What do you think of Mexico?

what do you think of Mexico?

I like Mexico due to Tacobell and Pitbull

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SDxjNhRsemc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you have to go back

Mexico is a giant dirty shithole full of crime, drugs and poverty. Oh yeah, and the people aren't white.

How come a beaner is this white?

youtube.com/watch?v=SDxjNhRsemc

Northern mexico is spain-lite

>Pitbull

Disgusting. He isn't even Mexican

It's a raging third world shithole. The inhabitants are retarded by western standards and only capable of menial labor.

Why do you think we are building the border wall?

Pitbull is from Cuba and taco-bell is barely Mexican food

Wall

The government is shit, the economy is shit, there are spots of organizaed crime all around the country and its pretty god damn dirty. Not India dirty but still dirty.

The food good as long as you watch what and how much you eat. No one gives a shit about piracy so cheap movies and stuff are everywhere.

They have a few good football players

>few good players
*Giggles*

I like Mexico since I saw that Blood in,Blood out movie

>tfw no vatos around to roleplay

I said a few, Carlos.

And they used to have Rafa Marquez who was a top lad

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Currently its a fucking shithole
Once the wall is built it will be a better place.

Spicy bait.

>Rafa Marquez
*giggle intensifies*

The one thing about Mexico is that if rapefugees tried to pull the same stunts they do in Germany and Sweeden they would get rekt. Might be 3rd world but the we wuz aztek kangs and shiet wont get cucked by nig nogs.

another failed male english """"""teacher"""""" david-kun posting from nipland

>what do you think of Mexico?

Been there it's dust dirty. Though it seems to be due to the diet they have. So it really isn't dirt it's just dead skin everywhere. Sadly with water being heavy regulated they can't take baths 5 times a day to prevent the country from being shit a dirt show and they wont fix their diet either.

It's basically why Mexico is so shit. Remember a sound mind starts with a sound body. They don't protect their gut and that's essentially why they have allowed such degeneracy to take place and have double think.

I don't hate Mexicans for it. Not sure if they chose this lifestyle or it was forced on them but you have to understand where the problem stems from before you can even bother to fix it.

Hell maybe that's why they are such hard workers. Sadly Mexico can't become a greater nation the way it is and has been. At least the people there have a sense of humor and the anime and video game communities tend to be way more decent than libs can ever hope to be.

they're ok, pay for the wall and we cool

Pitbull and Tacobell? Seriously? You like the US then not Mexico.

Do you hear that spic trash?! The Japs want you to row your boats across the Pacific and fuck their slang eye cum dumpster whores!!

No.

>I like Mexico due to Tacobell and Pitbull
Pitbull is Cuban.