So, is the hivemind still pretending to not be the alt right or what?

I always mix up what the ironic impressions via hiding in poe's law are creating since things are happening so fast.

It's almost like people beating the fuck out of Richard Spencer is causing folks to rally around him after kind of disowning him once the alt right got some heat after that Victory Conference.

It's like playing 18th dimensional go against yourselves.

Labelling the hivemind as alt right is like labelling the left as SJW. Somewhat close, but not exactly correct.

user if you can't figure this out for yourself you have no place playing the game

That guy was a prop used by the left anyway.

this

It was a useful moniker, and has served it's purpose well, but we've moved on to other projects.

We don't have to be polarizing for the next 4 years, so we've gone back to debunking cultural marxists, red-pilling normies, and exposing the (((media))).

It's just an innocent Taiwanese Fingerpainting board.

It's more of a joke, since no one really knows for absolute certainty what the hivemind collectively feels (it'd drive you mad).

I think of it like a eldritch abomination composed of the many.

Most people here are not even white you dumbass. Go outside, you have car to burn

>red-pilling normies

step it up will you, I'm tired of wading through normie shitpost that are so ignorant it's palpable

Only if it's a Lada kek, I'm thinking it will take between hours and days for it to be fully consumed by the fire though.

It's a process, and it's success depends largely on the audience.

Start small, find small incongruities and point them out, be respectful, almost understated, but firm in your beliefs.

Present yourself as an auto didactic skeptic, rather than a full blown REEEEEtard in your dealings with others.You have to make others WANT to believe you, and encourage independent research in those around you.

The red-pill is taken, not given. Force begets resistance.

checked

the beauty of the user oversoul is a sublime kind of thing

>auto didactic skeptic

I almost always do this, but they always want to be spoon fed these days. It's exhausting.

I remember lurking around for years, sating my lust for knowledge.

the color of someones skin doesn't diminish this movement if anything it is more proof of the death of the old left and good old Bernie will seize power within there movement bye bye hillary

Sup Forums isn't alt-right. The alt-right is a liberal boogeyman describing people with far-right views

Yeah

The real red-pill is inspiring those tendencies in others.

It's frustrating at times, but keep at it. Never lose faith in your fellow man.

lefty/pol/ here, can confirm

love you russianon

alt-right = externalized categorization assigned by another

thanks user, check'd praise kek

what's life like swedenbro? when are y'alls next election?

Nobody cares about this faggot. We not have mind. Fuck off

what the fuck did i just read.
what is Victory Conference?
who is Richard Spencer?

/pol is a board of peace
/pol is a board of love

I'm anticommie

for me personally? terrible, I want to die.

next election is 2018, so I hope we meme some awesome stuff this year to swing the election. This is really the only reason I am alive at this point, saving Europe.

fed voter ID will take care of that.

what do you mean, please elaborate

people seem pretty quick to call you a shill, ctr or some variant of jew lover for mentioning that in some corners, but I guess that goes back to the magic nature of poe's law:

If everyone is doing over the top impressions and ironic parodies of their boogey men, no one can really tell beyond an extreme few that it's not really someone who genuinely believes those imitations. It's a fucking joke mane

Is there like, a kinda group consensus on the National Policy Institute or w/e that Spencer personally runs even? I've only seen people bashing him (both figuratively and literally) up until he became a very first world kinda martyr recently.

kekism is a religion of peace
the teachings of m00t have been misinterpreted

I'm sorry to hear that, user. hang in there -- europe needs you nordics now more than ever

that's part and parcel of this place being a *chan, ameribro, it's our power and our curse

I'm starting to hate the future kek

we haven't seen anything yet
the future will be far greater and more terrible than we can possibly imagine

Reddit has a hive mind, pol is schizophrenic.

If it's beyond what we can imagine, how can we know it will be terrible in the big scale of things?

Do these disruptions and stirrings, our meming and actions, actually have a greater meaning than what we arbitratrarily determine and agree to give them?

Holy fucking check'd

The (((alt-right))) doesn't exists. It's controlled opposition.

I mean, beyond what we can presently imagine -- just extrapolating from the current course of technological progress implies that shit's about to get really weird really quick

kek speaks

We arn't alt-kike

Hasn't the trend been for noticeable improvement in nearly every measurable facet of human life for decades...mostly thanks to technology?

We certainly could get nuked, but that could be said about almost any point in the last 70ish years lol

yeah fuck

for a while I was 100% against the idea of being alt right, and hated this idea that we were being labelled the alt right and to fight against this net catch-all term

but now its like, fuck, they got us. and people like richard spencer make me think we might as well call our selves alt right. it now obviously is where the line is drawn and if youre getting involved in the ideological battle, that is where you will make your stand, or you'll be on the other side, basically.
>mfw the trap of ideology rearranges the priorities of a people and redefines the idea of "freedom" once again.

I'd say 100% thanks to technology
don't misunderstand, I'm not preaching luddism
but consider a person who was born in, say, central europe in 1900, and lived until the year 2000
cars, the world wars, communism, computers, the internet....
by the end it must have been nearly incomprehensible

>ideology

Back to bed, Howard

sry, i didn't mean this

>Sup Forums started fairly neutral and ignorant to politics
>liberal opinions start to show up
>years pass and the fedora memes start to show up
>SJW is revealed
>what started off as lulz turned into an actual movement to push back liberal agenda
>stormcloaks now had authority
>trump is revealed
>Sup Forums pushes the trump movement to the max
>even reddit gets involved
>other boards getting sick of all the trump shit
>the meme is elected into office
>trump shit still invading other boards
>posters increasingly more frustrated
>starting to realize this shit is not going anyway
>the pendulum begins to swing once again
dats how it be

ten years ago fox news called us a left wing hacker collective and advised viewers to bought a dog

>pretending to not be the alt right
pretending the alt rights real

Fixed.

Right, like with the anonymous bullshit and chanology and the war against scientology? I remember. Now its a frog and a war against trans and muslims. Will this world ever be original? Its always either left or right every couple of years

i dont care
Spencer is a retard who cant keep his autism contained

rip gabe

personally I'm hoping for pic related

This. "We are Legion" rings surprisingly true even after all these years. It's destiny we're here.

>off by one

yeah maybe thats the wrong word