Mesopotamia was NOT the cradle of civlization

Danube Valley actually.

knowledgenuts.com/2015/07/18/mesopotamia-may-not-be-the-cradle-of-civilization/

Now here's the thing. Sometimes I have to wonder if there wasn't other large agricultural civilizations before Mesopotamia. The only indication we have from the most ancient civilizations like Sumeria is a handful of stone tablets and I guess other ancient utensils. However, things disintegrate with time and if you watched that "life after people" series almost everything indicating people were somewhere disappears after a couple of thousand years.

Why are we made to accept this one version of history? Every time new archaeological evidence surfaces that suggests older civilizations exited, it gets shunned in (((controversy))).

What exactly are (((they))) hiding?

Other urls found in this thread:

helenastales.weebly.com/blogue/the-megalithic-cave-in-kabardino-balkaria-mountains
youtube.com/watch?v=EWW1uLX3ClY
vestnikkavkaza.net/news/tourism/18063.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0H5LCLljJho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peștera_cu_Oase
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bears'_Cave
youtube.com/watch?v=5RrRQOM0v0w
youtu.be/nlDNrHGUoOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This shit right here is on the border of Russia and Georgia.
You tell me, lads. You tell me.
It's a god damn shaft.

Little more for ye

As far as ancient stone work goes. This is some of the craziest I've ever seen.

helenastales.weebly.com/blogue/the-megalithic-cave-in-kabardino-balkaria-mountains

youtube.com/watch?v=EWW1uLX3ClY

vestnikkavkaza.net/news/tourism/18063.html

If you can look past the shitty translation it's an interesting read. Hitler's occult researchers were interested in the area. as well.

This is in south western Russia.

bump for interest

The mainstream version is a lie almost as big as that piece of shit Out of Africa Theory. MRE is the truth, proved every day throughout history. Linked OP just reinforces this idea.

>Dated to 5500BC
>Jericho was founded around 9000BC
>Symbols thrown around randomly on a piece of stone equate to written language
>Source for symbol list doesn't exist
ayyy

did you know we literally come from the earth?
we are the representation of the lands that we inhabit.

we are as rock as those beautiful EVROPA rocks.

The first cities existed before the first writing systems, this discovery at least proves they had one of the first written languages. The first cities could have existed waaaay before Jericho. Why is ancient history so kike centrist? Le Holy land first city maymay

Yo so you be sayin.....

WE WUZ AFRICA?

WE

hm..

3spooky5me

youtube.com/watch?v=0H5LCLljJho

Relevant?

How's it spooky

Mre?

This looks natural
It's an ancient city though?

You have to prove such claims, and you can't.

If civilization started on land that is now underwater, this is impossible to prove, since all the evidence would be destroyed by the water.
Meanwhile, desert is very good at preserving things, which is why we find most evidence in the desert, and the earliest evidence is in arid, desert areas.

PROOFS, my friend. They like dry climate.

WE WUZ CIV AND SHITE

Gobekli tepi is a much older civilization than anything from Mesopotamia time period

>assuming agriculture was the optimal way to feed yourself in an age when the architects understood the complex map of galaxies

Consider your assumptions

Quick rundown:
>Highly advanced civilizations existed around the world
>had knowledge of human consciousness
>12000 years ago disaster happened; a meteor struck the polar ice cap
>This cause immense floods and other catastrophes. all in a very short timespan
>surviving humans were dispersed around the globe and spread their knowledge to uncivilized peoples.
>An evil force hides this information from the general population
>This is the satanic idea of Year 0, so they can explain how civilization started 12000 years ago and naturally evolved into the shitshow we have now
>this is a lie. When people find out our true origins, the jig is up.
>tl;dr Highly advanced Atlantean/Thulean civilizatoin got destroyed by a meteor 12000 years ago, and somewhere in between then and now we have been enslaved by people who use their knowledge against us.

Where can one read more about this in detail?

42:20 here

watch this, all of that is described

In the fiction section of the library.

>WE WAZ KANGS

search for Cucuteni culture,you will find all your answers there.
Also remember how there was a news a while back about the oldest city in the world that was found in Bulgaria and it was inland from sea but had walls and ramparts and then nothing?
The oldest modern human remains were found in the Carpathians en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peștera_cu_Oase
A cave,in the same mountain range,where the remains of 140 bears were found,considering bears are mostly solitary animals,quite odd huh en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bears'_Cave
The destruction of Rosia Montana and it's ancient(pre roman,probably pre -dacian) gold mines and who knows what else is underneath, was given high priority by the jew

Doggerland is rightful Dutch clay

nice

here
And some bits from types like Mark Passio regarding consciousness, ancient mystery traditions, occultism and satanism

Horizontal lines are formed easly, it is from sedimentation.

Well that's certainly freaky. And obviously the "cradle of civilization" and the start of largescale agriculture wouldn't be in an area that's 90% desert. What kind of ass-backwards logic is that?

But I feel like this thread suits /x/ better

I've seen that show before, actually.
While I think these people are there to sell books and fund projects, and grossly exaggerate the value of the findings and the certainty we have, I agree with one underlying theory. Lets formulate it like this:

1. We know for a fact the sea level rose, this is proven beyond a doubt.
2. We know for a fact cities and civilizations favor coastal locations.

These two combined tell us that the earliest cities, those who were oldest, will now be underwater, and thus gone.
If they were mostly mud and wood, they are gone FOR GOOD. We cannot have knowledge of them.
If they were stone, we may gain knowledge of them, but can't date them, because there'd be no preserved organic matter.

So the earliest civilization that we can prove, will be a desert civilization, because in dry climate more can survive. Deserts are good at preserving proof, and you need proof.
These guys views cannot be proven, they can at best be implied, and I am sympathetic to their implications.

Now, on this theory here , there is very little, if anything, suggesting this. It is an old story, that keeps getting repeated over and over, and keeps getting brought up.
I am in opposition to it, because it poisons the well of the first theory, of older cities now underwater. By talking about Atlantis and the glorious white wizards who lived north, you will easily be dismissed and proven wrong, and people will ignore the little grain of truth which is that older settlements aren't visible because they are under the sea.

Yes, but /x/ would go ancient aliens.

I'm more interested in why this gets covered up.

Also Nazis knew something about this stuff, but most of this stuff is based on fantasy for me
youtube.com/watch?v=5RrRQOM0v0w
youtu.be/nlDNrHGUoOQ
>At the foundation of this new religion was an ancient occult legend that tells the story of a continent somewhere in the north Atlantic. There lived a race of super-beings who'd fallen from grace through evil and vice. A great flood wiped these beings off the face of the earth, but before they could all be destroyed, certain priests escaped by boat eventually finding their way to India and the high peaks of Tibet. These escaped priests, believed by mystics to be the original race of Aryan God-men, were said to be the ancestors of all Indian and European people. The land was called Atlantis.

Yeah except there is is an underwater building near japan in an area that hasnt been above water for 10s of thousands of years. There is water erosion on the sphinx which couldnt happen according to the mainstream narrative because it hasnt rained like that for more than 10s of thousands of years.
And there is Geographical evidence of the meteor if you had only listened to Randall Carlson

The nazis quoted Evola, who quoted germanic myth, which quoted greek myth, which quoted indian myth.

The "white people from the north bringing knowledge" theme is very old, and exists because light, white are the colors of the gods, and because for most early civilizations "north" is where there aren't any people, because you can't live there, its to cold and wild. So I guess thats where the gods are, seeing how they aren't here.

This tbqh.

I'm not all into the spiritual mombo jumbo or the Atlantis meme. I'm more just interested in finding out about ancient civilizations before Mesopotamia and why the archaeological community shuns newer discoveries.

>according to our brilliant white trash boer friend, pic related was the fertile land TRVE ARYAN civilization spawned on.
Brilliant

And I havent even mentioned the sacred geometry found everywhere on earth which coincides with the ancient mystery traditions.

And yes before you lose your shit, the southern parts of the Doggerlands did look like this
Still not good enough to develop and agricultural society

>I'm more interested in why this gets covered up.
Why else? Jews. They don't want the goyim to know that civilization actually started somewhere other than the middle east. Then the Jew's wouldn't be able to claim "OUR ANCESTORS WUZ KANGZ N SHEIT"

According to the Austrian province, this spawned civilization

>climate was the same through history
t. absolute retard

Also, the southern plains of Russia and the Caucasus region was more than suitable for agriculture.

The archaeological community shuns claims that aren't proven. Unlike many "branches" of history, archaeology is 100% entirely factual hard science PROOFS discipline, so if you find a few rocks and make a conclusion, you best deliver another truck of them, and they best all check out the same way.

And since this theory is in fact not supported by much, and diverse, and concrete evidence, it is ignored.
Maybe in the future, as more funding is received for bigger underwater expeditions, and our technology allows us to map and date them better, it will become more accepted. Or be proven wrong, maybe it was a greek ship selling marble that got lost in a storm and dropped the load there.

At any rate, I like archaeology the way it is, makes it immune to political hijacking, which other disciplines of history are weak against.

Saved

They appropriated their culture from the people known in the current day asPalestinians. Why do you think they are so adamant to get rid of them? Palestinians amounted to nothing anyway, don't make me out as one of those apologists.

>The entire Europe was covered by snow and there existed no sweet-spot between the ME and the frozen north. The desert literally touched the snow, nothing in-between.

t. Austrian clay

Congrats user, you have found the ancestors of all of us, those who saved Noah (Helios).

It would be cool as fuck if civilization actually did start there, though

Begging the question... come on. Its in the sticky

>The only indication we have from the most ancient civilizations like Sumeria is a handful of stone tablets and I guess other ancient utensils
Are you for real?

What's that called? Looks interesting.

wow it's literally nothing

Debatable, considering 12k years ago the water level was 400 meters lower than it is today.

While I agree with you condemning him for making such claims, your image is a recreation built by Saddam Hussein.
The real ruin is inside this "box", you can see some of it at the top there. It had a brick suit built around it.

This pic is old news, but probably new to some. Out-of-Africa is 8 years defunkt, not withstanding this pic.

>Europe actually used to be Middle Earth
>Germany was Mordor

Really makes you think

I know it's a facade, but the structure is still there under the reconstruction.
I'm not even denying that Mesopotamia could not have been the cradle of civilization (since there is a temple in Anatolia that's thousands of years older), but saying that Sumeria was made up as some sort of conspiracy is retarded, especially since Sumerians are not known to be related to any surviving ethnic group.

WE

>start of largescale agriculture wouldn't be in an area that's 90% desert.
It wasn't always a desert.

WUZ

>start of largescale agriculture wouldn't be in an area that's 90% desert. What kind of ass-backwards logic is that?
What do you mean?
Go google the fertile crescent

You must be a germanic, only germanics can be so stupid and ignorant

>what's climate change

So technically WE wuz in fact kangs n shit

I'm sure everyone wuz kangz at some point in history, except Abbos

Nigs are literally the furthest away genetically from all other races.

Really makes me think.

I agree on everything, I am just stating that posting the image as is is misleading, since it is not something that survived like that, but rather a reconstruction (whats visible in the image).

>Implying the fertile crescent was the only fertile region in the world.

It was just the first image I found of a Sumerian Ziqqurat, but even without the facade, it still qualifies as more than "a handful of stone tablets and I guess other ancient utensils" as the faggot OP said

Your people werent thinking of moving to that land

Of course, its literally an artificial mountain, since their religion demanded that rituals and sacrifices (animals, treasure, cloth, etc) are made on top of a mountain, and they had relocated into flat land.
The OP was either exaggerating for effect, or was unaware how much we have from the Mesopotamian civilization.

Slavs have never been much until the USSR, honestly. On the global, world scale, that is. We were occasionally regional players.

Jfc okay. But a few buildings is still pretty little.

I mean that shit deteriorates and we don't know for sure if other civs existed and their writings just went to shit after a couple thousand years because they did not have the privilege of being preserved in the desert.

Why are you so triggered? Is your name Achmed?

Im not saying that, read my reply again, land like those are perfect as they are warm, nice weather to farm useful things

Seriously this. And whites buy into this holy land business, then again they're are all-in on and blind to the oldest Jewish conspiracy that is Christianity.

>I'm sure everyone wuz kangz at some point in history, except Abbos
B-but user! They lived pure lives, living in tune with nature! It was the savage white man that ruined a once proud people!

>implying any anthropologist still holds the opinion that the first civilization started in the fertile crescent
>Jfc okay. But a few buildings is still pretty little.
Nigga, it's a gigantic pyramid built out of bricks, what do you want, a stargate?
>I mean that shit deteriorates and we don't know for sure if other civs existed and their writings just went to shit after a couple thousand years because they did not have the privilege of being preserved in the desert.
Bullshit, structures of that scale leave traces even if they sink at the bottom of the sea, plenty of cities thousands of years old have been found after they had been submerged
>Why are you so triggered? Is your name Achmed?
No, and Achmed would have no connection to Sumerians, Babylonians or Assyrians, since they were not Semitic people
>They lived pure lives, living in tune with nature
That shit's funny, since they were partly responsible for turning Australia in a fucking desert and mass extinctions

history is kike centric because zionism

if you dismantle all of the kikes arguments 1 by 1 the only argument he has left is the "we were there first" argument

you explain how zionism is a racist ideology that is ethnically cleanins palestinians

doesnt matter dumb goy

because jews were in israel 2,000,000 years ago

This structure in Brittany predates by 2000 years the Ziggurat of Ur.
There are a lot of dots that remain unconnected when it comes to the first civilizations.

Indeed. Mesopotamia and Egypt could not have been the only places with enough water, good weather and fertile soil.

we wuz doggerlands

That's what I think too, I'm just calling OP an ignorant idiot for not even bothering reading a Wikipedia article about the subject he talks about

We dislike reading.

Love!

I'm not trying to start shit up with you, I understated Sumerian evidence I get it.

All I'm saying is that everything deteriorates eventually. And if someone carved something into a stone 30 000 years ago chances are that stone carving is no more.

Heck Sumeria and Egypt have the honours of one of the must ancient Civilizations but we do not know if they have the ordest history just because they're stuff is better preserved than others.

>That shit's funny, since they were partly responsible for turning Australia in a fucking desert and mass extinctions
Which is even more funny when you remember that environmentalists like to blame the Brit settlers for killing off animals like the tasmanian tiger. Abbos were to fucking stupid to learn how to farm and just started brush fires willy nilly to catch kangaroos. Even the Native Americans weren't that stupid.

>implying what matters is being the first, not being the last

A civilization doesn't leave behind just some stone carving, they build permanent structures, and those are bound to leave marks, even if it's just the founding stones, and they create artifacts in large numbers, enough to have them survive in some alluvial depot.
There are signs that a civilization was in its infancy in Northwestern Europe before those in the Fertile Crescent (like ), though it didn't develop enough before climate change and the Indoeuropean migrations to leave marks in European history, whereas Sumerians and other Middle-Eastern civilizations made it to developing a writing system

>since they were not Semitic people
What?
They were akkadians and akkadians were semitic

Sumerians werent semitic

But arabs arent related to those people