How can we fix the woman problem?

Seriously, they don't want to raise families at home anymore.

They think is degrading.

They believe that the best for the western family is to hire some low IQ nanny to raise the children when the parents are not around, or maybe just toss the child into some child care place where feminists will teach your children things you don't believe is right.

These stupid bitches are flooding universities and markets with their lack of natural skills when they could be AMAZING moms.

Yeah, of course some woman are talented and some men would be great dads at home too. But we have thousands of years of successful development as a species based on the reality that woman are made to take care of the family. They have a whole protective instinct designed for it.

What can be done?

Give them a bible

That's a guy user...

His gender is fluid you racist.

My wife is Japanese. She is traditional. She will raise our kids and be a mom while I slave away at my job for 12 hours a day.

this is the way it should be. I am a man, I must provide. She is a woman, she must take care of home and family. I would argue this is far more important than my own job. If the man can makes the ends meet, it doesn't matter how much money he makes. Sure, it is nice to make more money but good families do not require a large amount of cash. Good families require a mother (and a father) figure for their kids who is there for them and help them when in need.

I love my wife :)

My wife is half japanese.

Your people is so more rational than the rest of the monkeys around here. It's infuriating how everyone here makes stupid decisions because of selfishness and greed.

Boycott Hollywood.

Literally the only way

>tfw every japanese descendant I know is a screeching leftard
I just want a redpilled asian cutie ;-;

Are you a foreigner?

>These stupid bitches are flooding universities
The universities are flooding their minds. Keep your kids out of government schools. Be choosey about their peers. Parents need to be present in their kid's lives. That's how you fix this shit.

My wife was incredibly redpilled by her father when she was young.

Seriously, I respect my father in law more than my own father for what he accomplished with his daughter.

Take care of your children anons. Don't let them slide into the marxist machine.

Good to see another fellow macaco that fell for the rice-chasing meme.

It's so fucking simple, it's literally becoming a JIDF bait to even ask this.
>take the youngest girl you are legally allowed to
>redpill her into becoming a conservative waifu
>???
>problem fucking solved

I'm not a rice chaser. I fell in love with her 100% because of her personality.

Sex and looks are good, sure, but I wouldn't marry her just because of that.

There is no problem.

I didn't mean to imply that - just remarking on how it's becoming more and more common for guys to settle with asian chicks, myself included.

Homekeeping is not what it used to be

Washing laundry, washing dishes, cooking a meal used to be backbreaking hard work

Now everything combined is less than an hour, and are easily done by machines

Not to mention our entire economy is designed around both parents working, enjoy saving up to retirement, college, christmas, vacations etc unless you are a millionaire

Stay at home moms only cause idle hands

Too little too late. They'll just pee on it.

Good job.

Yep. Gotta go young and take charge.

Wow, you are retarded.

We have an entire culture and entertainment industry to outnumber.

You keep thinking small while they corrupt millions everyday.

>Stay at home moms only cause idle hands

I completely disagree.

Kids can get you occupied for an entire day.

If you are willing to teach them stuff, then you even have to prepare that before hand.

no, you're literally a cuck if you can't manage this task

you just use your authority to redpill her into "memearrow (((MSM)))" meme and she stops consuming the media jew

When you factor in daycare, a second car, stress, and kids with abandonment issues, it's not remotely worth having both parents work. A mother raising kids shouldn't have enough free time to cheat.

>Estonian Boy 1 x 1,000,000 Jewish media

Nice score.

>offers no alternative
What do you think we should do?

Good for you, now go have many nippon babies so your country doesn't die out.

Let me tell you something.

Women are shit and have always been shit since the beginning of time. No amount of patriarchy will change their degenerate behavior natural behavior. Patriarchy is good because it keeps them on check but don't expect them to change or become divine innocent angels.

But with the internet and entire media machine, the girls are being bluepilled when young. I have seen 14 year old girls spouting radical feminist theory, and since teenagers are easily impressionable, it is incredibly hard to make them snap out of it when they get older.
I think it's because japanese are the ones most likely to wish a traditional lifestyle. Good luck trying to find a non-japanese girl that hasn't been brainwashed yet.

His suggestion is exactly what we have being doing in the past years. Not working, actually getting worse.

That's why I'm here asking what can we do.

His suggestion was "keep things the way they are", which is stupid.

I'm the one asking for alternatives, not repeating the same formula.

Please listen to me.

Let's presume that some tall meathead calls you and threatens to beat you up. He doesn't know where you are and wants to arrange your beating "meet me 6 pm on X street". Now, what you simply have to do is disconnect the call and not respond to his calls, and you won't get beaten. You don't have to humilate him in a fight to avoid disfigurement, you just avoid his calls.

Same with the MSM. You just redpill the girl that all media is bullshit, and slowly introduce her to chan culture or alternative kinds of entertainment.

It must even not be like that. Let her consume whatever media she wants, but just take her to the nature, somewhere away from media. Introduce her gently to traditional gender roles. Move to a more rural place.

There are so many ways to redpill a woman, since women are very receptive to a man that she respects and loves.

Of course you are gonna fail if you are some socially awkward virgin who goes "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" and gets mad when the girls kek at you. You have to be subtle, gain her respect and love before you go more into redpilling her for real. Until then, drop very subtle redpills like "nah I don't trust the media at all, they lie so goddamn much" but not "FUCK YOU BITCH FOR FALLING FOR THE MEDIA JEW"

This is true. Like everything else in life, constant effort is what yields reward. A woman will never just love you the way you love them. It serves no biological purpose for a woman to love a man, but a great biological purpose is served by loving his resources. If you're a great man you can give her good emotions as well as resources, and she'll be a great woman, but she'll never be great by default.

Effort.

>I have seen 14 year old girls spouting radical feminist theory
..then there's young girls like Evalion (google her vids) who are full 14/88 as well

majority of girls are not politically extreme at all or even interested in politics, they are just molded the way they are by society, but willing to change their views when the man they love is having opposing views, because love is always a stronger power to make someone conform into something than general opinions of some youtubers she has subscribed to

I just realized my thread says "WOMAN", it should be "WOMEN".

Look, I get it, but I'm not asking how to fix A WOMAN. That's easy as shit.

But the way things are now, I'm creating a lonely person in a world full of retards. I want more of us, specially women, since they fall for this shit more easily.

It hasn't worked because so many men these days are clueless about women. Relating with them is a challenge for many of us, but their needs are simple: they need a leader who doesn't appear to need her. That's all. And you'll almost never hear that from women, because needing to tell a man this would immediately disqualify him.

This is actually very enlightening, user. I never thought it was possible to subtly redpill women while hiding your powerlevel. I guess it is doable, but what sort of redpill could I start with?

Literally, even God would agree with this guy that woman fucked up first.

T. Adam

By being real men. There is no other solution.

Actually, the best way to get a girl is to be as good looking as possible and to show your interest in her.

>It hasn't worked because so many men these days are clueless about women.

Also true. You know... I keep thinking about it and pic related does not leave my mind.

We are probably doomed already. Can't wait for this shit to implode.

I thought the exact same thing, user. I guess all we can do is keep trying to find a suitable mate and keep bettering ourselves while preparing for the meltdown that will happen.

You don't have to completely redpill her to become a white nationalist, I think it's enough if you redpill her into becoming an anti-SJW libertarian or whatever, but it's important that you would redpill your kids into white nationalism, and your wife should ideally be OK with that.

>inb4 that's a no-go
my dad for example told me many stories on estonian history, like when we used to be vikings, when I was just 10 years old, and my mom, even though a liberal, didn't complain, because ethnonationalism in estonia is pretty standard thing, it's not very radical at all. Compare it to traditional american christians, for example.

thanks desu, I think most important is to take some retarded libertarian stance on social issues, like this

>"I don't like feminism because it infringes on the freedom of speech"
>"don't listen to MSM, they are not good source of information, they use clickbaits to generate revenue"
>"globalism is not a good trend, I think, since our local products cannot compete with cheap chinese shit"
>"social justice movement infringes on freedom of speech"
>"I mistrust foreigners, because they are strangers with weird and funny habits that I fully do not understand, and they don't give up on it so easily"
>"welfare system provides no incentive for people to work, and we should be careful for people who abuse it"
>"I think Trump is the lesser of two evils, and ultimately, the average simple americans voted for him because he looks like a honest and down-to-earth kind of guy, so what if he looks a little silly"
>"I think religion is a clue that keeps communties united and strong, which is good way to decrease crime"

I am personally quite redpilled on hitler and holohoax, but I know that "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" is only gonna scare a normie, but taking a neutral libertarian stance on leftist issues (not on right wing issues though, remember you are not an actual libertarian, just a pretend one) is really effective.

Depends on what your home situation is like. She can homeschool your children, even if you are sending them to public school and they will be far superior to their peers. Do you have a garden? Women used to garden, upkeep on the house(polishing, cleaning) even building furniture and some masonry. You woman can be a slag who never lifts a finger or literally the person who helps you build your dream home from the ground up and maintain it.

>slaving away 12 hours a day

Clearly you don't have niggers in your country because if you did you'd know that she would fuck them and blame you for not spending enough time with her.

So there are a few flaws in your arguments here.

First off, just because something worked in the past doesn't mean it shouldn't be attempted to be changed. The wheel and a stick worked for thousands of years, does that mean we shouldn't have tried to improve on those?

Second, men DID look down on stay-at-home mums. They smoked and drank and cheated on their wives during/after office hours while women were stuck at home. Women sensed this shit.

Third, there is zero proof to suggest women can't feel love like men can. This is just /r9k/ garbage.

Fourth, have you ever considered that women may work because they WANT to work? I know women who genuinely enjoy their jobs.

also, showing a black person talking critical on american racial crime (search "That Guy T" on youtube), a transsexual on LBGT (search "Blaire White" on youtube) and a woman being critical of feminism (search "Sh0eonhead" on youtube) works wonders on destroying many liberal myths, because they cannot call black man a racist when they speak critical of BLM, but you can do so if a white man speaks critical of BLM.

I see. Thing is, at least from my experience, Brazil got hit hard with the leftist bullshit. It is really hard to find a intelligent(in the traditional sense) girl that would not have a meltdown and ignore you if you even dared to imply something like "feminism infringes freedom of speech" (or anything that goes against the MSM narrative,really). Also, because of the insane amounts of racemixing, ethnonationalism is almost nonexistant.

Unless you can convey security in your personality, you're fucked. Looks on a man are like job on a woman: totally superfluous.

I wouldn't say doomed. Cynicism s not useful. But for sure challenges are good for us, whereas comfort is death.

>Looks on a man are like job on a woman: totally superfluous
t. virgin

Good looking guys who are shy get better looking pussy than confident guys who aren't as good looking.

>white nationalism
>Brazil

That's not very successful here.

Ok, listen up kiddo. These are two different issues and while you have made a clear connection that's actually not completely unfounded you are missing the point. We want to push our societal values towards something progressive and part in doing that is being accepting and make sure people can live comfortable lives. Hating on a minority and trying to shut them out from society is not going to help them integrate.

Married woman here. I work part time and my husband works full time. When I had my first kid, I couldn't wait to get back to work.
I WANT to work. Daycare can be amazing for children. They learn and make friends.
Also when the kids are back in school what do you expect her to do?

He's from Japan, stupid leaf.

Go say "thank you" to your PM Trudeau.

Finally a realistic female perspective. Happy Australia Day, femanon.

>First off, just because something worked in the past doesn't mean it shouldn't be attempted to be changed. The wheel and a stick worked for thousands of years, does that mean we shouldn't have tried to improve on those?

True, and I think we have already improved as human beings. Not raising your own children is not an improvement though.

>Second, men DID look down on stay-at-home mums. They smoked and drank and cheated on their wives during/after office hours while women were stuck at home. Women sensed this shit.

Yes, of course. I'm not here defending men as gods. I'm looking for an hermetic balance.

>Third, there is zero proof to suggest women can't feel love like men can. This is just /r9k/ garbage.

I've never said that.

>Fourth, have you ever considered that women may work because they WANT to work? I know women who genuinely enjoy their jobs.

Great for them. What about the children? How selfish is the "I LOVE MY JOB FUCK MY CHILDREN" is that chain of thought? I don't mind being at home with the kids if my wife provides more than I do. But currently women would find that absurd.

Brazil is a difficult case then. These are the only redpills you can drop in the case white nationalism is non-applicable

>anti-degeneracy
>ghetto culture is degenerate
>anti-feminism
>anti-SJW
>anti mass-immigration
>european heritage, fuck natives
>fuck islam
>MAGA
>christianity is based

>Also, because of the insane amounts of racemixing, ethnonationalism is almost nonexistant.

This.

Please, Americans and Europeans. This is a warning from the biggest multicultural laboratory on Earth. Don't do it.

We have ABSOLUTELY no sense of community here. People here love to pretend we have it, specially by using soccer as a tool to socially interact, but its NONSENSE.

This is a jungle, no one cares about the whole.

Multiculturalism is garbage.

>Second, men DID look down on stay-at-home mums. They smoked and drank and cheated on their wives during/after office hours while women were stuck at home.
Masculinity, just like femininity, is toxic when taken to an extreme, but I don't recall a time when men indulging in male tendencies like drinking and smoking threatened civilization.

>Third, there is zero proof to suggest women can't feel love like men can. This is just /r9k/ garbage.
"Love" is just what a person strongly desires, and women desire security. Men desire sex. A man's desire is infused with the woman. A woman's desire not require a man (anymore). The love is not the same.

>women may work because they WANT to work?
Female happiness has consistently declined as they've departed from traditional female roles. What do you think is more fulfilling: creating and guiding a life, or becoming the manager of a Chipotle?

>virgin
Nice projection.

>Seriously, they don't want to raise families at home anymore.
>
>They think is degrading.
>
>They believe that the best for the western family is to hire some low IQ nanny to raise the children when the parents are not around, or maybe just toss the child into some child care place where feminists will teach your children things you don't believe is right.
>
>These stupid bitches are flooding universities and markets with their lack of natural skills when they could be AMAZING moms.
>
>Yeah, of course some woman are talented and some men would be great dads at home too. But we have thousands of years of successful development as a species based on the reality that woman are made to take care of the family. They have a whole protective instinct designed for it.
>
>What can be done?
We don't need to solve anything. Natural selection will take care of that. Women who breed will out compete those who don't over generations.

>Hating on a minority and trying to shut them out from society is not going to help them integrate.

How is that working for Sweden?

>They learn and make friends.
Children from 100 years ago didn't learn or had friends.

Australian shitposting at its best.

Pretty much this. If everyone here could get their way, Brazil would become three or four different countries, and we'd have problems all the same.
Unfortunately, I also see a trend of glorification of ghetto culture, both from our own ghettos(favelas) and the white middle class.

We do nothing and let natural selection do the work.

Bad women need not spread their genes.

>Brainwashing
>Natural

>When I had my first kid, I couldn't wait to get back to work.
You sound like a wonderful, loving mother.
>Daycare can be amazing for children.
Daycare creates abandonment issues in children.
>They learn and make friends.
With no input from the person who they're supposed to be getting their values from. What are they learning, and what kinds of friends are they making while you're off shuffling papers? You don't know. You're not being a parent.
>Also when the kids are back in school what do you expect her to do?
I assume you mean public school. That's a terrible environment for a child. Pure indoctrination center. It's a literal prison. Children are taught not to think, but to obey, and they have to wonder why you would force them into this stifling, non-nurturing hell. Say hello to more abandonment issues, and random values penetrating your child's malleable mind.

"his" ? You are racist.

Shit. Busted.

>I assume you mean public school
Where do you suggest children should be taught? Private school?

By their parents.

She actually proved my point.

Moms are running away from their kids, convincing themselves that someone else should teach their kids, they don't even understand the responsibility of being a parent besides "paying the bills, buying some toys, driving them to school".

"They are going to school one day anyway, what difference do I make in their lives?"

Stupid bitch.

>they don't even understand the responsibility of being a parent
They've probably never seen what real parenting is. It's fuckin sad.

That's impractical and goes against the purpose of indoctrination that user was talking about.

Maybe in America.
The daycare we chose is wonderful. The teachers are amazing. They have a curriculum the teachers have to teach.

I also like to think if my husband were to drop dead I would be able to financially support myself and children.

Public school in Australia must be completely different to America.

What planet do you live in?

Does homeschooling even exist in Australia?

It does, but I'm confused to your point. You say schools indoctrinate children but doesn't homeschooling do the same? It just forces the kids to believe what the parents believe, which can have negative results if the parents are retards/satanists.

Not necessarily. The way I see it,with homeschooling you have a chance to introduce your children to all the facts and viewpoints equally, while at school it is pretty certain they will be brainwashed. Then again, homeschooling isn't strictly needed to introduce facts and stuff,it just reduces the risk of your children ending up completely brainwashed before you have a chance to do something against it.

>a stay at home mother teaching her children is impractical
At some point I need to just stop replying to idiocy, and I think this is my limit.

Has your child not bonded with you at all? Of course this affects your child, and everything I said about you not knowing what your kid is learning is still true regardless of curriculum. You don't seriously think the only thing going into your kid's mind is what's written on paper, do you?

>I also like to think if my husband were to drop dead I would be able to financially support myself and children.
Is such a likelihood that you're willing to irreparably damage your child to prepare for it? For fuck's sake, take part in your child's life.

>They have a curriculum the teachers have to teach.

Wow, THEY HAVE A CURRICULUM?

SO PROFESSIONAL
MUCH TEACHING
I'M A GUD PARENT

I'm done here.

>You say schools indoctrinate children but doesn't homeschooling do the same? It just forces the kids to believe what the parents believe, which can have negative results if the parents are retards/satanists.

Jesus Christ you have absolutely no idea what are you talking about.

Curriculum are important, you retard. Without them a kid might learn maths all his school life without knowing basic grammar.

that will only work for a small amount of lucky anons

the rest of us will suffer. We were born in the wrong time period. 80 years from now after the shitshow thats coming, there will be qt redpilled waifus everywhere, but we'll all be dead or too old.

>has no rebuttal
Yeah I know.

I was referring to the daycare.
I'm not sure what the Brazilian daycares are like.

>but we'll all be dead or too old.
By then we may be able to cure aging, and stay 25 forever.

Artificial wombs are the final solution to the woman problem.

We wont cure aging for at least 100+ years and the first ones to get it will be the jewish elite. The rest of us will actually die faster because they'll cull our numbers with various chemicals.

I have an amazing bond with both my children.
It would be amazing to stay home and not stress about money.
Unfortunately with a mortgage, insurance, food, utilities we need both us working.

Don't you have memories of childhood playing with school friends?

>zionism dindu nuffin

No what I mean in regards to curriculum is that you don't just drop them off and they sit in a room all day.
In Australia the daycares have a teaching plan.

Look on the bright side: you're gonna be a great curmudgeonly old man. I suggest you buy some land and build yourself a cabin with a porch sit on while you shake your cane at drones.

>Don't you have memories of childhood playing with school friends?

Honestly, my biggest memories are the teachings from my grandfather, since, you know, my father was working 7 days a week and my mom was just like you.

Is the stay-at-home mom model ideal even when the wife makes a fuckton of money?

>Buddy and his wife are both tax attorneys making over $200k each in their mid 20s (google "big law salaries" if this strikes you as unbelievable)
>They want 7 kids
>She wants to quit to be a SAHM; he thinks that at her level of income it makes more sense to hire a nanny.

What would Sup Forums say?

Even brazilian public day cares have that.

We are arguing that you treat this like if it was something you couldn't accomplish yourself.

If she makes more money than I do, I have no problem in staying at home teaching the kids.

Sounds tough your mum and dad were both working to put food on the table and roof over your head.

If quit my job we would be less 90k a year. Its not an option for us.

What does daycare cost? Do you have to pay for an extra car? What other costs have you incurred from your decision to work instead of parent? Factoring all this in, do you still make significantly more money than your husband could if he were back up with the knowledge that he would come home to a true family each day. A wife that's spent her day instilling virtue in his children, and adding womanly touches to the home, wouldn't encourage him to go the distance and nullify money issues for you?

The fact that you don't trust your husband to supply for you doesn't bode well for the relationship.

>Don't you have memories of childhood playing with school friends?
Irrelevant. School does not have a monopoly on friends.

So what? That refutes nothing.

Well, that's exactly what I was asking originally.

Our society convinced you to acquire a debt to pay for a probably overpriced house.

Thy almost obligate you to give away your children education.

If woman misbehave- you beat them.
Stop supporting single mothers with welfare
Don't give them jobs
Don't give them education

In all other cases women will be shit.

>If woman misbehave- you beat them.
>Don't give them education

Get the hell out of here Muhammad.

If they don't care about their child, hire a nanny. Hopefully the nanny gives a shit and can salvage the child whose parents abandoned it.