Tfw you had a dream about the antifa girl last night

>tfw you had a dream about the antifa girl last night
>it wasn't even sexual, it was just the two of us briefly talking and then admiring her from afar
>then the lights got so bright and it was so beautiful i started to cry

When i woke up the room was dark and i was alone.
I felt grief.

Damn...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VOBgE10sEQE
youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when you so beta you can't even breach friendzone in your dream

fuck off, leftist shill, she's not even pretty

Actually i'm a monk in training
I can't have le sex

is she the one who draws those cartoons that get edited, or do all women just look the same?

I haven't seen one IRL in a while.
Can't really leave the monastery

neat

No need to feel bad. Fascists deserve to be beaten and killed.

>not even your own anima lets you fuck her

>Fascists deserve to be beaten and killed.

Why?

Only a fag needs to be with a girl to feel complete. What the hell OP. The only feeling I get when I'm hangout out for a protracted time with a girl is boredom. Seriously take the red pill already.

Millions of people died because of Facism. Pick up a fucking history book you edgy contrarian retard.

>changing your beliefs for pussy
how low can you fall into a Rabbi's hole?

you have nothing to do here, faggot.

Millions of people died due to food poisoning. How is that an argument

Women are more attracted when your stance stiffens in light of them,
Not the inverse

Grow a spine and stop worshipping a human being you want to fuck

She's probably insufferable

Amethyst best gem

Millions of people died because of Communism too, so?

Millions more died from communism you autist, 100 million more

As i said before i am a monk in training, currently living in the monastery. I don't really crave for girls and sex but i'm still young and a noob so this repressed emotions kick in.
The abbot told me that it's normal and with time i will learn how to deal with them.

Milions died because Hitler was a megaloman. If he stucked up with the autarcy and isolationism like it is intended in fascism it would be better.

It's the same has saying that stalin was a "true communist"

>live in world
>world has words and pussy
>pussy feels great, words feel like a snake asphyxiating your soul
>chose words

Millions more died from nazism you goy, 6 million more

>This man came at you screaming with chains and a knife, saying he would kill your family and lock you in a basement to be imprisoned and tortured. Why did you shoot him in response?

>a fucking pony

every ideology kills millions of people you dumbass

communism, christianity and islam all killed millions of people

Too much Sup Forums, amigo.

>Portugal
>White

why do you nogs always lust after our women?

Millions of people died because of Communism. Pick up a fucking history book you edgy contrarian retard.

what kind of monastic order allows internet inside the monastery?

didn't you take a poverty vow?

((((((((((((OY VEY)))))))))))

>didn't you take a poverty vow?

That's just the Franciscans m8.
I can't use much of the internet tough, so i'm trying to enjoy while it lasts and see what's happening in the material world.

>why do you nogs always lust after our women?

I could say the same about you worst ally

You're noble moor ancestors are ashamed of you Alberto

Get redpilled, faggot.

>1 post by this ID

Yes, mostly because i am a catholic monk instead of an imam

fuck antifa

just molest some boys.

Since I wasn't an infant when the Matrix came out, hearing fascists use the redpill meme will never not be funny. How does it feel to know your term for waking up to the truth was coined by two transexuals?

No, i'm not a disgusting pedo

youtube.com/watch?v=VOBgE10sEQE

>implying antifafu is not a boy in disguise

>Matrix
>first use of redpill
You college liberals are like little kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE

Pepe to was drawn by a liberal.
It is not he who made it that matters, but he who made it great.

Memes can evolve beyond the intentions of their creators. Just look at Pepe.

I like you.

>monk
>on Sup Forums

Was Mussolini's fascism racist? I read a lot of contradicting shit...

>college liberal

I haven't been in school for 20 years.

Do you not know what the term "coined" means? Morpheus literally called it "The Red Pill".

Yes, I've seen Total Recall.

cuck do caralho

Dont fall for the Antifafu sage REEEEEE

>mfw it's just a dream.

We are all kek monks here.

If I talked with the girl I'd end up raping and killing the bitch

LMAO this is the most embarrassing shit I've read in a long time.

>Venerating women
>Venerating antifa women
ISHYGDDT

>dreaming about women
Do you still have wet dreams too, OP?

hahaha someone Britain thinking they know pretty, sorry we don't all inbreed on an island for thousands of years and have your shit genes.

Yes but more have died because of communism and way more than that because of capitalism

anyone who thinks this is sexually attractive will die childless, unhappy, unfulfilled, a genetic backwater dead-end.

>Do you not know what the term "coined" means?

Yes, and you said that the Wachowski brothers (or sisters) coined the Red Pill term, which is not true, either Philip K. Dick or Paul Verhoeven coined it before them. You are mistaken in any case.

Why do you guys support fascism most of the time
I thought you were racist

Antifa white knigjting, nothing news worthy. Bunch of cucks.

this! real men dream about feminine penis and not the vaginal jew.

the inverse being "make it complete shite".

i.e. founding fathers with the blessing of God The Father built the shining city on the hill and then obomber made it into absolute shit.

I fucked my little sister in my last dream.

have sex

You obviously don't know what coining a term means. Because you seem to think it means "the first time this plot device is used in literature or film".

Coining a term means bringing that phrase into common dialogue.

It did not become a part of contemporary culture because everyone got hyped about VALIS.

haters can hate

she's fucking beautiful

>race is a social construct
I guess people with black features just randomly appear then.

They're not really black, you're just raised to think that they are.

This is actually the dumbest picture I've ever seen

Your pathetic attempts at saving your face by dancing around the definition of the verb "to coin" are just not working, accept you were wrong and move on. It's embarassing, really.

don't let your dreams be memes senpai.

>tfw you will never be in RWD living a double life with your Antifafu
>You will never meet her late night at the border of New California for love making
>after Antifa gas attacks on your rdw barracks, you escape with her into the woods to live a varg lifestyle and create white babies.

life is endless suffering

>arguing over coin
>wringing_hands.jpg

You are so bigoted against black people that the optic nerve in your brain adjusts the image in a way that you see a black person having darker features but in reality they are also just as white as any white man.

wow really? I hate it when articulate faggots try to defend their wrongness. You better get the fuck out of this thread before I slap you up and down this thread for all to see.

you are WRONG. accept it or get beat down you pseudo intellectual neanderthal.

Who's dancing?

Pretty sure I used the term once and clarified what it meant, while you were the one trying different projected meanings trying to get something to stick.

>tfw no fascists and communists clashing in the streets
>tfw no romeo and juliett style love between you, a young nationalist and a communist girl
why even live

If I see this bitch one more time...

You subhuman baboon. You literal redditor.

How dare you speak, you shit-flinging jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

I didn't give you permission to reply to me.

Listen, it was entertaining at first. Hell, it was actually funny. But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, l was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this thread. And now, where am l? In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another comment, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the warld and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

Ladies and gentlemen, we present you the typical pol autist.

But really, red pill, pepe, the swastika, why don't fascists have the brains to come up with their own symbols?

The term was coined before the Wachowski brothers, it's as simple as that, pretending now that "oh no, even if someone else invented and used the meaning of "Red pill" before them it didn't became so famous hurr so they didn't actually coin it", is a ridiculous attempt at denying reality to save your face.

You think so?

OY VEY 6 BAZILLION NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!

I literally dreamed of this

What in the fuck? Just when you think you might have a vague handle on the demographic trafficking this site... boom! NOPE.

>6 million more

We said people.

There's a 75% chance that an antifa woman would refuse to shave her armpits and legs. She also probably wouldn't wear makeup, and possibly even freebleeds.

If that's your fetish, then great. But don't forget that these people are completely off the fucking rails and totally insane, and just because they might occasionally have pretty faces does not mean that they are good gf material.

1st time I've seen anyone post anything that makes sense regarding this girl. Thanks bong.

This really must be a language barrier thing, because you're Spanish.

To coin a term. A TERM. A PHRASE. Get it through your dense, hair filled braincase. It's "The Red Pill".

It's literal words.

Not the meaning/imagery (which you confused in Total Recall) or the first time something is eaten to awaken/change your reality (VALIS, Alice in Wonderland, any number of ancient myths)

It literally the fucking words, which is the source from which it becomes a common phrase. That's the literal meaning which you continue to show you do not fucking understand, because every example you give, there is no TERM OR PHRASE being used.

Bad make-up, pock marked skin, greasy hair, ugly af tomboy

>Millions of people died because of Facism.
>forgets about communism

Commie scum detected

And have you even read Philip K. Dick? Or did you just google that his books were a source for the Matrix?

You can't even tell me if it was Dick or Total Recall, or give a quote or anything. What's embarrassing is you pretending to know anything about what you're talking about.

Are you retarded? It's Amythest

Muh social constructs.
Where do we get social constructs from faggit? How do you think whites/asians developed the most advanced societies? Why can't nogs keep a country toghether even if it was perfectly functioning when they stole it from whites?

Fpbp

Equal spagetti factor to ponies.

Stop posting this ugly manfaced dyke you pathetic weak man. Only a truly feminine cuck loser would be attracted to this trap-tier genetic waste.

t. Milo