What are the main differences between christianity and Islam ?

what are the main differences between christianity and Islam ?

Christianity brought culture to Paris.
Islam turned Paris into a shithole.

>Christianity brought culture to Paris.
I thought it was the romans

fbpb.

If every Christian behaved exactly like the Bible says, the world would be paradise.
If every Muslim behaved exactly like the Quran says, we would be all dead.

The first gets cucked by jews, the later cucks jews.

xstians are why evrope is so cucked

t.varg

Islam places so much sovereignty in God that it arguably absolves the "True Believers" from personal responsibility. Christianity does not.

Islam is a response to Christianity.

That is why every single mudslime hates Christians. Muhammed was so ass hurt with Christians, he decided to make an entire religion to hate Christians, Jesus, and the Trinity.

Christianity grew out of being a savage dark age religion.

Islam didn't.

all religion is a bad meme that needs to die. But we can't do so because it's so effective to control dumb people and has such an entrenched culture surrounding it combined with the fact that we can't properly educate people so they can survive mentally without the "hey girl, alls fine, mah boiii jezus makes sure evvvryfin is moookaaaay".

>Muhammad beheaded 800 jews
>slept with a 9-year-old child
Is he /ourguy/?

Shit man Islam sounds badass.

Jews/Muslims = hardcore bible literalists who want 0 sins committed in their countries, doesn't belive in a savior for their sins
Christians = want to commit some sin (the "good" sins) but leave out the "bad" sins, believes in a savior for their sins

that's the best i can explain while keeping it simple

Christians brought Muslims to Europe because MUH REFUGEES.
Muslims destroyed Europe because MUH JIHAD.

The main difference is the laws concerning Apostasy.

Apostasy is the term for someone leaving the faith. In Christianity there is no punishment, in Islam the punishment is death.

The other difference is concerning lies. Christians being persecuted are encouraged to tell the truth, as their 'reward' can be sainthood.
In Islam if you, another Muslim, or the faith is being 'persecuted' you are encouraged to lie. You are allowed to lie under oath, in court, hand on the koran. This law is called taqiyah.

wow thats unfair, christians had 600 years more time

>vow to shield illegal immigrants
>by publicly announcing they're holding illegal immigrants
Are they retarded or is this their veiled method for reporting illegals?

Not only muslims, tzigane too.
Communism was good in that it kept the filthy tziganes locked into commie country, now they are shitting capitals all over europe.

Tziganes contribute to turn Paris into a shithole.
Mudslims contributes to turn Paris into a DANGEROUS shithole.

Mudslim are still worst.

>jesus vs muhameeeed = christianity v islam

The biggest strawman I've seen in my life. You bet I'm laffin

> culture

u mean cuckoldry

Why is Muhammad depicted as a bald, extremely fit, white guy?

Could you even get that big back then?