Orchestras, movies, soccer teams and fun times at Auschwitz

What the fuck is this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0

Sounds like it wasn't a death camp to me desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.de/2010/01/dumbest-holocaust-denial-icon-auschwitz.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Orchestra_of_Auschwitz
holocaust-lestweforget.com/orchestra.html
archive.org/details/Holocaust_Revisionist_Documentaries
keepvid.com/?url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0
instagram.com/purrblind/
youtube.com/watch?v=fTAVoBaMPcs
ga.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA/aGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS/cUxrnNZwEMCiA0I+wQv/3qtGDUtTj6XIhoFfcbe+jyy5TeIIfWQi0Nja0DQ==&bit=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>video not available in my country

>the guards aren't allowed to have fun

Kek

6 million user

6 MILLION

tl;dr

They have some holocaust survivor testimonies. At Auschwitz, they had a cinema, a swimming pool, played soccer and picked tea leaves.

I'm not making this shit up. '

A concentration camp that is going to kill all, and it has a cinema, just like this world we live in... a movie.

So the Masturbation death machine wasn't a death machine?

Where's the original video in OPs pic?

sounds like they were having a great time, i thought they were all gassed to death with lice spray

It says it in the video, the Shoah Tapes, it was a documentary that interviewed a bunch of holocaust survivors

OY VEYYYY

welcome to the redpill sonny

You've got to see this. Use a proxy?

that picture always made me sick, she looks like a crackwhore with pinkeye

also check my thoth get

I don't really give a fuck m8

No, the video from which OPs picture was taking?!?!

shes an ugly cosplayer whore and its not a video its just a snapchat of her eating some food

Provide a name.

i dont know now fuck off

They were trying to kill them with kindness. Truly horrifying.

this was nazi propaganda to make people believe that the camps had good living conditions, and weren't death camps.

>testimonies from jews in auschwitz years after the fact is propaganda

why the fuk would they put a soccer field next to a gas chamber

not all jews were treated equally, some of them lived in rather good conditions because they were needed in the arms industry

>putting a soccer field
>next to a gas chamber

I don't see the problem

auscwitz was the big scary death camp not a labor camp

why the fuck would they have a cinema, a swimming pool, a soccer field and pick tea leaves at a death camp

the soviets were running the real death camps and they sure as fuck didnt have any cinemas

That pig think she is cute doing that

"A favourite example of the negationists is the so-called swimming pool in Auschwitz I. They argue that the presence of a swimming pool, with three diving boards, shows that the camp was really a rather benign place, and therefore could not have been a center of extermination. They ignore that the swimming pool was built as a water reservoir for the purpose of firefighting (there were no hydrants in the camp), that the diving boards were added later, and that the pool was only accessible to SS men and certain privileged Aryan prisoners employed as inmate-funcionaries in the camp. The presence of the swimming pool does not say anything about the conditions for Jewish inmates in Auschwitz, and does not challenge the existence of an extermination program with its proper facilities in Auschwitz II."

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.de/2010/01/dumbest-holocaust-denial-icon-auschwitz.html

>checks flag

the swimming pool was mostly a meme as they didn't mention the swimming pool in the video but everything else was mentioned by them

that said

if it was a DEATH CAMP why were they letting the prisoners watch movies and have soccer teams? why did they have what they called "good food" and why did they have a grand piano and orchestras and activities?

you dumb nigger you dont have any of that in a death camp

there were no grand pianos and soccer teams in the gulag

>Youtube is ran by jews
>Video is still watchable by anyone.

No credibility whatsoever

How about entertaining the guards?

Same for me, both our countries have memorial laws about the holocaust ... Teachers tell us endlessly how communist and nazi propaganda was an insult to human dignity, yet how it's important to have an official version of history regarding of WW2 ... and don't even seem to see the huge contradiction in their ideology.

"The Women's Orchestra of Auschwitz, or the Girls' Orchestra of Auschwitz, was a female orchestra at Auschwitz concentration camp, which was created in Spring 1943 by order of the SS. The members were usually young female prisoners, of varying nationalities, who were spared regular camp labor in lieu of performing music that was regarded as helpful in the daily running of the camp."

"The Mädchenorchester von Auschwitz (lit. "Girls Orchestra of Auschwitz") was first formed in April 1943 [1] as a pet project of SS-Oberaufseherin ("SS chief supervisor") Maria Mandel, for the Germans who desired both a propaganda tool for visitors and camp newsreels, and as a tool for camp morale."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Orchestra_of_Auschwitz

"However, much was demanded of these musicians. They had to perform for hours at roll-call regardless of weather conditions. After roll-call the other inmates, who were assigned to slave labor detail, marched out to work to the beat of music. Then in the evening, when these work details returned totally exhausted, they were again welcomed by the musicians as they marched back to their barracks. Again to the beat of music in order to be counted."

"The orchestras had to play when new arrivals, selected to be gassed, were sent directly to the gas chambers. They also had to play during the dreaded Selectionen - selections when the less healthy and sick were separated from the healthier ones who were still capable to work yet another day. And they had to play when executions were ordered such as the hanging of prisoners who had attempted escape. Last but not least, they had to perform to satisfy the pleasures of their tormentors, the men and women of the SS."

holocaust-lestweforget.com/orchestra.html

It seems that people in the orchestra lived in much better conditions than the others since musically skilled people are rare, but that doesn't mean that Auschwitz wasn't a death camp.

the jews really went all out to cover their tracks huh

>This video is not available in your country.

OY VEY

I'm not denying that there have been recreational activities for some of the people at Auschwitz, but just because a few jews didn't suffer a lot there ( as I said, some of them were needed in good condition, for example to build mines for the arms industry ) you can't jump to the conclusion that the gassing was a myth.

>>>>>Tor my Sourkraut brother!

- burgerbro

archive.org/details/Holocaust_Revisionist_Documentaries

For anyone that would seek TRUTH behind what really went down. Measurements of the camps that cannot possibly fit what were claimed "buried". Many things uncovered.

(Warning 1st video microphone is loud)

Highly education if you are open to teaching (((yourselves))) beyond what the indoctrinations of school and others would have you believe.

Good luck God bless

Sounds totally believable.

Were they also forced to play polka while the fire cart holocoaster was running?

>I don't think it's true so it didn't happen

>Therefore everything you dont think is true must have happened

Same here in Pooland!

I backed my claims though, you were just spouting memes

her eyes are actually pretty fucked up and crosseyed when she looks normally. still hot tho

>posting absurd made up stories is evidence

ok

How is it absurd?

I didn't know nazi propaganda came in color video back then. They really were ahead of the times.

Also all of the 5 sources are linked to the holocaust industry.

Don't feed the trolls my brother!

He could be a paid shill or some blue pilled knob.

2017 and with the internet being a wealth of information.... In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.

Let him squirm in his disbelief and use his feelings to show how uncomfortable his bubble is.

God bless

This is now a redpill thread

casualties of war, doctored photos, confirmed fake stories, absurd stories, absurd testimonies and shenanigans of soviet crimes

that's because this particular video violates german law. You guys aren't allowed to talk about the holocaust at all or else you get night raided by the secret police.

Claiming that there is a huge jewish conspiracy is the easy way out. What sources do you consider valid then?

t. Abraham Silverstein

Can you get on to archive.org?

Maybe we can get it uploaded for you somewhere ?

Highly recommend Tor

Thank you

Hitler was the the most caring man on earth and never even harmed one jew a little. What? That sounds absurd? Here are my sources:
1. The greatest story never told(all of it)

2. hitlerdidnothingwrong.com/whytheholocaustneverhappenedbutifitdiditwasjustified

3.heinrichsgrove.reich/occultherbrecipes

4. Article in Der Stürmer published by Günther-Hermann Stahlhelm

5. Common sense

btw, questioning this narrative is outlawed now

Not a problem friend.

We're all in this storm together fighting against the evil. I pray every day for us all that seek truth, that the Holy Spirit will guide those of us who want to be helped find the Light easier.

We must stand united and not be divided any more.

>btw, questioning this narrative is outlawed now

Oh look, the thought police have decided what's okay for us....

Come on man, you gotta see that as a "what the fuck" sign in your head?

Not available in your country.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>keepvid.com/?url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0

try downloading through there.

Anyone ever figure out who is this fucking slut?

Archive.org

It got archived a bit ago - Also check the other links above my friend!

Seek truth!!

>posting last page

I haven't watched the documentary yet but
>Der Stürmer
you can't be fucking serious. It literally was the Bildzeitung for Nazis

Olivia janowicz

Thank you user

It was summer hobby camp for jews. Hitler loved jews and wanted to spare them from the horrors of war. But then evil allies bombed their supply lines and the jews that hitler loved so much died from starvation and diseases.

hahhahaahahhahahahah eat shit Ahmet

>heinrichsgrove.reich/occultherbrecipes

If any of my Deutsche Bag brethren would like a burger bro to find stuff and post it, lemme know, I'm around for a few more minute and see if we can get some redpills up in this

instagram.com/purrblind/

10/10 body

retarded fucking face and eyes/10

youtube.com/watch?v=fTAVoBaMPcs

I love this picture, it goes well with OPs video

>autistic rambling about le jews
Really gets your brain cells flowing

AHAHAHAHA
Even in my Nazi-hating shithole it's not illegal to watch.

Same here, use a proxy

ga.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA/aGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS/cUxrnNZwEMCiA0I+wQv/3qtGDUtTj6XIhoFfcbe+jyy5TeIIfWQi0Nja0DQ==&bit=1

We draw our own conclusions and choose our own reality, to believe or not to believe

>Women caught mirin hard

VIE PLACED A LARGE GRAND PIANO INSIDE KREMA-2

WHEN ZE JEWS WERE TO BE BURNED, HITLER HIMSELF WOULD COME AND PLAY A SNAPPY TUNE AND WE WOULD ALL DANCE AROUND THE PIANO AS THEY SHOVELLED THE DEAD INTO THE FLAMES