Syria
Yemen

9/11 bombers from
Saudi Arabia 15
UAE 2
Egypt 1
Lebanon 1

Other urls found in this thread:

militaryedge.org/articles/raytheon-awarded-53-million-tow-missiles-saudi-arabia-jordan/
youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

about time

Saudi's bombing Yemen? Better go help them out in their genocide.

U gotta suk som benis
Oil aint free

good decision

What's wrong with that op?

YOUR SECOND GREATEST ALLIE !!
militaryedge.org/articles/raytheon-awarded-53-million-tow-missiles-saudi-arabia-jordan/

What a cuck lmao

Trump is only banning people from countries that are the enemies of the jews and saudi arabia, not banning them from countries of people that have actually attacked the United States

7D CHESS N SHEET!!!1

youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es

>Iran
>Iraq
>Libya
>Somalia
>Sudan
>Syria
>Yemen
And this is bad?

See

I really don't know anymore. Trump knows how to play the media, but statecraft and politics?

This thread is kike shill central. Nuke it

sage

How to identify laffy/pol/ posting:

Does it have?

>No arguments
>rhetorical shilling
>cancerous chinese knockoffs of Sup Forums memes
>disgusting sniffguy (zizek) comics and memes
>retarded "not real gommunism!!!11one1!1!!" and "marx opposed states!111!!!!" memes and asshurt
>intentional misrepresentation of Sup Forums consensus positions
>excessive samefagging

If you answered "yes" to more than one of these points, you have discovered a laffy/pol/ invasion thread. Remember to sage if you feel for some reason compelled to post and remember to not engage with these people, their goal is not to participate in rational debate but is instead to make as many garbage slide threads and shitposts in on-topic threads as they can to convince newfags their presence is greater than what it actually is.

this.

he's still banning sand niggers. What's bad about that?

inshalla kaffir! you cant take any action against saudi arabia, where are you going to get your oil from you sub-human non-muslim filth?

>he's still banning sand niggers. What's bad about that?

this is why we are goyim

You are not explaining your point though. What's bad about banning sandniggers and somalis?

Not an argument JIDF

>whats the problem with serving sandnigger agendas

Hes not banning sandniggers he is banning enemies of Israel and their pawn Saudi Arabia. Its just coincidence they are sandnigger for now...

Stop pretending to be retarded

>Hes not banning sandniggers
What the fuck? Are the people listed in OP white according to you? Are you German or an immigrant?
>he is banning enemies of Israel and their pawn Saudi Arabia
Who cares why he's banning them, as long as he bans them I don't think anyone on Sup Forums gives a shit.
Let muslims and jews kill eachother if they want to: less semites to deal with for us

That's a neat pic related.

Makes some good points.

Notice how leftypol spammers never have any counter arguments aside huur JIDF, huur I love sandniggers because I hate jews (implying you can't hate both)
Take a good look at this thread and see it for what it is

are you a formula 1 driver

Nope. Just a bored guy at work

he's not banning the most important countries to ban. i don't mind at all if he bans the other ones, i'm just pissed that he isn't banning the ones that really matter in exporting bullshit and terror