DRUMPF BTFO BY THE BASED WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH

DRUMPF BTFO BY THE BASED WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/WBCSaysRepent/status/822564479967916034
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These people are so tame now.

Other religious extremists happily commit actual murder. Westboro Baptist Church is just a bunch of annoying trolls.

What did you expect? Trump is an Atheist in Denial.

WBC against trump? I knew those faggots voted stein

>Westboro Church will unite forces with LGBT fags in anti Trump protests

>inb4 leftists suddenly love Westboro

Someone needed to say it. The other Christcucks have fallen in line with degeneracy.

this

Westboro Baptist Church have something additional to hate!?

STOP THE PRESSES!

>leftists freak out because David Duke agrees with Trump
>WBC agrees with leftists

>bunch of annoying trolls
Implying they've ever been anything but that. They generate fake outrage to try and make people violent enough to attack them and then press lawsuits.

>WBC out themselves as leftists

Wow, totally not surprising.

These are the same scumbags that picket the funerals of fallen soldiers and harass the families.

The WBC always has something to complain about. I still love them though because they piss off LGBTQ, JDL, Antifa, etc.

WBC are known trolls, they will always go against everything in the name of everybody going to hell.

Can't blame them, they are the religious nut version of our contrarian Sup Forumsposters.

Touchy but I think we might have some brains.

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

Christianity can't cure a disease it caused

Pagan Romans were fundamentally free of the chains of jewish power, so much that they almost exterminated them all in their own homeland after the rebellion of Bar Kocheba

It would be Christian Europe that would fall under permanent jewish influence, with the jewish-controlled churches banning europeans from financing and loaning, giving them as a monopoly to jews

By the modern era, Christians were so throughly judaized, that they started to actively wish for the restoration of Israel so that the end of the world would finally come around and their civilization would die!

And why would it be otherwise?

A religion which such obsession with death, with promise is the end of the world, is fundamentally a time-bomb in the basement of a civilization

Do you really believe that the early christians that embraced their martyrhood to the lions said to themselves "I am dying to this lion so that the white race can survive, fuck jews!" or any such anachronistic reinterpretation that you have decided to give to their death cult?

Read the signs

They're Christians that hate sin

They wouldn't be left or right

Nah. They're trotskyite Communists who happen to be Christian. Don't believe me? They're anti racist to the core. That's trotskyism

Go on their website and look at them celebrating the death of police because Muh black people

Cancerous scum. Their jewish lawyer got them all the money they have. I don't want to dig but someone posted it here a while ago that the main lawyer in their lawsuits was in fact a kike

Basically they are a shit version of a christian. But then again there's not much good in Christianity anymore. There's probably 1% left that's any good.

what is this timeline?

Doesnt Westboro seems so quaint now

Yeah theyre scumbags but compared to most other groups that have popped up in the last few years they just seem so small in comparison

>they just seem so small

they are literally only one inbred family

>Christian government
Jesus lived in Roman Empire times, with a Cesar, and He knew it was a totally separate thing.
When the Romans started pretending to be Christian and created the Catholic church, is when all went to shit.
So why would you want a president or a government to pretend to be something it's not?

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

Westboro Baptist Church is the ultimate redpill

The best timeline.

kek

> Westboro Church will unite forces with LGBT fags

No, no they won't.
They'll fight everyone.
While the fags will be shouting out that Trump hates them, the WBC will be shouting back that Trump is a fag-lover.

The WBC is honestly more likely to unite forces with muslim extremists than any other group.

> there will be WBC beheading videos in your lifetime

nice

>Phelps earned a law degree from Washburn University in 1964, and founded the Phelps Chartered law firm.[18] The first notable cases were related to civil rights. "I systematically brought down the Jim Crow laws of this town," he claimed.[19] Phelps' daughter was quoted as saying, "We took on the Jim Crow establishment, and Kansas did not take that sitting down. They used to shoot our car windows out, screaming we were nigger lovers," and that the Phelps law firm made up one-third of the state's federal docket of civil rights cases.[20]

>Phelps took cases on behalf of African-American clients alleging racial discrimination by school systems, and a predominantly black American Legion post which had been raided by police, alleging racially based police abuse.[21] Phelps' law firm obtained settlements for some clients.[22] Phelps also sued President Ronald Reagan over Reagan's appointment of a U.S. ambassador to the Vatican, alleging this violated separation of church and state.

Kind of strange.

Does this mean WBC are actually democratic party plants false flagging as bible thumping whites?

Hey bitch
Stein is a cute grandma and loves weed

Not sure if they're hating Trump because they mean it or hating him to disparage the people who hate him, either way I'm OK with this.

Are you sure they aren't Jews?

>The number 1 leftist go-to card when denying Islamic terrorism is now on their side

What a conundrum. This is why Intersectionality is bullshit, because you can be part of several groups at once.

Fake! WBC protested at the inauguration

mobile.twitter.com/WBCSaysRepent/status/822564479967916034

This is desperation. Westboro Baptist's is comprised of 16 people (some are still minors). Just like how the left nationally is only 18% total population, 16 people in a 70%+ Christian majority really is a bad example, statistically.

It's the equivalent of claiming an entire high school must be shut down due to horrific grades and out of control behavior by basing it off one kid in a special ed class.

Leftist's are finished. Go cry in the corner while the adults fix your mess.