam maintains that

>[W]e hunker down. We act like turtles. The effect of diversity is worse than had been imagined. And it's not just that we don't trust people who are not like us. In diverse communities, we don't trust people who do look like us.[91]

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract;jsessionid=F90875EAE1FCAC25F36D99DD77EF3215.f02t04?systemMessage=WOL Usage report download page will be unavailable on Friday 27th January 2017 at 23:00 GMT/ 18:00 EST/ 07:00 SGT (Saturday 28th Jan for SGT) for up to 2 hours due to essential server maintenance. Apologies for the inconvenience.

If you properly integrate people into the group, you don't have an issue.

When you have idiots who believe (like my cuck PM) in moral relativism and that Muslims dindu nuffin, you are left with non-integrated ghettos that don't add to society, and are controlled internally by religious puritans that teach naive, unaffected and easily swayed male youth that it's ok to do violence in the name of him and his god.

It doesn't take much (except maybe a generation or two of education to integrate the new population in extreme cases) to do it properly, but it costs money and reaps no benefits to existing politicians looking to reap political capital from successes during their term.

Thus you have the problem with modern progressiveism and how it affects our education system in a nutshell, and how good intentions and feel-good morality destroys entire demographics of a population. That one line from a single paper doesn't properly address that, and is taken out of context because it fits your overly simplistic view of reality.

Also, you are right now in a general discussing a war caused by multiculturalism.

It seems like a war fought by people trying to keep multiculturalism because it is a hug part of their identity, vs cultural and religious puritans bent on taking a 1400 year old book as gospe, exaserbated by other cultural puritans trying to wage geopolitical war through proxy. but please, continue explaining to me the Syrian war through the eyes of a simpleton.

>If you properly integrate people into the group, you don't have an issue.
A rat does not turn into a horse even if it lives in the stables and acts like on. There is only so much you can do and integration stop working as soon as people migrate in large numbers. Everyone prefers being with their own kind and the migrants are no different. They will bunch up and refuse assimilation if they can.
>moral relativism
Go ahead and prove objective morals without God.
>you are left with non-integrated ghettos that don't add to society, and are controlled internally by religious puritans that teach naive, unaffected and easily swayed male youth that it's ok to do violence in the name of him and his god.
No. This happens absolutely everywhere, regardless of if your PM is a cuck. The only worthwile solution is to not accept the migrants in the first place.
>It doesn't take much (except maybe a generation or two of education to integrate the new population in extreme cases) to do it properly
Still doesn't work if there's too many of the migrants. There is no way this would work in a country like Germany for example, that is absolutely flooded with invaders.
>because it fits your overly simplistic view of reality.
It fits my realistic and pragmatical view of the world. Instead of causing problems to ourselves with mass-migration, living as if it was an unstoppable force of nature (which the globalists always seem to imply) we simply do not accept them in the first place.

>It seems like a war between two distinct groups of people with videly differing views, I really don't see how this could be defined as multiculturalism
Nevermind the fact that there's a shit-ton more groups than just the two you mentioned, with infighting on the Jihadi sides going on RIGHT NOW. Kurds, ISIS, SAA, Hezbollah, local Sunni militias, Al-Nusra, "FSA" and whatnot, Druze, Alawite, Shias.

>just copies the "Muh, Trump is dumb and evil" narrative of the German Media.
You seem pretty loaded, where in my post did I imply that? Are you saying that Trump was elected because of his plans for foreign relations and not because he was an outsider to the Washington-establishment promising to make politics for the normal population?

>most recent terrorists in Europe were "Refugees"
>The Iran is currently an enemy to the USA. Relations are tense.
Yes, in Europe. You know, where (((some))) people opened the borders and refuse to check people entering their country or to deport them. How is that a problem for the US? They probably know better who is fighting for Al-Nusra than the Al-Nusra HQ.
US has a lot of enemies, no need to escalate the situation now.

I don't buy this. Take Muslims in the South. The South was originally the largest, and is still one of the largest, destinations for Muslim refugees and immigrants because they're socially conservative and that aligns with the social views of the South. This only changed due to 9/11, not due to living in close proximity with muh other.

In my experience, this only really occurs in large black communities with blatantly corrupt public officials. Chicago, Atlanta, Memphis, Baltimore come to mind. Those also happen to have the worst murder/crime rates in the country, and surprise, there's resulting racial tension.

>vs cultural and religious puritans bent on taking a 1400 year old book as gospe
I see you're implying objective morals and your own values as objectively correct here. From the point of view of the Islamists, they are the righteous ones. What, exactly, each side believes is irrelevant, as so long as their views are widely different, there will be conflict between the groups.

>>Nevermind the fact that there's a shit-ton more groups than just the two you mentioned, with infighting on the Jihadi sides going on RIGHT NOW. Kurds, ISIS, SAA, Hezbollah, local Sunni militias, Al-Nusra, "FSA" and whatnot, Druze, Alawite, Shias.

Most of those conflicts have nothing to do with MC, the remainder only partially. Once again you are using one factor of part of a conflict to address the whole conflict.

>>Go ahead and prove objective morals without God.

Oh, you're standard Sup Forums. What are you doing in this thread? Don't you have a Trump/Britpol/eurocuck thread to shit up?

Still be glad he won, instead of him you'd have Hillary bombing you right now as we speak

Your anecdotes have much less value than the study combined with us seeing the very thing happening in Europe right now.

>Most of those conflicts have nothing to do with MC
What do you mean by this? What conflicts? All conflicts in this world are caused by differing interests, based on mankind's tribal nature and US vs THEM. Call it multiculturalism, a difference in opinion, colluding interests, whatever. It's still the same thing at its core and it is a very simple fact that diversity causes conflict.
>Oh, you're standard Sup Forums. What are you doing in this thread? Don't you have a Trump/Britpol/eurocuck thread to shit up?
I have been in Syria threads since the Arab Spring and I am far above the average Sup Forumse, simply because of the fact that I am having an argument instead of telling you to go away JIDF. That's also not an argument and typical Sup Forumsshit behaviour that you're trying to criticize, you hypocrite.
Objective values and morals do not percievably exist and for us to "prove" their existence logically, would require the existence of a cognizant superdimensional being, or God, put simply. Whatever values we hold are utterly subjective.

>>since the Arab Spring

lol newfag, get out.

There were no Syria threads before the Arab Spring. The country is highly irrelevant to us Westerners. Are you perhaps dyslexic and thought I was talking about Sup Forums in general? I have spent 8 and a half, long miserable years on this site.

There were no /sg/ before /ug/ homeskillet, try again.

Praise

>dismissing an objective truth on Christian-Muslim relations in the South as anecdotal

And that's where I realized you're full of shit

>combined with us seeing the very thing happening in Europe right now

Surprise, there's societal upheaval when you import millions of muzzies that openly disregard your own laws and raping women at relatively higher levels

KA52 and Su25 now used in Palmyra operation
vz.ru/news/2017/1/26/855059.html

so trump is literally same as hillary i guess?

syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/26-january-is-statement-on-regaining-alseflaniyah--

What the fuck does it say? TAF BTFO?
Help me out,fellow European flag refugees :^)

Closer to Obama.

Where did I say /sg/, Leaf? Tell me, when and where, exactly. Quote it for me, go ahead. I wanted to have a serious discussion with you, but you are clearly a fool and not worth the attempt.
>And that's where I realized you're full of shit
Luckily you've got your trip so I realised you're full of shit a long time ago. Do you have any sources for this objective proof of yours? Are, or were there notable amounts of Muslims in the south, enough to not integrate and cause conflict? Are you certain the conflict caused by them did not simply drown in the already existing conflict between whites, Latinos and blacks? The US does have a very high crime rate for a 1st world Western nation, after all.
>Our analysis shows that peace does not depend on integrated coexistence, but rather on well defined topographical and political boundaries separating groups, allowing for partial autonomy within a single country.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4029557/

>Surprise, there's societal upheaval when you import millions of muzzies that openly disregard your own laws and raping women at relatively higher levels
There's conflict everywhere multicultural and eventual social upheaval as well, when things go South. Syria is a prime example of this, the country functioning under iron fisted rule, as is required for Third World muslim nation, turning into open conflict as soon as the leadership was weak and the general situation bad.

i thought he was supposed to change earth!

Why are you trying to compare the US to wartime Syria?

So is Trump :^)

Apparently he called Sisi and told him he admires Assad and to relay that to him since he can't call himself
As for Hillary

Kötünün iyisi
I believe in Perinçek i believe he chose Trump as president for the sake of Turkey

That's what I don't get. He doesn't seem to understand relativity and is using single sentences from similar articles he found on the "related content" section of his initial article. Its actually rather amusing

Nice goth loli

It's like 12 times cheaper to keep refugees overseas and it's safer.

Also Trump needed publicity and to bring attention to the issue - he did both.

Syria was multicultural before the war as well and the conflicts did not start in the Arab Spring.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamist_uprising_in_Syria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1964_Hama_riot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sectarianism_and_minorities_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War

And you have no counter-arguments, so you turn to shitflinging like the very image of the sub-100 IQ Sup Forumsak you seem intent on proving yourself to be.

Actually an ancient incredibly powerful dragon.

Also Hillary would've been far worse.

That's it? you're not factoring government type, economic conditions, environmental conditions, or demographic differences? MC is all you have? The studies you're touting don't help you prove any points because you have no understanding of Syria in 2011.

For starters, If a large demographic within the US was importing foreign extremists as well as weapons thanks to the influence of a different country for the sole purpose of inciting violence, don't you think the US would be in rough shape 5 years later? Don't you see your comparison is retarded?

>Also Hillary would've been far worse.
probably. She had a plan to be way worse, anyway

Do quote me where I've stated that multiculturalism is the only reason for the conflict. Feel free to ignore
>Syria is a prime example of this, the country functioning under iron fisted rule, as is required for Third World muslim nation, turning into open conflict as soon as the leadership was weak and the general situation bad.
where I specifically state the conflict turned into open war because of circumstances, drought, Arab Spring, economical problems, amongst others.

You know what, don't bother finding it. I'm not going to bother replying to your shitty strawmen anymore.

>dude i admire you srsly
>but i am gonna set safe zones in your country without asking you and do whatever i want lol

Oh, you mean the point I refuted with mine. Syrian leadership was weak because it wasn't just fighting rebels. It found allies/rekindled old ones and got stronger. They continue to defy an international contingent trying to remove them, including the US. why are you still bringing this retarded and simplistic viewpoint to the table?

Personal opinions on someone don't account for shit when you have a room full of republican advisors and an Israeli PM urging you to invade Syria

are you surprised? i'm not.

And how does this have ANYTHING to do with the US?

Oh dear, I wonder if he even understands what he's reading.

>Oh, you mean the point I refuted with mine.
No you didn't.
Syrian leadership was weak because it could not stop the war and put down the Sunni rebellion like it did in the past. Do note that I am talking subjectively here in the context of the situation. There is no objective measurement of government after all. The fact that they failed means they were too weak not to.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1982_Hama_massacre

You're making a basic bitch of an argument out of false equivalencies and expect us to take them seriously?

Lets see,

You're trying, and failing, to draw equivalencies between societal upheaval caused by sudden mass immigration with the upheaval that led to the scw.

Second, you're trying to dispute basic, undisputed facts about religious relations in the South because they don't fit your argument.

Third, you're responding to criticism with "no u" arguments and calling undisputed facts anecdotes.

Yeah, its fuckin hilarious you have the audacity to call anyone else a hypocrite, especially while you're cherrypicking single sentences that fit your narrow perspective.

I prefer not to put a limit to human stupidity, but you're rapidly reaching the point where I simply can't accept you're not baiting.

>You're trying, and failing, to draw equivalencies between societal upheaval caused by sudden mass immigration with the upheaval that led to the scw.
Multiculturalism is multiculturalism no matter what exact form it is found in.
>basic, undisputed facts
>basic
>undisputed
>facts

Yeah, I'm just going to stop here and accept you're either baiting or too stupid to have an actual argument with. Cheers mate, have a nice life.

Who is that guy, is he working for or against Turkey? Someone mentioned every group implodes he gets in contact with.

I wonder how many blocked accounts he has on twitter. He reminds me of SJWs.

he is the physical form of kek

What makes you think I have a Twitter account? Do I look like some kind of normalfag to you, posting anime images while arguing with two fucknuts? Abandon your preconceived notions you brought with you from Reddit.

Oh, so I'm not blocked, you're just "ignoring me." Save the drama for your mamma.

You're just embarrassing yourself at this point

Just look for accounts that have a propensity for false equivalencies and trying to dispute facts, I'm sure you'll find him

Now you're just confusing me. What did you mean with this?

Good night /sg/ have fun with the Finn. Don't hurt him too badly, he's fragile after all.

You will realize that, no matter what conclusion "we" reach is in this autistic general, nothing changes.

post more good fate/staynight reaction images please.

Thanks lad.

we're all autistic, just some more than others.

IMPORTANT QUESTION

When will fag Charles Lister shave that pathetic attempt of a beard???

he should shave the stache. it is haram.

Russian winter kartonka.

Хyлe ты в мoeм няшнoм Фpязeвo зaбыл, пидp?

WATCH HOW THE KURDISH RESISTANCE WILL OVERTAKE RAQQA TOGETHER WITH THE COALITION.

NEXT STOP AFTER RAQQA: THE HOUSE OF THE ETHNIC MINORITY GENOCIDE CLEANSER ASSAD

>ETHNIC MINORITY GENOCIDE
care to elaborate?

wew, this thread turned to shit when i went to sleep. Stop bullying the finn, he's right.

safe zones are not the same as a no-fly-zone
so I don't know what twitter.com/RudawEnglish/status/824557512691159040
Is on about
>#BREAKING: Turkey welcomes President @realDonaldTrump's decision to create a No-Fly-Zone inside Syria, says they suggested this long ago.

i almost though ill have to BRAAAp but luckily it was only text

the difference is he wont start ww3 to achieve his objectives

oh shit this guy WOKE A F

I want Obama back.

>saa launches an offensive against ISIS in Khanasser because of the deyr events.
>captures few villages in few days
>ISIS retakes them and cuts the highway in hours

WTF is happening????
Still mocking the turkish army?

>cuts the high way
wut did the maghrebi mean by this?

>bullying
I thought they were baiting.

Good morning Al-Maghrebi, productive as always i see. Where are the proofs that ISIS retook villages and cut the highway.

Is it an amaq statement or is it just Nidal?

Go look at how the Kurds were treated before the war.

>no language rights (Speaking Kurdish was only at home)
>couldnt register at gov house with a Kurdish name
>300K Kurds were denied a identity for bs reasons (foreigners in their own "country")
>getting shot and killed during protests
>...

THIS IS ALL IN THE PAST NOW, THE KURDISH RESISTANCE IS FEARLESS NOW. ASSAD MUST GO. NO MORE ETHNIC CLEANSING

>Still mocking the turkish army?
>The Turks pride themselves by underperforming a third world military, ravaged by years of civil war

yo what do the "sources" say about Mosul?
what the fuck is happening over there

and just because SAA sucks doesnt mean Turks dont also suck, you know more than one thing can suck at the same time, right? (hihi)

You need to look up what genocide means