>see this

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/77xfD4TM6_s
youtube.com/watch?v=23fBoqQxSgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same here mate

I know man, just idk what to do anymore

I just went to a job fair yesterday. Over 800 people showed up for 20 openings. So many people they just had to stop letting people in. If you didn't show up half an hour early you didn't even get an interview.

It was only for $13/hr production line work.

kek. I just dont get it man. They told me engineering would be a good degree and that Canada needed them. Now even that field is slim pickings.

what the fuck is a young person supposed to do to get ahead except have a rich uncle? everything is shit these days it seems.

here they ask for shekels to see how many have applied

It sounds like you need more diversity. Tell Trudeau to bring in more refugees

Get an accounting job.

An engineering degree says that you're at least intelligent/diligent--and that you can be taught to do almost anything.

>It was only for $13/hr production line work.

If you have an engineering degree why are you looking at shit production line work?

He converted to Sikhism and won't let anyone outside the khalsa in

I'm a 9th grade dropout and make 17 an hour. Feels good

Why would you take the route most travelled? Instead of sending your resumee into an email inbox like 900 other tards, write it in paper form and hand it in yourself. Make yourself known. Besides, getting some sort of network is part of college life and you seem to have missed it. Tough luck.

Accounting is the worst fucking subject and career out there.

Don't listen to this guy

You're retarded, look at post IDs.

>Get an accounting job.
Accountants will be among the first to get rekt by automation.

>implying anyone accepts paper resumes anymore

howd you figure out to use a computer grampa

Act like a know-it-all cunt all you want, I don't have to apply for entry level job while getting declined.

> applying online has failed
> phone calls have failed
> decide to go handout resumes in person
> every factory in town has card scanning locks so you can't get in
> signs posted on the doors saying either they aren't hiring or to fax a resume to a phone number (presumably hooked up directly to a trash bin)

You just have to prove that you're better than those 912. Are you? If you're willing to admit that you aren't, what's your problem then? Are you a commie that thinks that having a job is a basic right?

Same applies to OP you cunt.

You dont actually believe the way for engineering grad to get a job is to walk into a workplace and hand a resume in? kek

Yeah they can be taught anything technicabut as soon as it requires human interaction they fall off the wagon.

Engineers are terrible leaders and communicators though. They are not suited for any job that requires human interaction or a high verbal iq, because they are so autistically gifted in technical terms. Sure, great way to spend your days in front of a computer programming stuff that pajeet will overtake soon, meanwhile, ill be the smooth salesman for my company making 120k pr year having slept my way trough college in an easy business degree.

Don´t try so hard folks, its easy if you´re a sociable chad.

Now thats being intelligent

>applying for jobs
>not getting offers here and there because you´re so effecive

Plebs i have disdain for

don't be stupid. you gotta stick to their rules or else they disqualify you based on such a try-hard first impression.
a lot of them don't even accept that. it makes you look bad and you can't even do it via postal mail either.

No, I was smarter than hoping for a job to come by. I started to work as a mechanic, got my degree on the side and my company was happy to hire someone who knows what happens in the bottom chain. Cards well played.

>It was only for $13/hr production line work.

You could reduce your expectations to a more realistic level. Since Trudeau has invited Mexican refugees to come to Canada, you should prepare yourself for a horde of hard-working people who do not expect more than $8 per hour and will work 7 days a week 12 hours per day if need be, without complaining and with no expectations of benefits or safety equipment.

In other words, you need to grow up like working men and women in the USA.

You might want to reduce your intake of TimBits as well.

>how is life in 1960?

>entry level job
>requires 2 years experience

JUST

Uh, right-to-work is pushed by Republicans.

Well fuck me and my major then -_-

Get into auditing.

Salesman? Hah, thats an area with measurable losses, even high end wall st jobs are in line to be replaced by a computer.

Mechanical engineer here from top 5 school in USA. Still looking and graduated last May.

Don't forget to add your own graphics to convey your bubbly and personable personality

gotta get that grade 10
youtu.be/77xfD4TM6_s

Sorry senpai, might be different for you but i absolutely loathed the accounting class i took

>right-to-work is pushed by Republicans.

in america right-to-work does not mean right to have a job. it just means that you cannot be forced to join the union and pay union dues.

in most northern states you have to have a union card for lots of jobs like electrician, and they tend to screw the hell out of society by having a shit load of silly rules that basically amount to not wanting to do any work but still get paid a lot.

Now that's a fashionable resumee.

What engineer are you and where are you looking?

Eh, ill admit my accounting classes are hardly the most interesting classes ive taken, but they sure beat the hell out of my gen/ed lib arts writing classes like social anthropology. You fine less purple haired dykes in accounting college classes, thats for sure.

Holy shit you people are terrifying me. I thought engineering was a good degree to go into?!

engineering is pretty much a meme degree field unless you go into computer engineering

Civil. Western Canada but this particular job is in Ontario.

Most others seem to average around 75-150 applicants

>a horde of hard-working people
Mexicans are hard working like the Greeks are hard working. From the way people talk about them you'd think they were the heroes of a Soviet film commemorating the contributions of the proletariat not people that spend most of the work day high as fuck.

>be HVAC tech
>apply for 4 jobs
>get 4 job interviews
>take highest paid/best position at my choice

Feels fucking great man, 3.5 year apprenticeship with hands on experience and a starting technician rate of 46/h

Also very common.

No
It's a meme
Sorry mate

Accounting is still a good job because your lawyer friends in government know that keeping the tax laws ridiculously complex is good job security for lawyers and accountants.

It could all be automated easily, but lots of white guys would lose their cushy jobs that just amount to knowing how to put the right value on line 22 that references line 17 on form B that is only required after you complete Schedule FE which only applies if you filed Form 122 in the last 5 years.

If that sort of shit appeals to you, you might have the joy of doing it for the rest of your life. Mexicans and Somalians are not a threat to you, but if the lawyers in congress ever screw up and make the system sane, a computer app will replace you overnight.

looks like everyone fell for the college jew

With an engineering degree you would easily get a job in Germany btw.

>what the fuck is a young person supposed to do to get ahead except have a rich uncle?
Import more Chinese. Literally solves everything.

>heroes of a Soviet film commemorating the contributions of the proletariat not people that spend most of the work day high as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=23fBoqQxSgQ

>you should prepare yourself for a horde of hard-working people who do not expect more than $8 per hour and will work 7 days a week 12 hours per day if need be

Canada already has this in the form of temporary foreign workers.

>what the fuck is a young person supposed to do to get ahead except have a rich uncle? everything is shit these days it seems.

Welcome to the altright

It's a meme. Computer science or software engineering is hot right now but those will become memes too soon. Hopefully Trump doesn't allow anymore Pajeets in to take those jobs.

I always hear this and have to ask where do you live? Here in NC if you are on the road at 7 AM on Sunday in the snow you will see van after van of mexicans going to their jobs that take a fucking hour to get to because they work like dogs for any pay they can get.

Maybe they lie around drinking in California, but in NC they work like slaves.

>Be lazy sack of shit and had to stay in college an extra year because of multiple failed classes
>Become NEET for a year afterwards
>Go to capital and apply at large company
>Immediately hired as project delivery lead at nearly double my asking salary, didn't even have to negotiate for it.

Either companies in this country are desperate, or I got really lucky

>temporary foreign workers
My buddy works at Bombardier and more than half his department got slowly replaced by poo in loos.

Yeah my comp sci friends have landed good jobs at least. I know I could do it and Ive considered going back to school for it but with my luck that field will be shit soon as well.

Lel, I'm starting a tax internship and basically our entire job revolves around punching numbers into accounting programs that do all the number crunching for us. Computers already do 90% of accountants job imo

this. you will get most of your jobs through people you know. friends of friends etc.

talk to your family and friends or spam your story all over their social media. some idiot auntie somewhere knows another idiot auntie who has a friend who is married to an engineer who is looking to hire someone etc. etc.

I was specifically thinking of the one with the guy with a mustache hoisting hay bails on his shoulders while singing. I don't know the name though.

Texas. Working a shit job for shit pay isn't a magical ability only Mexicans have.

>6% GDP growth every year

sometimes I wonder if it's better to be born in a shit country just because of this

But the pay sucks. That's why there is a shortage, people go abroad.

>Working a shit job for shit pay isn't a magical ability only Mexicans have.

what? who said that?

that texas education doing a lot of good, i see.

When vacancies are suddenly or so open HRs in large companies can be really desperate and grab first who can formally fulfill requirements. It can be hit or miss.

>They told me engineering would be a good degree and that Canada needed them.
THAT'S THE BIG RUSE.

They tell 'you' (id est everyone) that so then there's an overflow of Engineers and you all fight each other for jobs be agreeing to accept the lowest wages.
NEVER do a degree because someone told you it's good, because everybody else also thinks it's good. Honestly, you deserve this for being such a sheep.

plz die melbourne thx

I was a dumb 18 year old kid.

>tfw I probably would have a more stable and secure life right now if my grandparents didn't leave Poland after WW2

I'll be graduating uni this year and I have little hope of finding a full time job. This country is going downhill fast.

Same. I don't find anything good by May, I plan on going back to at least get a computer science minor.

I didn't go to school here and you're implying that driving an hour in the snow to a shit job is something unique to Mexicans otherwise I'm not sure why you'd bring it up as an example of their work ethic.

>tfw I had a fail average after 6 years of university
>tfw never had a job before
>tfw my uncle is a successful lawyer
>tfw one of his connections hired me straight after uni
Feels good nigga. If you guys don't have any family connections make sure you meet as many people in uni as possible. Grades mean fuck all, its all about who you know.

You can act like a man and stop being a little bitch

If you learned something decent, you get a decent paying job.

Good luck friendo.

I might just go with the NEET life, it might be my calling.

>poo in loos taking my job

If flooding the country with millions of unskilled brown people is "leftist", why didn't the Soviet Union do it?

>study electrical engineering
>everyone in class is already set up with a job before the last semester is finished
>chem and petro cucks can't find jobs

That's a nice way to make everything into shit. Leaders with no technical understanding of their own business is likely more harmful to a company.

Get into welding, fampai. Its pretty easy and there's always work. Production, construction, extremely well paying specializations with hazard pay, the works.

You just gotta be decently strong and ok with being hot all the time from the protective shit and doing monotonous work.

I have a history degree so it's pretty slim pickings as it is

Applied for a 6 month contract bookkeeping for a museum

Pay was garbage

500 applications

I was stunned

DUDES!!

>soviet union was leftist
Doesn't mean they had to go full SJW

Because, contrary to popular opinion, the Soviet Union was very conservative when it came to social policies.

>all these white cucks can't get jobs because Asians are hardworking and ask for less pay

RICE'D

WHY DID OBONGO SHILL FOR STEM SO MUCH 8 YEARS AGO!!!

Because soviets didn't tolerate brown people in their own lands, and understood it would be destabilising.
Cultural-marxism is the weapon commies use in an attempt to destabilise non-commie country, in the hopes of paving the way for a commie government.
Usually ends up with a fascist-type government instead, because the people have a shitlord bias and understand communism is utter garbage.
Oh, and because lenin said that "leftism is the infantile disease of communism".

>Ontario

>shitty software dev
>it's too hot (and boring) to do any projects at home
>no chance of a job if I can't make fucking photoshop solo or work with 3000 open source projects on github
kill me

Hvor studerer du og tar du bachelor eller master?

Have you thought about importing some immigrants?

>Cultural-marxism is the weapon commies use in an attempt to destabilise non-commie country, in the hopes of paving the way for a commie government.

Suppose they actually won and the country became communist by force or by ballot. What then? Would they deport the millions of savages they let it? After all, there's no room for parasites in the worker's paradise.

*let in

They'd go to gulag along with everyone asking questions about where all the immigrants went.

BS. The parties that the Soviets sponsored mirrored soviet stance. This so called cultural Marxism is entirely an invention of your own and has nothing to very little to do with Marxism.

>made 45k my first year out of high school
>25 now and made 104k with the same company
>live in one of the lowest costs of living in the country

Feels amazings lads. I don't know anyone my age who makes more than me.

>w-why do you drive a Jaguar?
> :^)

Yeah, don't think outside the box, just apply the conventional way like a good sheeple because of some imagined rules :^)

did you work at daddies company?

>went to a shitty uni
>meme'd my way to a 3.3 GPA CS degree
>apply for a job at a healthcare IT firm 2 weeks before I graduate, $55k starting w/ bennies
>interview process wraps up and I get the job the day i get my degree
>started working 2 weeks later

Shortest job hunt ever. I feel bad for you leafs.

Neo-Marxists were critics of the Soviet system and not agents of it.