2+2=5

2+2=5

>Muh free speech?

You're goddamn right, it is.

Hail Trump.

the math adds up

LoooL Drumpflets cannot into math. Hillary 2016.

sage

You're racist? It's not 2+2, it's your white supremacy, just kys.

Fuck yeah, that ID

>FAbbT3VB
>FAT VB

Fat VB, ya cunts.

Damn :D I love how trump cucks rant about free speech,but they try to suppres every opinion that's different from theirs :DDDDDD

Happy Australia Day cunt

Reagan, Dubya, Trump. Will the next republican president be the first president with down syndrome?

Thanks, Satan!

define 2 = 2.5

Then
> 2 + 2 = 5

Alternative facts?

He hasn't passed the "2+2=5" executive order yet, so it's still 4...

That's not wrong. It's an alternative fact

>bulgarian maths.

god damn i knew Bulgarians were retarded but this is a whole new level, what the fuck does this have to do with politics?

F A K E M A T H S
A
K
E

M
A
T
H
S

Russian propaganda.

Just a heads up, this "alternative facts" thing is going to blow up in your face exactly the same way "fake news" did in 1-2 months tops.

You cannot make your moral high ground the truth when you yourself are constantly lying about shit. This is why Trump will continue to win against you guys. The media and the left will always fall into their own traps and always end up doing exactly what they try to condemn in their opposition. I.E "Trump supporters are violent and won't accept the election results!"

you're a special kind of stupid if you are actually defending Conway's use of that phrase.

Are you triggered,my little cuck?
Why dont you go to your safe space
Oh I forgot...Sup Forums is one giant safe space.

Alternative fact: there are more than 2 genders.

Just truncated numbers.

A fine example of an alternative fact.
Well spoken,desu

Mнoгo cлaб бeйт.
1/10

I'm not, it was a pretty stupid thing to say, but it IS going to blow up in your face regardless because presenting "alternative facts" literally is what the MSM is famous for. "Facts" that are heavily altered to fit an agenda and a narrative. "Hands up don't shoot!". "peaceful protestors". "handicapped youth tortured by 4 men who shout racial slurs at him". "Trump wants to deport all muslims mexicans."

All I'm saying is, if your bread and butter is lying about shit, don't make the truth your hill to die on.