SPAIN YES!

SPAIN YES!
Real Madrid remove Christian cross from official crest after UAE sponsorship deal

dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2853930/Real-Madrid-remove-Christian-cross-official-crest-UAE-sponsorship-deal.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y2-t9UFBG18
youtube.com/watch?v=5a8ttn_KbgU
youtube.com/watch?v=jUiDuOnOf8c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its only in muslim countries spaghettima,

Also 2014

>its only in muslim countries
Irrelevant, it's still pathetic cuckoldry.

Irrelevant, it's still pathetic cuckoldry.

Thanks based Jadran

€ is the only symbol that matters to Real Madrid.

Lady Isabella would light that country on fire if she knew what was going on in her homeland.

This.

Also, it is not uncommon for merchandise or cultural products (videogames, records, films) to have their covers altered or accommodated for their target culture.

I couldn't care less about football or spectacle sports though, they can all go fuck themselves for all I care.

So most of Europe?

>Nov. 2014
>Dailymail

Have you been diagnosed with Autism?

The divrgrass teeam? Who cares?

Soooo... no cross in Spain?

Since when does Sup Forums care about what a cucked "sport", like soccer, does?!?

Ok Zorro

This. The last of them were gone by my birthday

javascript:quote('109169566');

>2014
>Real Madrid
Our football teams have more fans in others countries than here.

>it's fucking real

What do Muslims have against a cross?

>t.Rafael Juan Hernando Taco preparador de gallos en Veracruz.

Niggerball, which is another jewish product, is the most cucked sport. European football is based as fuck. Fascist chants, tax evasion, antediluvian rules, players with a non-european heritage are absolutely irrelevant, fifa assets seized by FBI and...Cristiano aka greatest meme player of all time . Best sport ever.

>flag
>not caring about fútbol

You are not from here

Capitalism is great, isn't it?

They hate Christianity and deny that Jesus was crucified. They also believe that when Jesus comes back he'll smash all the crosses and kill all the pigs or something like that.

>players with a non-european heritage are absolutely irrelevant

Shame on you, dad

When was the last time a non European player won FIFA player of the year?
Football may not be perfect, but it's the least cucked mainstream sport. And the World Cup strengthens nationalism.

I consider following professional football to be a past-time for utter plebs, but this is fucking ridiculous.

Literally sold their soul. Deus Vult brothers.

Pero vosotros estais el pais de la Inquisition!

charles martel whirls in his grave

>Real Madrid
Who cares?

it's still disgraceful

every youth player which is pushed by media and so on is? black
Breel embolo, rashford, akpom, ibe, dele ali, loftus-cheek, and so on

FIFA World Player no longer exists. I think it was Ronaldinho, I think we should consider Kaka as European. But national leagues are full of non-europeans, not only in the top football teams but also in the lesser ones.

The problem y friends is that you look at England, Belgium and France national teams and you can say they are not exactly "national teams". England for example is not the national team where English people play. England is basically Commonwealth's football team.

Do you think muslims would ditch their moon and star when going to Christian countries?

Cuckolds.

I will add too that football was much better when the leagues were almost 100% national and the possession of foreigners by team was restricted.

the symbol should just be a football trophy or the football with some text. religion doesnt belong to sports anyway

wew. thats fucked.
But the spanish league is fucked anyway. more than the italian league even. thats what you get when you sell your biggest clubs to fatty saudis who have no idea about the clubs history. (see manchester city)

this, a million times.
I want my 90s back.
I want old AC Milan back. I want old Real Madrid.
I WANT IT ALL BACK!

At least my hometown club has been on a good way for 2 years now.(1. FC Cologne)
The german league is rather fun to watch these days, lots of good teams. English league is and will always be entertaining, they just play nice football there. J-League is surprisingly strong too.

Why are you calling soccer "football", faggot?

Because thats what it is.

Soccer is a name for faggots. or how we call them "anglos"

The other bloke is probably a leb, but you must be used to defending shitskins.

the only shitskin i ever defended was the old turkish cleaning lady in my restaurant who got harassed by some dickheads.

Whats a leb? lebanese? hate those fuckers. Lebanese/Algerians/Moroccans and the likes are the worst fucks ever.

Happy Aussie day btw.
I miss your crazy country. I dont miss being stranded for 2 days in the outback tho. Worst part about it was we had just watched Wolfs creek :/

Only lebs, chinks, and wogs call soccer "football". I don't know about the outback, I'm not from that island.

Mad because Straya and us like manly dangerous contact sports instead of gay acting-like-you're-hurt cuck sports Hans?

The era when you could only have 4 foreigners and only 3 in the pitch.

That was great

Handegg isnt manly or dangerous, you wear more pads than hockey players.
Which is the real white mans sport.
Ice hockey is the best thing there is. then comes rugby, then football.
At least for me, I used to play all three at one time or another, i stuck with football because, you know, german.
I agree with all the diving shit etc. You know that in regional league and the like people who dive get beaten up after games?

Rip reconquista, it was all for nothing, what a bunch of traitors, traitors to the very core.

Indeed.

Question, there was this club from Catalonia where only Catalonians played, does this still exist?
I found that extremly awesome.

Only women and homosexuals play hockey here. We only play football and rugby in winter and cricket in summer.

The true white man sport is road cycling. Almost 100% Western European until the 90's. Almost 100% French, Belgian, Dutch, German, Swiss, English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese until the 90's.

>Hockey players wear pads and helmets, exactly like football
>Baseball, you have a deadly ball get hurled at you at 100 MPH
>American football has literally given hundreds of men lifetime BRAIN DAMAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=y2-t9UFBG18

So how many people have gotten brain damage from Soccer hans? How many. I agree with Hockey being based, but that's because it also gives you brain damage.

Rugby is cool too obviously the manliest sport their is (not denying that) but you watch that video and tell me Soccer is not a cucked faggot sport. Come back when Soccer causes brain damage.

Maybe, but its boring as fuck. And i like to remain fertile. My dick and balls always hurt on these tiny seats.
And its SO BORING TO WATCH. Unless one guy that the tour de france goes over the street and rolls down a french mountain in shorts.
Its like watching nascar, youre just hoping for a crash.

Baseball is the drizzling shits. It's worse than T20 cricket.

Wrong.
Football today sucks, it is just a propaganda tool for multiculturalism and globalism, just look at the Premier League teams to see what a shitshow it is, there are barely any english in english teams.
It is the ultimate form of bread and circus, feeding men and boys with this parody of tribalism in which you don't support people but a commercial brand.
It was a good sport until the 70s when the players were still locals representing their cities, today it is just a bunch of degenerate mercenaries paid millions to push a ball against other ones.

t. ex football fan

Athletic de Bilbao, but it's basque

The only foreign player that has played in Athletic was French Basque, Lizarazu

But now they have a nigger, he can play because he was raised up in the Basque Country

>Real Madrid
>Spain

lmao

Youre more likely to break your legs or tear every tendon in the leg possible in soccer.
Or get a goalies fist into your face when you jump.
And why do you post that weird swing and a miss fight from baseball? arguably the most boring sport there is.

Please never again mistake Catalonia with Basque Country.

Catalonia is the California of Spain

It's one of the whitest sports left man, and it's extremely dangerous to play, albeit if a bit boring to watch. Also it requires a tool, and honestly I think sports that require tools are automatically whiter at some level

>letting muslims and chinks buy up european properties

Free market was a mistake

Ah right Basque, sorry I got that confused. Im not exactly an expert on spain, except that i love jamon and tapas in general.
Any club needs a nigger, they are goddamn race horses built like tanks.
My club has a french negro as forward. And he does really well. Anthony Modeste.

Yeah i already said sorry. I do realise its touchy to mistake shit like that.
soooorry hombre.

Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Swing and a miss?? He nailed him in the fucking face, get your eyes checked. A goalies fist in your face? Yeah right because so many guys end up needing a stretcher because a goalie punched them trying to set up a header...gimme a break. Break your legs? Anderson Silva shattered his leg clean in half and went on to fight in the UFC again, leg shit is nothing motherfucker. Only brain damage causes real terror, if your sport doesn't run a risk of brain damage or you dying on the field, it's pussy shit.

Every sport in Australia is dominated by whites, so whiteness isn't an issue to us because we're just better sportsmen than you. Baseball, or rounders as we call it, is just cricket for the mentally defective.

Learn some history about Espanyol fucking retard.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

It was not so boring in the past. Now the sport is full of pussies. Their salaries are now too big, so they just ride in the peloton knowing that they no lose anything.

In the good years 1950-1990 salaries were a joke even for the stars. Stars had to ride criteriums and had to fight for inner prizes in races too have a bigger salary. The competition was fiere. Stars had a terrible ego and never wanted to succumb to the others. People attacked all the time. Almost all the riders in that era came from the countryside (a good exception was Merckx). they were tougher and had more balls.

underrated

Also, you're calling baseball boring while supporting a sport that regularly ends in a fucking DRAW? With no scoring at that! What is that shit, can one of you soccer fans explain to me how a draw isn't cucked? We have like 1 Draw a year in American Football and people get so pissed they talk about getting rid of them every time it happens. We only want WINNERS here in America, no fucking ties, thats why Trump is our president and you guys can't decide between Merkel and fucking Jew.

Seriously, if you had a sport end in a 0-0 draw in America people would be asking for their money back, that shit is a rip off.

Ive seen that Silva fight live.
I try to watch every UFC event.
And "leg shit" is some of the gnarliest stuff that can happen. A broken shin is a joke compared to shit like that :
youtube.com/watch?v=5a8ttn_KbgU

So you're okay with it?

Milan Milan solo con te MILAN
Milan Milan sempre con te MILAN

Espanyol has had foreigners all the time, and players from outside Catalonia you fucker

Draw and tie aren't the same and there is nothing wrong with either.

I don't see why it won't work in atheist countries too. Fuck christians and fuck trump. Also fuck white cis males.

It's a pathetic move.

To Americans there is everything wrong with both. You either win or lose, there is no middle ground in our view of things.

That said, cricket vs baseball isn't really a point of argument to me, they're both boring if you didn't grow up with them, cricket is way more dangerous for your hands, but baseball is WAAY more dangerous for the batter and MUCH harder to make good contact (smaller ball, round bat). Whatever, at least you're not a soccer cuck straya, and you call it what it is, which is fucking soccer.

Top quality shitpost my friend... For that lord Odin guarantees you a spot in Norse heaven.

>in b4 someone tells me what the name for Norse heaven is.

youtube.com/watch?v=jUiDuOnOf8c

A draw or a tie just means in the alloted time you had an equal result. If it was an important game there will be a rematch. I don't see why rules have to be changed to prevent an outcome.
Cricket balls are smaller than rounders balls. They're also harder and more likely to be bowled at you. Cricket is only boring if you've never played it.

>EVEN ITALY BACKSTAB SPAIN
Et tu, brutus?

I suggest you do that.

See, in America, you don't get to take a fucking break and play another match, we do overtimes over and over again (or sudden death) until we get a winner. We will play half of an additional game on the same day just to get a winner without having people go home.

I could say baseball is only boring if you've never played it as well, and the bat is still round and therefore much harder to make solid contact with the ball, the fact that the ball is smaller with the square bat in cricket actually means its much easier with the surface area to make good contact.

I will say, both sports run a pretty good risk of you getting fucked up in the face, the ball tends to be more wild in cricket, but in baseball pitchers will aim more directly under a guys chin to fuck with him (which is terrifying). I don't hate cricket really, I just hate soccer cause all the people here in Commiefornia play it and the mexicans all think it's the greatest fucking sport in the world but they just like it cause it's a sport for poor people, all you need is one ball and two rocks to make a goal. Nigger-tier sport, requires no tools or equipment like good white people sports.

>Real Madrid remove Christian cross from official crest after UAE sponsorship deal
Still salty about the crusades? Seriously? It's like if we were still salty about Mongol Invasion and Golden Horde. They even made their own variant of the Red Cross logo because of this, fucking loosers.

Spain Yes!

>all you need is one ball and two rocks to make a goal
Isn't that what makes a sport good?

Come on Ramon the literally sold their souls. Altough i think even an italian team would do that.

No, that's for 3rd worlders who can't afford the equipment that other more glorious sports take.

What makes a sport good is A) how much strategy goes into it, B) how dangerous it is, and C) how possible are comebacks by a team that is down (i.e. can you just turtle like they do half the time in soccer when you're up 2-0)

Celta Vigo is /ourteam/

No, you're wrong. What makes a sport good is: 1. Is it fun? 2. Do people like it?
Also, making a comeback in soccer isn't as easy as it seems

Is it fun and do people like it? Wtf kind of cuck board do you think you're on? Did you come here from Tumblr or Reddit or some shit where they give a fuck about people in the 3rd world and mexicans liking shit? Billions of spics and niggers liking something doesn't mean shit to me.

And on comebacks that's my fucking point, you can't ever comeback in soccer cause the team that's up just turtles until time runs out. Baseball and cricket are fucking BASED because there's no clock, each team gets equal opportunities to score and make a comeback, so there's no bullshit "UH OH, JUST RUN THE CLOCK OUT GUYS", you have to EARN a victory, start to finish.

Its not just this. Your country is doing really SHITTY things. Like you are demolishing the Mota/Marin monument at Majadahonda! DISGRACE!

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING SICKENING

NUKE ALL MUSLIMS

YOU MOORISH FUCKS GET WITH THE RECONQUISTA

You spaniards really are perpetual losers. Enjoy getting blacked again.

Holy shit this triggers me and I'm not even SJW.

>desecrating your nation and tradition for oil baron sand niggers

God wept

Trump will probably run them out of business with US oil and cause a hilarious collapse in their society, notice how fast the dopey prince changed his tune