KEK IS A MISPELLING OF LOL

guys they know our most important secret

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/trump-supporters-and-neo-nazis-are-using-secret-chat-rooms-t?utm_term=.jr4XGVNPp#.seorWyVPR
archive.is/BSuXy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its not even a misspelling

>just figuring this shit out
Kek

it actually derived from ''lel''

It's a tasty Turkish treat to show our love of kebab and that Sup Forums is a board of peace

>it actually derived from ''lel''
Actually it's from WoW

kek

I thought kek came from korean where they type ㅋㅋㅋ for laughter in online games and shit, which would be romanized as kekeke

Being this new
>top huz

But the reason that it's a meme on Sup Forums is because of /s4s/ shitposters: No one used kek in place of lel until those autists spammed it everywhere for over a year.

it's literally from wow, when the alliance see someone from the horde typing lol it translates to kek where has the other way around is bur

>(((buzzfeed)))
nobody even goes there

No. In wow if a horde player typed lol into chat an alliance player would see it as kek because of the chat filter that is there to make a feeling of a world with more than one language.

it's a Starcraft meme that ended up in WoW as kek.

in Korea instead of lol they type kekekekekekeke

a lot of Koreans play Starcraft and they would always type that.

as an easter egg Blizzard made the Orc version of lol "kek".

from there /s4s/ ripped it off and tried to pass it off as their own meme but it didn't really take off until Sup Forums got it.

isn't it also the sound of zerglings?

Yea, It's "bur" when ally scum types "lol"

Does that shit work anymore.

Haven't play WoW for two years now.

Started in 2006.

Shit, the nostalgia is kicking in again

yeah this still remember the kekekekeke

>pepe is used as a hate symbol

They're still not getting the joke...

Roaches....

How do these things taste? The frankly look delicious

>CIA
>alt-right meme

Do norms just think all of Sup Forums is alt-right?

buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/trump-supporters-and-neo-nazis-are-using-secret-chat-rooms-t?utm_term=.jr4XGVNPp#.seorWyVPR

>being this much of a newfag
neck yourself

>not putting funny tabs when you screenshot

Newfag

Yes

Blizzard is responsible for so much cancer it´s actually unbelievable.

>Starcaft
>Warcraft I-III
>WoW
>DotA/LoL

Just think how many young men wasted their time on these games instead of getting laid/a decent education/a gf for now nearly 30 years.

>Go to wow
>Create an alliance character
>get killed by a horde
>watch them type lol
>you will see kek

Which is from >>>/reddit/

E is 6 keys away from O
how can you misspell something 6 keys away?
you're fucking stupid

Dont tell them the bronies are General Forchan's right wing death squad. Nothing happens here except trading mongolian pony sperm here on this breeding forum. The MLP army are not our trojan horse.

Netflix was playing Fuller House ^_^

It legitimately comes from World of Warcraft.

>misspelling
Nah, its from WoW, if you were from the alliance and you talked to people from the horde they would only read gibberish, same with happen if you were horde and you talked to someone from the alliance
When you typed "lol" the other person read it as "kek"
Still, we don't say "kek" because of that, we say it because the egyptian god kek.

>Poland is wrong
QUELLE SURPRISE

Lmao secret chat rooms when its just youtube and irc

They discovered it. lol

>Pepe is used as a hate symbol

They're still going on about that?

That's not even funny. I watch that daily.

You played WoW from 2006 to 2015?
Holy shit, how did you didn't get bored in such a long time?
I got bored in around a year and a half.

Top jej

Old fag here.

Kek is not a miss spelling of lol though common usage is now the same as lol.

Kek is older than you guys think, and it's been around since the 90s. It goes back to like 1998 or 1999.

Kek is a term coming from the game Star Craft. The 1st one. It's the noise of a successful zergling rush, and you say it to your opponent.

A zerg player often will taunt there opponent going kek kek kek while they are destroying them.

It's laughing at them...

I know this because at the time I was playing starcraft all the time, and it was a thing back then.

It has since evolved, and become much more than that, but those are it's roots.

Alt-Right Using Secret Internet "Orcish" Language to Subvert Peaceful Protests - My Buzzfeed column here:

Burgers hear me out. I am ready to destroy Buzzfeed just give me plane tickets a explosive device (nuclear preferably) and you won't see Buzzfeed ever again. Also don't worry about your reputation I will dress like a Muslim jihadist and I will shout Allah Akbar and all that mudslime nonsense. Liberals will cry how Buzzfeed was oppressing Muslims, you will have lulz and a Buzzfeed free world and me well... My life sucks anyway and at least I will go out in a epic bang.

Loktar Ogar, fellow neo Nazi.

archive.is/BSuXy

It once began as some shitty starcraft meme.
But this was kek's plan. One cannot make themselves known too quickly, all was preparation for kek to come into contact with us on the wired (let's love lain), it was a form of primordial meme magic. Kek is truly the ancient Egyptian meme god, as long as Buzzfeed has no knowledge of this, the memes can flow freely.

finally, thank you desusenpai

are the zergs stronger than the spergs?

It is from wow. If you played as alliance when horde would type "lol" You would see kek. Usually it was used to shitpost people you ganked. this is circa 2004

Zerg rush goes kekeke, it's korean laughter; ㅋㅋㅋ

kek is from WoW orcish translation of lol
[s4s] kek comes from the mutation of lol into lel, and thence into kek

not late game. Bad air tech

>SECRET CHATROOMS OF THE DARKEST WEBS

F R E S H
R
E
S
H

if you type LUL in cyrillic layout you get кeк

"4-Channers get BIG keks by reporting Shia LaBeouf to the police"

s4s has nothing to do with it.
It was a Sup Forums meme long before s4s existed because it came from wow and starcraft.

Thanks for the explanation user. Never knew that. I also did know that tomorrow is fruit.

lel

Daguuuuu

>not knowing kek is a chaos god
MSM clueless as always

no, s4s kek has a different origin, but it's basically the same thing as wow kek, both meaning lol

who am I to say which one people on Sup Forums started using circa 2015 except probably not the one from 2004

Are you under eighteen? it's much older than that.

Maximum jej.

You have to lurk here for only a week to pick up on most of the inside jokes and lingo. Are they really that scared of the Sup Forums boogieman?

hey buttfeed, you got it wrong, let us explain our secrets ITT

morans, where is your opsec

remember when it took work to fit in? faggots

this one is good

This. I still remember getting bullied by Koreans

> Victims are left wondering "Why is all this happening to me?"

Are you retarded?

I always thought kek was just a sound one makes when they chuckle

ALT-RIGHT RECRUITING DISILLUSIONED TEENS ON WORLD OF WARCRAFT, COORDINATES ATTACKS ON MINING VILLAGES WITH ISIS-LINKED NPCs

Mods will not divide us

It is, if you're korean.

>Buzzfeed

Top zozzle

>God is mispelling of Dog

jejejejej

lel

This is why we need actual archivers
> it didn't really take off until Sup Forums got it
It was widespread trough Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and others well before Sup Forums got flaggified, ergo, become relevant itself.

It is tho..... Fat fingers type kek instead of lol. Same way that fatsos like myself sometimes type ypu instead of you.

lol begot lel
lel begot kek
kek begot jej
but jej went too far so we settled for kek

lulz is a corruption of lol

It was used wherever weebs settled as an alternate to lol but it wouldn't become a religion of digits until Sup Forums got it.

Should've shaved the moustache. What a shame

Daily reminder that this is a slide threat, a fun one,but slide nonetheless.

Daily reminder that this is loosh farming.

Daily reminder that Shit Le bugs is one of the pizzapupets and don't deserve any of your attention.

Daily reminder that pizzagate is gaining traction in other media and you are not helping.

Daily reminder that this magic is called mirror magic, just put a mirror in front of a monkey and monkey will see and monkey will do.

Daily reminder that Shit Le bugs is a AUTISM like us , he is the perfect distraction for keep our autism in check, he is like us will never stop , disengagement is the ONLY WAY to deal whit him.

ALSO STOP DOXXING YOURSELFS YOU IDIOTS
THEY HAVE GOTTEN MORE NAMES AND FACES IN THIS FEW DAYS THAN IN THE LAST 6 YEARS.

do it

my dog killed my neighbors and fucked my girlfriend am i'm rigth kekekeke
Inb4

As a religious thing it became in late 2015,
but to say that kek wasn't used extensively beforehand is franky untrue.
In fact, during Gamergate when moot decided to fuck Sup Forums to oblivion and back, he put in place wordfilter that turned cuck into Kek.
You could argue that was the first big boost to the expression, but as I said, it had already taken root in Sup Forums well before.

brpbp

haha you suck dicks

I don't suck dicks, you suck dicks haha lol XD :^)

A CORRUPTION OF LOL

get out newfag

exactly, the fucking E is no where near the L or O

even on autistic DVORAK layouts because both the K and E are on the same left hand side which means either way its a deliberate type and impossible to be construed as a "misspelling"

There was a time when cuck filtered to kek

It's not worth it, dont go back

>BuzzFeed News asked the members of the Tinychat room if they were affiliated with Sup Forums, but members of the room claimed they had come there from Reddit.

The best part is I don't even know if they're lying or not now.

SIEG VEY THE NORMIES KNOW

is one of the few boards not cucked by jews.
Well they wouldn't be cucked except for the part where they watch the electric jew habitually.

For the record I haven't owned a television in ten years. I don't netflix or that shit either.

It still does if you type it in Caps

Its from WoW, the Alliance and Horde cant talk to ea other and just see gibberish when the other factions talk. "Kek" was the gibberish alliance saw when Horde players said "Lol"

Only the most dangerous hackers are able to use IRC.