Why do you hate Muslims? Based on what I've read here, you must love them, look:

Why do you hate Muslims? Based on what I've read here, you must love them, look:

You hate feminists -> no feminists in Islam. Probably punishable by death.
You hate LGBT -> no LGBT there, punishable by death.
You hate 'whores', 'degeneracy', etc -> adultery is punishable by death there (if you're woman).
You hate atheists -> punishable by death. Love religion? - It is mandatory for everyone. Enjoy your spiritual nation. Deus vult -> Inshallah.
You hate Jews? Hope the Holocaust will happen again? -> they're actively exterminating Jews.
Hate leftist snowflakes? -> Look at those ISIS execution videos. Oh, man, they are not snowflakes, I'll tell you that.
No nu males, no decadent pop culture, no tolerance for immigrants, I can go on and on and on.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Literally, IF YOU HATE SOMETHING IN THE WEST - MOST PROBABLY ISLAM DOESN'T HAVE IT AT ALL.
-----------------------------------------------------------

And somehow, instead of spreading this wonderful religion to your country you are trying to prevent it from getting there. What's wrong with you, guys? Islam is even better than Trump. Trump will leave someday, but Islam will stay forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OFSuSdlXel4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are brown desu

the end is near, mohammad, believe me

No beer involved.

That is literally the only argument I have.

Please use me as a shock trouper (warrior) for you wars. I will fight for God (Allah) if it came down to it.

this is what they think of dogs

We want to win on debate and principles, not on religious edict. The more Islamic a country is the bigger a shit hole it is.

Islam acts like it's the 1400s so yes, they did keep some common sense things in place. But that doesn't mean I like them.

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

All the nations with muslim are shitholes

I agree, except you worship the same God as the Jews.

By that logic I should love having ebola because it kills niggers.

>The more Islamic a country is the bigger a shit hole it is.
I am a dirty agnostic and even I know this bullshit.

>cover the women
>fight the enemies in the field
>praise god every day

I mean, this alone means Catholics BTFO

>Why do you hate Muslims?
They're killing us and are lower IQ than Asians and Whites.

>I am a dirty agnostic and even I know this bullshit.
No you aren't, Indonesian scum.

jew propaganda hit ami heads so hard, only a few realize that it is the jews why islamic radicalism flourished in the mid 20th century.

Yeah, nothing else wrong with desert trilogy part 2

Kosher slaughter is no different, and in China they eat dogs.

>ignores Islamic culture

Haha, your logic is worse than 3 year old. I am the king of bantz and you offend me with your straw man it is of poor construction.

7/10, that was all right, spic.

Why did you ignore all the things we don't have in common with Islam, eh OP?

Please clarify base, I have distorted transmission, please repeat.

>autocorrects gook to spic
The fuck, phone?

How am I Indo dick? Your ghost is worse than a plum of dust? Ejaculate or perish again sand fiend.

it is telling you shouldn't be calling other people names when you're a spic

jews are also subhumans

I'm actually Irish, just enjoying getting paid tons of money for fixing shit people in this hellhole can't even understand.

Because they're shit-skinned savages.

Jews and Muslims, whats the difference again?

Islam and the orthodox were on the same side until late 17th century... skip the fight 2.30
youtube.com/watch?v=OFSuSdlXel4

NEVER FORGET THE DOGOCAUST YOU FILTHY HUMYIM

fascinating story

NO ALCOHOL

It's a "sandnigger is proselytising while practicing taqiyya" episode.

Deus Vult you heathen shits

weak thread

Fuck mudshits and fuck you chechen scum.

Islam destroys cultures, science, individuality and creativity.
It's a fucking black void that has swallowed up the Middle East with it's bullshit and treats women like subhumans.

"oh but people on here who think they are edgy agree with parts"
People on here also live almost identical lifes to the liberals they hate. However at their core they deviate absolutely.

Islam allows pedophilia, beastality, rape of women, destruction of free thinking and advocates everyone be united under a non-existent God by force.
It's no wonder we fucking despise it.

i don't hate them

i hate that they hate me

due to the fact that they hate me, i must render them incapable of doing me harm

it's that simple

don't try to make fucking rocket science out of it

Indeed.

How can you claim that Islamic way of life somehow works, when all you have to do is take a look of countries under Islam rule to see how hopelessly backwards shitholes those countries are?

"why do you hate the people who want you dead"

Op right Islam is only way for white murrica.

>The enemy of my enemy is my friend
>Arabs quote
>Arabs

Their logic is not our, may they return fucking goat.

UAE pretty nice place to live, many other muslim countries too.

Funny how Sup Forums lists all those things as being the downfall of great empires, but accuses Muslim countries of being unstable shitholes. By Sup Forums logic the Middle East should be the pinnacle of the civilized world.

No bacon. Why even live?

This.

Also if you die fighting for Allah you wake up in your own harem with 70 underage virgins. I think it's cool.

Pork is haram, too. I love my bacon and beer too much.

It's not exactly muslims, but the policies that lead to the floodgates being opened for western countries, which fanned flames, and politics forcing Islam to become more violent in the last 50 years.

I swear to you, if 9/11 didn't happen, the people in my local area would still not even know what the fuck a muslim even was.

I don't worry too much anymore, the further the left want to push these policies, the further they isolate regular people. Especially those that have no interest in politics and are just trying to get by.

I don't hate anybody. I think the best solution to stop mass immigration should be we either import people from more compatible cultures (eastern europeans) or make euthanasia legal.

The aging population is going to cause even more problems down the line, and all of these problems feed themselves.

There's just going to be this big shitshow of a collapse. Just keep sorting out those SJWs m8.

UAE is built with oil money with absolutely no other influence on their part. All of their infrastructure is designed by western architect offices because they cant come up with better ideas other than buy gold plated Ferraris with their billions. If some western country sitted on such a huge lake of oil, you would be shitposting from Mars, Boris

You should share these thoughts with your fellow russkis, pretty sure they would love to hear about it.

Alcoholic degenerate.

Don't tell me who to hate, commie Achmed.

They are. Bunch of people support islam in this days.

And?!

Chechen degenerate.

I hate religion
I hate beheadings
I hate pedophiles

yeah islam can go fuck a goat

Why chechen?!

If their mindset is no better than buy shiny toys then what good are they?

No worse whn others who do same. You fins can't even in mobiles and buy it from yankees.

Why you pro christian then?!

Fuck off Magomed

>You hate LGBT -> no LGBT there, punishable by death
Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن
translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.

Cool story, Ram-Jam

What about my post suggests that I am pro christian?

> They are
Fucking top kek.
Show proof.

Because its always chechens who try this shit.
Or some brainwashed lefti fag.

You don't speak about it but i think you are.

Hate is okay when driven by reason, if somebody hates something just because sky wizard told them so then no thanks. Won't give them power just to wait until sky wizard tells them to hate me.

You check everyone?!

No self respecting westerner would ever bow their head to a desert god.

Because muslims have been wanting to take over Europe since the middle ages. They are literally the natural enemy of the West right now with all their terrorism.

>200€ phone is the same as 1 200 000€ vanity product

Oh well, I guess my argument stands for Russia too

Still they not worse when you sand nigger.

These sand niggers are causing white genocide by flooding in to Europe and other western countries and raping white women. Also their belief is so outdated to the point where it's incompatible to western values. They need to go back where they came from and follow their own rules there, not just invade western countries and trying to change ours.

>'degeneracy', etc
Sahih Bukhari - Book 86, Hadith 32
Narrated Anas:

Some people from the tribe of `Ukl came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet (ﷺ) sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought, and the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die.

All white chicks want muslim bf with huge cock. Thwy like this shit.

we literally worship an ancient Egyptian frog god you retard

Of all the many things I've said, my lips have never uttered a hatred of Islam.

Fuck children
Fuck goats
criminal scum pretending to have the moral highroom because they don't eat prok
Shit up the countries they move to.
Are ungrateful little shits.
Terrorists.

They rape because no one want them.
Degenerate libshit women prefer niggers.

I understand that you have nothing to lose in your country vodka nigger so fantasize all you want about your Russian Caliphate

>No nu males

The cunt was a fucking tranny:
From Mishkat Al Masabih, Volume II
Book XXVI- Fitan.
Chapter XXXVIII, “The Fine Qualities of the Prophet’s Wives.”

She told that the people used to choose: ‘A’isha’s day to bring their gifts, seeking thereby to please God’s messenger. She said that God’s messenger’s wives were in two parties, one including ‘A’isha, Hafsa, Safiya, and Sauda, and the other including Umm Salama and the rest of God’s messenger’s wives. Umm Salama’s party spoke to her telling her to ask God’s messenger to say to the people, “If anyone wishes to make a present to God’s messenger, let him present it to him wherever he happens to be.” She did so and he replied, “Do not annoy me regarding ‘A’isha, for inspiration has not come to me when I was in any WOMAN’S GARMENT but ‘A’isha’s.” They then called Fatima, sent her to God’s messenger, and she spoke to him, but he replied, “Do you not like what I like, girlie?” She said, “Certainly,” so he said, “Then love this woman.”

You prefer fuck dogs?!

Yeah yeah. Get lost snow nigger.

No they rape because white chicks want it.

Muslims did way too much damage to my tiny people who had no chance to fight them off.
But now the western satanic cabal doesnt allow us to seek revenge.
I want revenge, i hate them. I might not see the day of our revenge, but i will make absolutely sure to pass down the hatred and the necessity for revenge to my children and grandchildren, such as my father, grandfather passed down to me.
The day when my own are plowing trough muslims again, massacring them, impaling them on wooden stakes, force the captives to swallow swine blood, taking their women and raping them, forcing them to convert to Orthodoxy (even if our church forbids forceful conversion), burning down their homes, orchards, mosques (again), stomping them while they are down and cant defend themselves, only then will anyone look at muslims the same as they look at themselves, only then does the comparison begin.
Until then, dont ever ask questions like that again.
Enjoy that the russians havent decided to deport you on the permafrost again. Slap them around, bully their children. Do whatever the fuck you can, but always remember whats about to come to you or your
descendants, because of you.
One day, kuffar will strike back, and you will think that it is the end of the world.

so much stupidity is astounding.
As expected from a inbred backward low IQed mudslim.

We prefer to fuck up low life creatures like yourself chechen.

We do it because mudshits want it.

Cry more 30 y/o virgin moron.

They're brown, they smell bad and they blow stuff up.

check'd

What?!

YOU ARENT IVAN YOUR A CHECHEN

>we
as i said

I think US must build biggest mosque in world on place where trade centers was.

You are a worthless creature, chechen.
A pig is worth more than a thousand mudshits.

>muslims are our wonderful friends and totally non-violent
>dont say anything mean about them or theyll kill you

that said, they know how to treat women

That's true, but the UAE is smart to have much lower taxes than European countries so lots of people with money go there instead. European welfare states are retarded and get too much national debt.