Hey pol did you know that there are 2 types of people in this world...

Hey pol did you know that there are 2 types of people in this world, those who have a bowl of oats for breakfast with a banana, and those who don't have a bowl of oats with a banana for breakfast, the latter being degenerate scum.

You're not degenerate scum are you pol?

...Are you?

>he still falls for the bacon and egg jew

i will eat oats when you make me oats. till then you don't have the right to tell me what/when/how to eat

Haha enjoy your unhealthy breakfast while it lasts, atleast I will live to see the age of 60, oats are patrician.

Degenerate scum.

I eat absolute, calorie-ridden trash and I almost never have a breakfast at all.
Still fit due to military life.

The only thing worse than not eating oats for breakfast is people that unironically eat instant oats. Have some self respect.

>milk
Enjoy your gyno and prostate cancer.

you're a fucking disgrace cunt, neck yourself

or mieliepap with actual milies in.

I don't. I eat Toblerones. How does it make you feel plebs?

eating oats with honey and cinnamon right now

>falling for breakfast hoax

Breakfast is as real as Valentine's day. A corporate sham.

rolled oats....

get out

Do you eat them because it sounds like "Tyrone"? You're pretending it's a nigger's cock you fucking faggot. D E A D A S S B

The oats do nothing.

There are 2 types of people:
Those who use milk in their oatmeal
And those who use water in their oatmeal
Which one are you

Milk makes it too rich.

i prefer steel cut desu senpai

> pushing low test high carb jew food

Kek/10

If you use water, you might as well neck yourself. But if you use milk, you are necking yourself.

I often do, but I mix it up. Sometimes it's just too hot for porridge.

I cook it with water then mix soy milk in

>steel cut
Take all day to cook. Only for NEETs who have nothing else to do.

>eating anything that could take you out of ketosis
PLEB
L
E
B

Literally kill yourself. First kill all your neighbors for letting you sink into such degeneracy.

ketosis makes me depressed.

not gonna lie this is probably one of the healthiest breakfasts you can have but i love mcdonalds big breakfast and coffee too much

>ITT:

Being in ketosis
F A T A S S
A
T
A
S
S

Its a good start into the day. Keeps you satiated for a long time.

However I am cutting right now and avoid carbs .

Why thank noble white brethren.

I shall enjoy mine with some Rye toast and yogurt

I use water. Add cinnamon, peanut butter and a banana.

im probably leaner than you mate

As a german.
This is true breakfast.

Protip: dump a scoop of whey into your oats for protons.

Do australians shitpost that much more because its Straya Day?

I lost the ability to digest oats properly at age 20.

If I eat them, I get terrible pain in my gut, unbelievable volumes of flatulence, extreme fatigue, then diarrhoea ten times or more per day.

I used to like them, and eat them every day, but I very suddenly lost the ability.

Beans, peas, and corn do the same.

I have coffee and cigarettes for breakfast just like God intended.

You are not atheist scum are you pol?

...are you?

>he falls for the breakfast jew
Literally why even live

I eat fat free low sugar yogurt with oats all the time.

Yeah sure. Good. Cheap wheat Brötchen making your blood sugar spike. And shitty unhealthy wurst. Full of Fat.

Compared to OP this is a shit tier breakfast.

>those who have a bowl of oats for breakfast with a banana
WTF?! STOP SPYING ON ME, OP! Ate a bowl of oats with banana and linseed an hour ago.
Pic related - best oats so far.

Frappe, Cig, Melon at the beach

My greek vacation breakfast, dont eat anything after and in teh evening i gorge on sea food.

i am blueberry oat subhuman

I put some 2% Milk, brown sugar and banana slices.
Maybe some granola if I'm in a rush but I'll have to try honey sometime.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING ONIONS!?

my horse eats oats.. could explain your teeth

how is this a current event

Sounds like you have cancer mate

Why would I want it more acidic?

Just fucking with you for misspelling proteins.

what's so bad about milk with oats?

>eating breakfast

Breakfast is probably the worst thing you can eat.

They all have the day off work to devote to 25hours of shitposting

There are two kind of people, the jews and the antisemitic.

>nutrient deficient, carbohydrate dense oats
>healthy
choose one

Cancer tends to kill you in less than 5 years.

A fine butcher made Fleischwurst is great. What are you? a turk?
And my butcher puts in on whole grain breadrolls.

Im still triggered by you calling fleischwurst, shitty wurst. I get mine at a butcher whose in business since 1952. won several awards for his fleischwurst and his blutwurst.

Theres better breakfast but my breakfast is your lunch time i think, I start working at 10 and eat something at around noon, before that its just coffee or tea and a cig maybe.

Feels good man

>take all day to cook
I eat them raw

I would gladly eat oats and banana for breakfast if you would be so kind to share them with me, brother.

Sounds like Inept Bowl Stretylitis bro you should get checked out :/
T.Gastroenterologist

hopefully they are too hungover tomorrow

Little flustered big guy?

Its not Mett. Its a "Fleischwurst"

But Mettbrötchen is glorious too

So you like your oats the way you like your dicks up your arse?

Agreed, he is trash.

What flag is this? It says unknown.

You fucks would eat cardboard if someone slapped a Bio sticker on it...
Probably buy it for 6 euro for 100 grams

All oligosaccharides suddenly start going undigested by you and instead get digested by your gut bacteria. Idk why you experienced this change, but it sounds like alteration of your microbiome. You could eat those things and also use Beano to avoid issues (as then you'll be exogenously acquiring those enzymes. Or you may be able to find research on how to change it back, but that's my best guess for why that suddenly happened. It would more strongly point to that if you started having this issue after some illness that was treated by antibiotics, but that won't alter your treatment or prognosis just an interesting anecdote.

Sure does, Ill be on your islands in july again. THE WHOLE FOOKING JULY MANG ONE MONTH OF BEACH FUN AND COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF DRINKING WEEEEH.

I love Patmos.

i'm not gay

Yes, brown sugar is the best when you make oatmeal When I hated oats - this was the only thing that was able to make it taste good. Regular sugar does not have the same effect on me.
Now it's just milk, banana and linseed. Sometimes brown sugar.

Allright you skinny ass faggots;

>take a blender
>open the lid
>1 dl of weight gainer
>0,5 dl of whey protein
>1 teaspoon of creatine
>1 teaspoon of glutamine
>1 dl of oats
>1 banana
>1 tablespoon of olive oil
>fill with milk
>mix
>devour

1000+ calories, all the protein and fats you need to stop being a whiny faggot. Do another one in the evening and behold MUH GAINS!!

Faggots

I eat Costco Pork Ribs in the morning, Costco Orange Juice in the morning, Costco Bananas in the morning, and then Costco Yogurt to finish it all up along with a Daily Vitamin D3 2000 IU Pill.

You had me until you mentioned something other than oats and bananas. Subhuman filth

Why just not eat meat?

No idea where you live but i pay 1euro to 1.50 euro for such a brötchen. Mettbrötchen is just 1.10 euros.
And ive never seen my butcher put "bio" on anything.
He gets his meat from the same guy since he opened. Which is a nice farm in the eifel area.
I know you people are dumb but who gets his baked good and his meat at a supermarket or something?
I dont. Oh and btw. im an active boxer, i work heavily with my body and im fit as hell compared to most city guys.

I live rather healthy.

Inferior digestive system rat get out of here.

I was thinking mettwurst, but the color should've tipped me off.

Huh, I was in Samos doing my conscription at the time
On days out I was sleeping in a great motel owned by a German lady, lots of Germans in the eastern islands in general for some reason

That's a good point. But I think it's probably a little less relevant than transsexuals. Let me explain.

It's not uncommon for people to idly wonder what it would be like to kill someone. It's simple fantasy. But when they actually go onto killing someone, it's grossly immoral and the only real punishment is death, or the near constant threat of severe rape in gaol life.

Compare this to the normal thought of 'man i wish i was a chick, life would be so much easier', or even 'i wonder what it's like to be a girl?'. Fairly normal, right? BUt then there's some sick, immoral fuck who goes out and does everything he can to convince the world that he's a she. COmpletely immoral, this person is as deserving death or severe and brutal prison rape.

Careful, this picture could get you b&

>eating a monkey nigger fruit
>not an apple or a pear, both of which which are preferable due to being European natives
>muh potassium
European-grown potassium or bust

Fleishwurst is boiled finely grinded pork meat with herbs and spices.

Best one is the garlic one. Dont listen to all these pseudo germans here. They dont know how much culture is behind german butcherys and cant enjoy things.
Or they are turks and dont eat pork.

well i mix peanutbutter in it as well, that's still ok right?

Yeah I always land on Samos or Kos and then take the ferry to Patmos.
I dont know why so many germans go to the eastern isles.
My trust gyros pita salesman here in cologne told me to visit patmos a few years back and I loved it.

What? Since when?

are you trying to bulk?

Fuck you straight edge bitch, I have to work, I don't have time to LARP in the kitchen

It's just the breakfast, you can eat anything you want during the day. You need to aim for 3k calories in a day if you want results in your training and eating 3000 cals somewhat right is just too time consuming

recommend me a non-shit brand for oatmeal

pic related is quakers

I try to eat a bowl of instant oatmeal every morning. The problem is one packet is like 100 calories. So it's part of a balanced breakfast, but not something you can survive on.

I have mine with dark chocolate, honey and blueberries

Uncle toby's regular old oatmeal is what I go with, it's a bit more expensive, but when it comes to the ideal oat you should be willing to pay that extra.

Kek

user I bullshit you not try this and you will never look back.

This.
Appreciating the best and oldest pork recipes is an integral part of German identity. I sincerely believe every applicant for German citizenship should eat a serving of well-made Schweinshaxn with beer sauce while attached to a brainwave scanner to check if they actually enjoy it. No citizenship if they don't like it or just pretend. Immigrant problem solved forever.

I'll probably visit the black forest with gf after my thesis, can you post a few cool destinations? Medieval/renaissance architecture and flat biking regions?