Guys I haven't visted pol for almost entire month...

Guys I haven't visted pol for almost entire month, and after coming back all I see is threads with this guy and his brother. Can you briefly explain what the fuzz is about? I mean besides him being a victim of plastic surgery.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
youtube.com/watch?v=sR_81EGLCpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give me the rundown

>he doesn't know about the Bogbros

Checked

He's an interdimensional entity

Impressive triples, clearly this guy has something to do with meme magic.

Hello Igor.

>those dubtrips

Checked

Here's a quick run-down:

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Controls the British crown
>keeps the metric system down
>keeps Atlantis off the maps
>keeps the martians under wraps
>holds back the electric car
>keeps Steve Gutenberg a star
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk

But who are they?

Hello Grichka

Bog magic

some things are better to be left alone - you should turn away now.

nah.

take the bogpill.

Nigga what

They are literally no one. They are two sick freak french actors that got memed into being le jew overlords even though there is zero indication that these guys are even wealthy, have any connection to anything, or aren't complete retards

keep telling that lie to yourself if that makes you happy

lmao paid rothschild shill trying to prevent people from reaching enlightment by taking the bogpill

0.05 USD added to your account.

>It's convenient for us
WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?!

>being this bluepilled

PRAISE BOG

They saved Europe

This is litterally the greatest thing to happen to this board in years.

did pol meme these guys to be against rothschilds?

fuck this meme was growing on me and this post won me over
I am now a #hogforbog

>got memed
They aren't a meme yet, still in a force stage.

Fuck off macroman

They have mastered all twelve schools of magick on this plane of existence, and are rumoured to wield the hidden thirteenth and fourteenth schools of magick as well, reportedly hidden between the veil of this dimension and the next, the Bogdanoffs were able to encounter and gain the tutelage of a space wizard.

This.

Forced meme by cuck professors studying memes, great use of funds. This is why education needs to be defunded.

This is a really good meme I have to say
The best one since the great meme war

>citation needed

there is some weird stuff about them, but 95% of this is just pulled out of the ass

I've actually seen the Bogdanomicon in person. The twelve schools are child's play to the Bogdanoffs, the thirteenth and fourteenth? Real. There's a fifteenth, too, but I don't think you could handle the revelations about that one.

It's much easier to operate behind the scenes when everyone who is snooping around is on the wrong trail.

That phonecall saved Europe

Dr Einstein, I'm B.O.G.

>he is not bogpilled

So the meme revolves around two ugly normal faggots making fun of Sup Forums by pretending to be a caricature of it? That's equivalent to some meathead making fun of Sup Forums and/or Sup Forums by pretending to be a hardcore weeb. This meme seems very Reddit.

Even with your arbitrary number of 95% thrown out there as bullshit, that would make nearly 1.5 statements here completely true. Choose wisely.

Stefan Molyneux BOGPILLING

NOT A DRILL NOT A DRILL NOT A DRILL NOT A DRILL NOT A DRILL NOT A DRILL NOT A DRILL
>NOT A DRILL NOT A DRILL NOT A DRILL NOT A DRILL NOT A DRILL NOT A DRILL NOT A DRILL
NOT A DRILL NOT A DRILL NOT A DRILL NOT A DRILL NOT A DRILL NOT A DRILL NOT A DRILL
>NOT A DRILL NOT A DRILL NOT A DRILL NOT A DRILL NOT A DRILL NOT A DRILL NOT A DRILL

youtube.com/watch?v=sR_81EGLCpc

You fool.