Abortion

Redpill me about abortion pls
>Killing a Life is bad, but When does a life start?
>Why it shouldn't be an only women decison?
>Is womb for rent degenerate?
Just don't go with
>muh white country born rates
Keep it more scientifical and ethical

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AMwkQVpy98A
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Breath
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Human life begins the very second the sperm fertilises the egg, it shouldn't be anyone's decision to murder an innocent child. My mother had an abortion before I was born and it makes me sick to think that she murdered a baby, I'm very, very, VERY thankful that she didn't do the same for me and that I could enjoy this world that God has made for us

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

were hangers really used for abortion? or is it just a meme?

So when the one zygote splits into to of them and one of them consumes the other as food should be treated as cannibalism?

>Killing a Life is bad, but When does a life start?
between the 24th and 28th week, this is when the baby is developed enough to be conscious

>Why it shouldn't be an only women decison?
because it is not her body, it's another living being inside her body.

The problem with it is that the single strongest force in society is a family and single parenthood is shit.

this is why feminism was introduced in western society to undermine and split the population.

*two

youtube.com/watch?v=AMwkQVpy98A
This video is mostly on point. He gets a little coo-coo with the whole dog vs human thing but the video is good.

I've heard a question before that I haven't heard pro-abortion people answer.
If it's okay to abort a fetus extremely early in the pregnancy, but not okay to abort a fetus that's 9 months old and about to be born, at what point does it stop being okay to abort?

I've yet to hear a leftist answer this question.

>consciousness is what determines life
So plants aren't alive, according to you. Neither is the sperm cell that created the fetus in the first place.

>muh white country born rates
>Keep it more scientifical and ethical
Encouraging white births is ethical. BUT so is discouraging nonwhite births

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

The body goes through processes that we don't understand, the important thing is the child is left to survive so that it may be born eventually.

Life begins at conception. Abortion at any stage is murder, the father should have a right to keep the mother from killing their unborn child.

This, if a mother has an abortion charge her with murder

Anyone have the webm/gif of the very pregnant woman beating her stomach with a hammer?

It is great for illustrative purposes.

>when does life start
conception, but I'm ok with killing unborn babies
>why it shouldn't be an only women decision
woman should decide, but man should be unaffected by decision
>is womb for rent degenerate
no

i have trouble imagining that shit as well

>kid might be a nigger
Abort
>woman is too shit of a person to raise it properly
Abort
>father is not in the picture
Abort
>Child is a rape/drug baby
Abort

you could call it that sure but you cant really punish any1. so its irrelevant

Life doesn't matter, it's conciousness and suffering that raise questions of morality. That's why vegans don't raise a big fuss over eating mussels; there's no CNS to "experience" suffering which would violate the non-aggression principal. That is all.
Also pol isn't anti-abortion newfriend, in fact I encourage any woman that isn't able to care for an incoming baby to abort it asap. The only grievance most people here have with abortion is women's desire to make taxpayers pay for it.

I don't care about abortion. What I do care about is the government subsidizing it with billions of tax payer dollars. It isn't fair to forcefully take from people (taxes) who do not believe in abortion or birth control and then spend their money on abortion and birth control. The government has no business being involved with organizations like Planned Parenthood. The role of the federal government is to keep the states organized, deliver mail, and secure the defense of the country. There are very few legitimate jobs the federal government can actually do. Abortion is certainly not one of them.

That is generally my argument. It seems to work on most rational people.

Yes, they were. Will be again if Christians get their way.

Nothing wrong with abortion. A woman should have the right to decide as well. Like it or not, she is the one disproportionately affected by pregnancy. At the same time, however, there should be a way for men to opt out of parenthood and thus alimony. If a woman can decide that she doesn't want to be a parent, then a man should have the same right.

she should have to kill it with her bare hands and eat it like a real woman

>nothing wrong with murdered an innocent baby
The only good thing about abortion being so widespread is I know who's a sick twisted person right away and I know to avoid that person

When sperm and egg combine into a blastocyst, the cell's genetic makeup differs from both parents. There are no genetic trait variations preprogrammed into the cells that show the blastocyst can become something NOT a human being. And since the child is a result of combing sex cells by a specific, intentional action, then the child cannot be considered parasitic as it's an amalgamation of two adults who committed a act that results in a child.

To kill that child artificially, regardless of developmental stage, is immoral as that child is an individual human being - not a cancer.

And there's another aspect to this no one asks: if only a woman has the right to kill her child in utero, then does the Father have the right to kill the mother for killing the child as half the child's genetic makeup is his?

Yeah, I actually think that under right circumstances, there's nothing inherently wrong with murder. This is one of such cases.

I don't care if its a life. I think that women shouldn't be able to flush their problems in the toilet because they weren't careful enough. This goes for men as well though.

> God
Argument disregarded faggot.

All you guys are Pro-Birth. You only care if it's killed, but do not care when it's born but not fed, clothed, or sheltered.

Something is wrong with you, this is why South America is so dangerous.
Why are you making things up?

>When does a life start?

Modern science do not have answer for this.
I think you guys know what christians think about it.

As for buddhist thought, abortion is a terrible crime, maybe even worse the murderer.

Personally i don't have opinion. Earth is obviously overpopulated. If humans won't make efforts to colonise other planets and to force the gene engineering and total birth control, it will be a collapse of civilisation for sure.

Because half of this board spergs out over abortion and how it's wrong, but then make it your duty to attack any government support initiatives because "muh taxes."

The very babies you save are now fucked under your presence. Like I said, you only care if it is born.

>overpopulated
China, Africa, south and Central America are over populated. The rest of the world isn't, Canada has 35 million people we can fit another 25 easily, regardless abortion isn't the answer to reducing the population abstinence is the only way to prevent pregnancy

This is why we have to teach abstinence in schools

Who gives a shit about abortion. If people want to kill their unborn kids then fuck it, let them. World's overpopulated enough anyway

Women think they have a "right" to bang 50 dudes and then have abortion as a fallback when they get knocked up. The part that's retarded that I stand against is that these women insist that the abortions are funded by you and me, either through our taxes or insurance premiums. It's literally taxpayer funded degeneracy.

> "there would be starving babies that would need to be supported!"
> well we should teach abstinence!

>Using vegans as an example of the standard of morality

Keep those mentally ill and physically incompetent nerds out of this

Life begins when you can detect brainwaves, around 6-8 weeks. Any abortion after that is murder. This is not really up for debate. Tell all your friends that "fucking love science" explain how I am wrong.

Yes, teach women and men abstinence so this can be avoided. You have to solve the source of the problem not wait for a problem to happen then try and fix it.

>When does a life start?
Birth, just like it always has for thousands of years.

>Why it shouldn't be an only women decision?
It's her body, her egg that is growing and evolution/intelligent design/whatever keeps men from having any physical contact with it until after it's born

Of course not. Muscle for hire is not degenerate for the same reason.

>Keep it more scientifical and ethical
Are you new? This is Sup Forums

I still don't see the issue here. Even if you call it life upon conception, there's no self-awareness for months, no self-sustained survivability until birth (or very shortly prior)
I know a lot of people on here will get triggered when I say this, but not all life is equal. An abortion might be killing life, but so is stepping on an ant. Birth isn't the best line to draw for when it becomes something more, but it is a concrete line, an easy line, and its significantly closer to the real timeline than conception is.

>Human life begins the very second the sperm fertilises the egg,
The sperm was already living and the egg was already living. Fertilization is just a continuation of a living cellular process.

>it shouldn't be anyone's decision to murder an innocent child.
You must be severely confused.
It's against the law to murder innocent children.
It's a constitutionally protected right to have an abortion.

No it's illegal to murder and against Gods law also
Abortion is murder

>Cultural Marxism:
Why are Sup Forumstards still falling for this conspiracy theory? It's really stupid if you stop to think for a moment
>stop to think
>{{{think}}}
Well, I see that the problem is now.

>No it's illegal to murder
True

>and against Gods law also
True, but in fairness, God has slaughtered millions of babies in the Bible. If you count miscarriages, God is responsible for the slaughter of billions of babies.

>Abortion is murder
False.
Murder is a crime
Abortion is not
Calling abortion something it's not only proves you don't have any clue what you're talking about.

But while we're talking about God, it's very clear in God's own words that he equates LIFE with BREATH, not intercourse. A fetus has no breath:

bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Breath

>It's a constitutionally protected right to have an abortion.
Where in the Constitution?

I want it to be compulsory for leftists.

>this is why feminism was introduced in western society to undermine and split the population.
The Kremlin is running a "West is degenerate" propaganda campaign right now to convince the cerebral flatliners of this. The truth is that women for centuries have been denied legal and social rights and responsibilities. They've been blocked from having any kind of political voice. Because why, they have a vagina?

This is why you still live in your Mom's basement.

Life started billions of years ago and it's a continuous process.

>if only a woman has the right to kill her child in utero,
It's not a "child" until it's born
What if she doesn't "kill" her unborn senior citizen?
What if she simply removes it and lets it go live its life as nature intended?

>Where in the Constitution?
The right to privacy. Roe v. Wade.

>Women think they have a "right" to bang 50 dudes and then have abortion as a fallback when they get knocked up.
Men think they have a "right" to bang 50 women and then force abortion as a fallback when one of them gets knocked up.

That's true too. I don't support men whoring around either. Men and women are both degenerate if they think sleeping around and then forcing my tax dollars to subsidize this behavior is okay.