Celebs to register as Muslim if Trump creates register!

Politician Madeleine Albright and Mayim Bialik said they "stand ready" to register, in defiance of the new President.
"I was raised Catholic, became Episcopalian & found out later my family was Jewish," Ms Albright - the first woman to be named Secretary of State - tweeted on Wednesday.
"I stand ready to register as Muslim in #solidarity." The tweet gained tens of thousands of likes.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38755947

good, makes deportations easier

DON lemon has a crippling opiate addiction

The grinder will still grind them all the same

I'm sure they'll do it. Just like when they moved to Canada.

we are a throwaway socioty
morals, religion, food, even people themselves now

whats next?

Isn't there already a list of Muslim immigrants that bush started.

>The tweet gained tens of thousands of kikes

>liberals convert to muslim
>read koran
>become super conservative

win win

Remember when celebrities said they'd move to Canada?

Yeah.

Besides, they'd never leave their Jewish kennel, Hollywood.

Well either that or challenge Muslims and then get their heads cut off by them.

you see, you dont get to register yourself, the government does that.

There isn't gonna be a registry. At least I hope not. I'm all for a ban on future refugees but any kind of registry of American citizens is un-constitutional. This is my old inner Paultard talking

Kikes registering as muslims.

Kikes registering.

Fire up the oven boys.

that is a fucking rat

Demonic. (considering that she thought it was perfectly fine to slaughter 500,000 Iraqi children for retarded foreign policy goals)

the trash is taking itself out.

>celebrities
literally who

>IF TRUMP GETS ELECTED I'M MOVING TO CANADA

Lol yeah that will be really hard to filter

If name=(whitney.jason,john,white_name)
Delet.this

No, they won't

>register created
>mudslimes start getting deported
>We were just joking! Anyone who actually registers as muslim is the REAL traitor!

inshallah real muslims blow these up when they become apostates

A jew pushing a "liberal" agenda.. I'm so surprised

We Canada now

>Mayim Bialik
Isn't she a liberal zionist? I think I read she supports Israel but is liberal cause she's a celebrity

So trump will deport a Jew Catholic Muslim at the same time?!

celebs to move out of the country to other white western countries if trump got elected

Land of the unfree religion.

I hope real Muslims are disgusted by these people using their shit as a toy.

Isn't she like directly responsible for millions of deaths?

>found out later my family was Jewish
Didn't she own a mirror?

>implying they'd read koran

Come on, this is all just to show off. Just like with moving to Canada or running away from USA. They're all talk.

>Madeleine "the death of 500 000 children was worth it" Albright

>virtue signalling this fucking hard

Why can't trump Justin use California as target practice for nukes

I guess theyl have to make their own because he isn't making a registry it's incredibly illegal

Jesus Christ, I'm so fucking sick of hearing people over react about this presidency. Why can't people just get over it and move on with their lives? Trump has been in office, and has done nothing but good, yet everyone still thinks it's litterally the end of the world.

I can't go anywhere without hearing something about Trump, Hilter, Nazis Facism.. blah blah blah. Fuck man! Just shut true fuck up please! It's just another election, things with change little, just like they do every time a president changes. FUCK!

>Madeleine "iraqi babies taste so good" Albright
>Mayim "send funds and body armor directly to rabid israeli settlers" Bialik

pretty sure that was Obongo friend.

hey already wear the headscarf for oppression points

> state enemies add themselves to the suspected state enemies list

How does the madman keep doing it?

But its not unconstitutional...give me a legal example of how its unconstitutional and I'll apologize for calling you a faggot, you faggot.

that would be cultural appropriation, and that's problematic (corresponds to haram in sjwspeak).

>change little
where the fuck have you been? PT did more than Obongo in the first fucking week and he did in 8 years.

>that nose
>jewish

What a shock

They won't do it. Remember every celebrity saying they would leave if trump became president? No one came through with. Bunch of spineless hacks.

Still not understanding why they are pushing there will be a registry for Muslims meme? Is it if repeat the same shit enough it will become true type shit? Will someone explain this to me?

What is this meme I keep seeing?

I have been watching Trump throughout the campaign and I have never seen him pushing for a Muslim registry. That is all I'm saying. Would a user please enlighten me?

This is meaningless though, they can easily just remove those names form the list.

It's 100% virtue signalling. How about they give 10 million dollars each to some Muslim charity instead? yeah, didn't think so.

Now watch the muslims across the world autistically screech allah akbar thinking that celebs are converting to islam.

He did support it though, early in the primaries. Later he changed it to "extreme vetting."

The Muslim register isn't for US citizens it's for Muslims entering the country that aren't citizens.