Why wh*te monkeys are so hypocrite? it is because of their subhuman neanderthal genes?

Why wh*te monkeys are so hypocrite? it is because of their subhuman neanderthal genes?

Nice bait, user, but not today

gib constantinople back, roach

This picture is a fantastic defense of white people. When they go shoot innocents, it's only as lone wolves. But when blacks and Mudslimes do it, they band together in ravenous gangs and armies to murder the innocent.

Actually the last 2 brown terrorists have been called mentally ill

Florida airport shooter & the guy in Australia who drove over 4 people

>muslim
>black
>white
>Professional
I identify as a Professional. My culture is very strict and diverse. My pronounce are "Put your hands up" or "Lay down and don't move."

Kill yourself you disgusting roach.

Because Negros commit infinitely more crime than whites.
Can't handle the facts?

It depends on where you get your validation for shooting things up, if it's societal validation, religious validation or simply a self justification that you have reasoned within your head.

If you gun down 30 people because you swear oath to, and get justification from a religion of 1,3 billions people, then yeah the religion is to blame.

If you get no outside justification, but the one within your own head, you are a lone wolf who doesn't swear oath to any creed or ideology than yourself.

>muslim did it because his religion told him to do it
>black guy did it because of a gang fight
>professional shooter was paid for it
>white shooter did it because he had mental issues

There is no white leader who told the white guy to go and shoot people.
If anything everyone in his culture disavows what he does.

So he has mental issues.

Unless you can show me some white leader telling white people to do this shit in the same way muslim leaders are telling their idiots to do this this is not equivalent at all.

I am an ethnic Professional. My father was a professional, and my mother was half professional, half white. I am not a murderer. #NotAllProfessionals

>1 post by this ID
I'll bite though. Turks are Caucasoid and therefor have Neanderthal genes as well, all races that are not Sub-Saharan Africans do.

White shooters typically ARE lone wolfs. They act out on their twisted fantasies and do not become radicalised by large networks of outside sources.

Muslim terrorists act based on religious doctrine and are often part of terrorist cells which are part of larger organisations or have some affiliation to them.

Black shooting is generally crime related, I have no doubt a significant number is gang related.

I have no idea what the image is trying to say about the professional shooter.

>people who follows a certain ideology
>race with high rate of crimes
>(((((professional)))))
>????????

>Ideological reasons
>Gang warfare
>Taking down the other 3
>Loser with no friends who cracks

But yes they are all the same ofc they are
Gtfo

Roach, You have much bigger problems to worry about than the white man.

>it is because of their subhuman neanderthal genes?
All branches of humanity have neanderthal genes - except for Sub Saharan Africans who happen to be the shit tier of humans.

So it would be more correct to describe them as 'uberhuman neanderthal genes' if anything.

Every single civilization in human history has been founded by branches of humanity which had neanderthal ancestry.

Sub-Saharans BTFO.

wtf, raid is a German flag

The literal opposite of truth.
Nothing less from a subhuman roach

>a Turk unironically worshiping niggers

or

>an ignorant nigger pretending to be a Turk

Hrm.

Turks over here think they are black guys.
They completely copy your minority culture. They think their poor areas they life in are ghettos.