Lithuania

What do Sup Forums think about this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallipoli_Campaign
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Khotyn_(1673)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitioning_of_the_Ottoman_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russian's traitor

The only thing I know about it is that there was some mega hot girl from Lithuania on deviantart whose pics I used to catfish a few times.
I'm gonna learn Lithuanian in her honor.

Their batteries just explode some times.

For a eastern european country, they have a horrendous flag
That shit is africa-tier.

they should start washing the flag

I swear I didn't read this before making my post
Great minds think alike though.

>of all things possible the flag is the biggest concern

Leave

Shitty version of Estonia, which in turn is a shitty version of Finland.

sorry, it was my mistake, i should have said it in your native language
флaг пoмыть нaдo

The Baltics would be really based if it wasnt for all the Russian scum still living there

>Visit Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia
>Literally every drunk scum bag is yelling in Russian

Russians are the niggers of Europe

>Attached pic is of a Russian singer who they defend as not being gay, because he has a son

nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ

There isn't much else to talk about tbqh.

>Russian singer

He is barber, tbqh he served in army, in army which is able to win emu

when I think more closely about the shape of the country looks like the African continent

Another famous Russian singer

>Totatlly not gay

Slavs are the fucking worst, what else can you say about a people whose favourite holiday spots are Turkey and Egypt

What happened to Thailand?

l-lets forget about that one

>He..he cant be gay cos he was in the army and a barber!

>Implying barber isnt one of the gayest fucking jobs a man can have in the modern times

He is a hairdresser and stylist

FAG

They should stop oppressing Russians and kick out NATO`s "center of fighting russian propaganda" (pro-nato internet meme-makers, clinton-tier) from Riga or be sea-leveled asap.

he's bulgharian

What are you trying to prove, that russian singers are gay? kek

Most of you can't afford to go there

>Unless its a package deal

You know a lot for strayan.

Dont palm him off as Bulgarian, you cannot watch Russian tv without seeing this faggot

A Slav is a slav

>Russians love him

My grandfather is Latvian and my babushka is from Mockba
>I did my masters in Riga

>I know more than most of the dumb cunts here who eat up Russian shill propaganda

From what I heard there's not that much russians in Lithuania and a large percentage of them speaks lithuanian and considers themselfes lithuanian. In a few generarions they will just turn into lithuanians with russian roots
You're right about Latvia though, they are almost 1/2 russian.

Dey wur kangz

So you're a double pale nigger with a shitty degree? Good to know.

I spent several summers in Latvia with my Russian side of the family, been to more New waves than i want to remember

>They often would talk about how scummy the local ethnic Russians are
>Gopnik scumbags was the usual reaction to the local Russians

No

>Im an educated Baltic/slavic mix living in a country that values white skin over religion and im living a very good fucking life
>I married a girl from Nizhny, life and my home is pretty good

>Baltic/slavic mix
Nigger + nigger = doublenigger.
t. Russlanddeutsche

>a country that values white skin
Just don't tell that to authorities.

>I married a girl from Nizhny
You just called Russians niggers of Europe and now you're telling me your wife is Russian. Get a fucking clue.

My personal preference is for blonde girls with asian features

>Thats slavs

Still doesnt change the fact you fuckers are white niggers

>My babushka my be from Mockba but she is ethnically Baltic

I have not met a single slav male who isnt an ugly cunt who cant keep a job or isnt a thief

>Closest the west has to a slav is the Irish

Check google my friend, the Baltics are the whitest in Europe with the Lithuanians being the whitest of the white

>russians love him
Russian 40+ years women old love him, and even then he's just a showman, nobody buys CDs of his music. The whole show biz music scene is kinda shoved down our throats for more than 30 years, nobody gives a shit about all these gay singers, they just stuck around

Balts are the genetically close to slavs, anthropology doesn't view slavs as a separate genetical entity, but ostbalt is a subrace of caucasians, and many western russians are classified as ostbalts

I will pay that, i will grudgingly admit Aleksandr Revva is pretty fucking funny

>Even though my Russian is only conversational and i cant read it at all

>Baltics are the whitest in Europe with the Lithuanians being the whitest of the white

He knows what he's talking about

Still you cunts must have some gypsy blood in you because you love stealing fucking cars

Nah we're just gifted mechanics

>50 somalian flags
kek

>kek

I worked with a Lithuanian woman and she was kind of a Plain Jane (kind of like pic related), but one day at work, she received news that her child had been hit by a car on the way home from school and she turned into this quivering wreck in floods of tears. I'm not ashamed to say I started to get really turned on watching her sobbing, the tears running down her pale, white face while she tried to wipe them away. Her long brown hair was all over the place and she looked like a distressed young maiden crying as she evacuated her village to escape the approaching Nazi Army. I got a really hard erection and had to hide it behind my desk. I thought of how great it must have been to be an SS Officer and round up women like this, demure looking homely girls, and maybe take them to a barn and try to make them cry more. I would dearly love to hurt her face and make her fellate my pistol while I lick the tears from her face. I would lubricate her anus with her own tears and the sheer eroticism of the setting would mean that two fierce pumps in her torn, bleeding hole, and I would be spent. It wouldn't even count as a real orgasm for me until I turn her around again and shoot a bullet through her cunt. It would be important to make sure that she knew that she was about to die. I would savour this moment for a while, perhaps telling her what I already did to her elderly parents. I thought of all this that day, and when I got home my underpants was soaked.

Rightful bolish glay.
>captcha: truck of peace

>Be me, chink
>Like a girl in the Esl class
>She said she is from luthina or whatever that spell.
>Never heard of that country before( ccp education)
>Checked it on wiki and learned apparently it used to be part of Poland.
>Anyway the last day of class I decided to ask her out.
>Failed because I am a introverted little guy
>She is so pretty.

did your girlfriend/wife cheat on you with a slav or something? you seem really salty, user.

Nigga you have metal illness

Country belongs to you

Polish clay.

Russian clay

Kirkorov is Bulgarian, not Russian, and no shit sherlock we know he's a fag.

Great ally and neighbour. Their capital is rightfully theirs.

Baby, come back.

Lithuania is a country? Huh, always thought it to be that wierdo foreign guys last name. Fucking Sven Lithuania, never forgot when he fucked a processed chicken though.

WE WUZ GRAND DUCHY

Liths on Sup Forums are cunts, but irl top chaps.

p.s. fuck slavshits

True, nigger.

Thanks for agreeing, shitskin.

They think they are white

No problem, nigger. I prefer peaceful niggers such as your good self to pakis.

Ah, thats good to hear. Its a shame you shitskins come to Riga though. You leave quite a mess.

Mate, it's you niggers doing odd things in the dark - and you know we can't see you guys in the pitch-black night.

Nah you literally piss on national monuments then throw a pissy fit when you get arrested. Sounds awfully shitskinny, lad.

>France
>Lecturing people about being white.

Nah, we just think there's one of you niggers lying on the floor and we try to piss on you - but instead, we end up varnishing the sorry excuses that you refer to as 'monuments'. It's not our fault that we can't see you guys in the dark.

first time I ever hear about this country. according to wiki it's a ex-soviet baltic country. I already knew estonia and latvia.

good read
soaked/10

Yeah nah mate youre the ones actually giving us a scare with that islam of yours. Some british cunt was asking directions and i was scared to death that he'd blow me up if it got them wrong

I'm surprised you've heard of any country outside of roachland, roach.

>thinking anybody cares whether a roach has ever heard of anything.

Finland, which on turn Is a shitty version of Sweden

Why on earth would a nigger be scared of a shitskin paki?? You could just introduce him to your african hospitality. Video related.

Yet another nigger.

Subhuman trash, white niggers

>worldstarhiphop pops up

lmao

Jokes aside a nigger who has for some reason lived here for 23 years complained on one of our media channels that Latvians are beeing too racist against him. That we are always staring at him like he doesnt belong here and that nationalists are telling him to stop speaking Latvian so our language wouldnt be degraded by him.

Fuck off out of Lithuania, you stupid shitskin. You're not welcome.

I wish they'd all leave. Fucking niggers have no place in white society. I hope the Latbros get rid of each and every one of them.

Anyway, try not to turn corners too quickly in the dark - you niggers spook the shit out of me sometimes.

pic related_british hooligans in turkey. even your thugs are coward pussies compared to us. nation of cucked ones. may allah grant victory to my pakistani brothers in shitgland. they will make your women slaves and behead you.

it always baffles me when idiots bring a flag of that size to a football match
there's probably around 100 people who can't see what the fuck's going on because they have a piece of fucking flag in their face

Its scary really, they popped up out of nowhere. I remember a few years back, seeing a nigger in Riga was like seeing a lion in a zoo. Now the amount of chinks, poos and nigs coming over here to study or god knows what the fuck to do is astounding.

Anyways if i dont trip over one of your IEDs, we have a deal.

>a turk is trying to eat him while the corspe is still fresh

Jesus, is it that bad over there?

black muslims in the uk

kek

cucked nation

>IED
What are these?

You really ought to redpill your fellow Latbros.

>leeds united
>in turkey

Ok.

>even your thugs are coward pussies compared to us

A guy busting his face after bumping into something doesn't count, you stupid roach.

>may allah grant victory to my pakistani brothers in shitgland.

May allah grant victory to the pakis in breeding with the roaches - and may allah burn the fuck out of both of them.

Our women will not behead us, and they certainly shall be obedient to the native Britons once more. May the Superior God of Christianity grant this - and the repelling of the roaches and his sandnigger cousins, the pakis and the north africans. Amen.

I think the turk is digging into his mouth trying to find gold or something. Stupid roach.

Looks like a future fine Turkishman to me. May your filthy sandnigger, Allah, bless your country with such rodents. Amen.

improvised explosive devise

and Latvians are pretty solid regarding redpilling, the liberal party has crashed and burned and the liberal societ consists of mostly retarded students. I dont know, maybe im being optimistic, but i can see us gettinf back on our feet

Don't you know when you're being trolled by a faggot with a VPN extention? Shit, son..

we stabbed two of them to death idiot. and injured tens of them. there are actual footage on yt. just go and watch. british hooligans run away like baby chickens :) some of them were crying please enough don't kill me :))

As long as you niggers confine yourself to just playing sports, then we're dandy.

Keep it going, my good latbro, and redpill fucking hard. Don't ever be complacent. The liberals might be a small population now, but they were this way in the west too before they took over the education system, the media and the political system. Fucking stamp them out now and be absolutely ruthless.

I dont even have an opinion about Lithuania (what's their population? like 1 million? and literally no military at all?), but as far as lithuanians on this forum go, them seem to be the most butthurt and angry people on the planet.
I rarely see any coherent posts by lithuanians, its mostly just yelling JEWS at everybody else.

They've had way too much time to mix with Poland and have gotten bad influences and slavic genes from them, while we lived partially-connected with Eesti and that gave us those superior 140 IQ Finno-ugric genes to a decent amount of our citizens.

I respect them in a sense, since we're brothers, but at the same time i can't help but look on in disgust as they turn into proto-slavs.

>british hooligans run away like baby chickens :) some of them were crying please enough don't kill me :))

Like a typical roach, he's brags about stabbing unarmed sports spectators. Stupid roach.

>coward pussies

Yep, the Turks are excellent at stabbing people in the back. Such strong and tough people, right? God damn roach.

Hahahaha.

>turks
>proud of acting like niggers

No surprise here.

Well said, mate. There was a cunt who made a party named "Phallic party" and claimed thay every prominent Latvian was gay.

we also fucked your armed professionals in the ass.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallipoli_Campaign

your days are numbered. probably you will see in your lifetime that on streets of your country muslims and blacks will behead you and they make your women sex slaves.

you are history. your civilization is collapsing. you are weak and desperate. we people of the third world are rising biological power.

lol, turkroaches really are delusional.
amusing post, though, so here's a (you)

>we also fucked your armed professionals in the ass.

Your affection for homoeroticism was bound to show itself, fucking roach. Can't you filthy maggots keep your faggotry to yourselves??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Khotyn_(1673)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitioning_of_the_Ottoman_Empire

>your days are numbered

At least we had days to be numbered - you third world mudslimes have been living in the gutter for hundreds of years, stupid roach.

>probably you will see in your lifetime that on streets of your country muslims and blacks will behead you and they make your women sex slaves

Only a dumb roach would think that a people with IQs in the 70s and 80s would enslave anyone. Not once in history has niggers enslaved anybody else except themselves.

>we people of the third world are rising biological power.
>rising biological power.

Hahahahaha!! A two-digit IQ roach such as yourself should go back to the kid's table, filth.

>you are weak and desperate.

>we also fucked your armed professionals in the ass.
>has to go a hundred years back to find an event to use as an insult
>projects his fantasies about being done up the bottom, and mudslimes and niggers making roach 'women' into sex slaves
>brags about stabbing sports spectators in the back

Nope. Try again.