EVERY SINGLE DAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJ2b4c-QBgg
youtube.com/watch?v=ijs3tVhGKBk
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38753000
youtu.be/_k1zJV0DSvc
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Check'd and I'm so excited tbqh. I'm going to be doing nothing but endlessly shitposting politics for the entire Trump Presidency.

8 years*

kek wills it

Feels good having something to live for

If Ron Paul or Romney won in 2012, there would be no Trump.

We had to suffer for 4 more years of king nigger, and as a reward kek blessed us with Trump

Yesterday BBC News consisted of Brexit and President Trump

What a truly glorious timeline

why the fuck do you think we memed him into presidency
guaranteed lolz for eight years
also clinton was awful

It's funny because he says we will get tired of winning so much, and I honestly can kind of see that, there's so much bantz and liberal btfoing and magaing happening that i spend sooo much time reading about it and talking about it, it honestly takes most of my free time

Already kind of boring. Is this how liberals felt when they were enacting their lqbgtrsdfds policies? Without the politicians constantly fucking you over, acting against your interests and forcing you to stay alert so you won't wake up in fema camp politics become boring.

I am already tired of winning.

>for FOUR YEARS STRAIGHT

Eight years user, eight years straight

>I am already tired of winning.
how? you've still got your own country to fix.

make germany great again.

>Four years of sjw's daily rants and tears about how Trump is a racist KKK nazi

Make that 8 years

Just tug me in, let me die. I am happy watching you guys survive. The Anglo was the supreme race in the end, the Aryan could not compete.

Another thing is I think we're in the New 90s

look at pic related, remember the feeling & the culture, remember that time

and now watch this video: youtube.com/watch?v=cJ2b4c-QBgg

it's like that culture disappeared & now reappeared

the video literally looks like something out of the 90s

Are we going to be able to keep up with Trump? Is it going to be like the 80s again?

>Hamas and Fatah make another attempt at merging
>MSM main newsline: BREAKING! New Trump Tweet: Trump thanks Abbas for photo! Millions of LITERALLY shaking
I'm so sick of our media

youtube.com/watch?v=ijs3tVhGKBk

You're a fucking retard.
If Clinton won it was going to be 90s
If Trump won it's the FUCKING 80s you retarded normie cuckshit.

Crawl back inside your mothers ass, read a book about Aesthetics, and then die.

God please give these newfags brain cancer.

High energy.

Bless KEK

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38753000

>Trump states waterboarding works

>Mr Trump said that while radical groups beheaded people in the Middle East "we're not playing on an even field".

I honestly never thought this would happen and Trump gets in. I would tell myself that Trump isn't a Hollywood knight in shining armour coming in to save the day... Though now I am not so sure.

He truly is an angel of Kek.

It's all so surreal. I kept expecting some Hillary to somehow take over, even days before the inauguration. Nothing good ever seems to last long, but Trump is the proverbial gift that keeps giving.
Literally the only disappointing aspect of his presidency is his massive erection for Israel and Jews.

That video is fucking amazing

I know user. I feel like my dick is going to break in half from all the blood filling it.

go suck a fart you fat cunt

Let it be true, then

He's got a plan.
Watch and prepare to laugh.
Meanwhile let's make Europe Great Again.

> 00
Praise kek

DIGITS CONFIRM.

Christ, its just NOW hitting you?

Ever since he raised his hand during the first republican debate, I knew that good, entertaining times were ahead if this man were to be elected POTUS

I heard the news when I was in a store(funny how you're safe from propaganda anywhere outside, was it always like this?)
I agree with Trump, we should waterboard terrorists. Shit I'd even go further than that

*not safe

I didn't watch Obama content and I won't watch Trump content.

You and people like you are literally the devil. Like, Satan. You are playing with the world and laughing at pain.

>FOUR YEARS STRAIGHT
Eight years.

>Next 8 years or more.

Who ready for normalization here?

The good times have just begun, user. My mood significantly improved over the past months, did anyone else make the same experience? Whenever something happens that would normally have put me in a depressed state, I read the news, watch TV, listen to radio, or go to Sup Forums and their will be something about Trump styling on everybody with his sick bantz and just like that the sad feels go away, recently they don't even come anymore, it's like I am slightly drunk/high constantly, a deep happiness has taken a hold of my heart. Where did everything go so right guys?

8 years. jesus christ user get it together.

Chiming in to Praise Kek.

To 8 years of Trump

He'll be impeached by the end of this year.

cant come soon enough
and when you get bored, just toy with the EU again

Let's hope so. Only civil war could be better than this.

8 years fuck head.

praise kek

it hasn't entirely sunk in for me that trump is president yet, but it's beginning to sink in that literally everything he said he was going to do, he's actually going to do.

i'm pretty sure that man has actually saved my life. i'm thinking in terms of winning now, not terms of excuses.

In 3 and a half years the (((MSM))) will still be comparing the crowd at his inauguration with the crowd at Obama's

Witnessed!

so it shall be

implying he doesnt get fired within first 2 months

yes and it feels fucking GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Huh? TRUMP IS TAKING US BACK TO THE 90's - no NAFTA, no WTO, no Mexicans

this. only reason Trump was allowed to win is because they knew a full blown revolution would happen if he didnt. If he gets ousted it will still happen.

I'd like to live a normal life where I can watch sports or go snowboarding without hearing liberals cry about every little thing Trump does.

My favorite Trumpwave is still this thing:
youtu.be/_k1zJV0DSvc

I'm frankly detached from the entire butthurt. Like, I watch it from a distance. People implode all around me and wail, and I'm just trying to get my life in order, at last.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

> SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY
SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY

> ron paul
> winning

crazy medieval doctors never win, you know this

>you'll be watching NEW TRUMP CONTENT for FOUR YEARS STRAIGHT
>EVERY SINGLE DAY

That's nice, but what really makes me warm inside is that liberals will too.

Their precious half-negro progressive has been replaced by a strong nationalist, and they'll have to deal with it. This is the part that really gets me.

>I am already tired of winning.
Hello Mehmet

That is correct anglo. This Irish, German, Slavic, Filipino revolution has just begun.

i shit myself with laughter everytime someone mentions "blah blah 4 years" when they really know it's 8 and then this image gets posted. tip top kek!

Praise Kek!

sounds like good news to me

>New

They're already rehashing election jokes.

It's going to be the equivalent of 4 years of my name is John copypastas.

I'm ready for it.

2016-2020 will probably be the defining years for decades to come.

>4 years

Not so fast, Blumpfkins! There's still a chance for impeachment once the 2018 midterms come around.

Make a folder in your gallery and your computer.

Once the libtards go full on anti-white and double down with Soros funded bullshit, America will elect even more Republicans. Did you miss the part about Obunghole loosing 1000 seats.