Sup Forumsice general

Continued from >>

TMZ was caught doctoring audio of the incident.
The thing to note is how fast they were able to react and produce this in a short time spam.

as we speak it is being shared to other media networks.
SOMEONE TWEET THIS TO TRUMP!!!

Original
youtube.com/watch?v=Wal0YrlDB1s
2nd stream
youtube.com/watch?v=8vnDzVpkIHk
3rd stream
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2nFycmT3o8

Modified
tmz.com/videos/0_i0r5225n/

Original mirror:
mega.nz/#!DYAFELRZ!qAJg4p0KxVhgyr2c8MixhbcaJiqDk_SU7s1RAbGP6XA

Original (seperate stream)
mega.nz/#!eNhxBA6a!1m43MbPtSAwYvhXiC8Wq7w2jiqDmB0Jne2lHcYeEAFg

Modified mirror:
mega.nz/#!bcInlJbT!wh0kzvXIBXHYfH_guyRhyESfQmmshvOTbwOedkoAmNM

SAVE AND DOWNLOAD ALL LINKS!

THANKS TO ALL THE ANONS WHO PROVIDED THESE FOR US!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umtPInYIuX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh no. TMZ isn't a credible news source? Who would've thought!!

Sorry guys I haven't slept yet.

Hopefully I included it everything

>SOMEONE TWEET THIS TO TRUMP!!!
And why in fuck would the president of the United Sates give a rats ass about this?

LMOA sugared up kids

I need a quick rundown

Go to bed tmz

Because it's fake news

This literally confirms a fake news bias.

this will be more apparent when,
tomorrow afternoon more news outlits will have just re-ran this same story with this same video without any outside sources.

on the bogdanoffs?

Quick rundown on them:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

TMZ is fucking filthy and we need to get the Hulkster on the case I think he could win solo even if they tag teamed with buzzfeed.

Even with that dog video that came out recently there was some fuckery, apparently the dog was jumping in and out of that pool before and after that specific footage. Also the water was fucking heated.

K, now I saw polblart and these two gents Shit LeQueef called nazis so I'm all caught up.

Just wondering... has anyone asked them what they're trying to accomplish? Is the goal to prove that millennials are the ultimate conformist lemmings?

Their goal is to literally create fake news, and they did it. Look at the board of trustees of the museum for fuck's sake.

They WILL lie and it's obvious they have an army of paid media shills and RL useful idiots.

Board getting slid hard right now.

Bump

Another bump.

there going to the gas chamber, along with buzzfeed and the rest

why isnt this making it to the top any more even with posting

Bump.

I checked and you guys were right, pic for other thread is hidden in catalogue so nobody can open it.

OLD THREAD IMAGE REMOVED TO PREVENT CATALOG ARCHIVAL

LINK BEFORE ITS GONE FOREVER!!!!

not even CNN is biting the "nazi" part. probably cause they cant verify it yet.

the only one reporting that he hit a nazi is the Guardian, TMZ and a bunch of no-name liberal rags. If HuffPo or Buzzfeed get a hold of this they'll probably double down on the narrative too. You HAVE to let people know about this misinformation campaign

>mfw legacy media all buy the TMZ video on face value, even though it is blatantly dubbed over and Michelle Field's tier easy to disprove
>mfw Sup Forumss usual chaotic and seemingly random activities for shits and giggles are actively undermining, outsmarting and outflanking an outdated and dying media apparatus
>mfw none of this is planned, but succeeds far better than any plan could ever hope to achieve

We are just happy and bloodthirsty tools in an arisen esoteric Egyptian's Gods hands.

we can only hope user

oh shit don't let them make shia a martyr

he didn't even hit a nazi he hit some guy who had a scarf around his face

REMINDER: last thread was hit with a image takedown by ((((them)))

TMZ IS WATCHING

So they doctored audio of a livestream where shia got mad and hit a right winger

Calm down jeez

we know that, but there are people out there thinking he punched a stormfag in the head or something

you need to contact news outlets with the proof

youtube.com/watch?v=umtPInYIuX0

>was there in solidarity
>wore a mask because he's camera-shy
>attacked by a celebrity who has enough influence to say "nazi" and get away with it

don't let him get away with it

actually it was one of his own supporters lmao

>hit a right winger
what is your problem?

this confirms media bias let's make tmz go into nose dive for what they've done.

>north korea tier shameless disinformation spreading
>same video shared by the Guardian and other rags, maybe because they didn't know or maybe because they didn't care
>shows either the lack of basic standards for reporting, or lack of at least the impression of impartiality

TMZ editor detected (soon to be jobless)

common guys keep this thread bumped a little longer till more people are awake!

They literally targeted our other thread

YUP get tweeting lovelies

bump for justice.

Someone please make a 5 minute edit of the tmz vid, then the real vid, then of trump saying "No you are FAKE NEWS" upload it on youtube

Its so sweet irony

>Nazi = The peaceful leftist
>Not Nazi = The guy that assaulted and tried to beat the leftist off camera (censorship)

Please no fire

I tried to play zeig heils in the background but it didnt synch well

The bad guys played "Erika" anyway which was pretty much as bad as gassing a jew to death in public

In shias mind youre all nazis

What the fuck actually happened?

I miss from Sup Forums for two weeks and "JUST DO IT" guy is chanting stuff with some feckless white youth

I like how they are able to put stickers of hello kitty on the wall and stars but we cant have pepe on the wall without the cult ripping it down.

hey, dickhead, summarize what they fucking changed

you fucking autist

This