Uh...guys?

Uh...guys?

guys??!!

what am i even looking at?

Checked. What does it mean mate?

Twin towers on his screen

okay wtf srsly you guys

alternate time line established

Have timelines merged?Was there a rip in the space time continuum?Is the guy in the black jacket from the Hilary timeline?Answer me!

have to start checking them all, see who is a travler - look for anachronist tech

is that the twin towers?

The timelines are shifting.

are you autistic?

That guy with 9:10 on his watch travelled into town from three timezones to the West and didn't want to change it.

he must be a master level travler, skipping 3 timesZones has major biochemical effect on the mind

This is how we got those shillary emails, they were released publicly after 50 years in the future, some anin collected them all and sent them back in time

NEW LEAKED AERIAL FOOTAGE OF SECRET DARPA EXPERIMENT

what are time zones

Thank you for the quality post.

FUCKING ALAHU ACKBAR!

Ayatollah Khomeini!@

The alternate timeline inauguration broadcast from 2025 where ISIS crushes a weakened America after 8 years of Hillary and the resurrected corpse of Khomeini reigns supreme.

There was a massive bomb in his wheels like in Superman, but he supressed it, he saved the emperor.

so?

*Russian female voice*
Construction options complete

Who the hell is SCROTUS?

Shit the fuck up, Jap faggot. Go rape some innocent people more you fucking Mongoloid. Don't you have to go scrape the bottom of the sea and eat faggot?

(´・ω・`)

Ahh, you're a white English teacher

Nvm

I noticed this as well good find on twin towers crazy