Does anyone else think that this man has a death wish...

Does anyone else think that this man has a death wish? I'm starting to think that Trump actually wants to be shot and become some kind of martyr, I've never seen anyone rile the opposition this much in such a short time.

No, he's a time traveller and is ten steps ahead. He's getting revenge for what the leftist scum have done to our people.

He is a Christ figure, but he is also a time traveller, as noted. God will protect him, but we still need to pray for his success.

He's gonna uncuck us, kicking and screaming, and in the end, we will thank him. Honestly I'm just wondering what he's gonna do to fill his time, at the rate he's going there's going to be nothing left to unfuck in a month or so

>Christ figure

He's just a businessman who wants to better America, relax there dickrider

No.

1) He has faith in God.
2) He's got big balls.

You're just too much of a pussy to know what it's like being a real man. Fearless.

I'm being serious, you have to dosify the hate you generate, politics kills people, it always has, maybe he wants to become eternal like Lincoln or Kennedy.

If you listen closely to what he's said his plans are I think he'll be very busy. He wants to make the USA the envy of the world again. He's trying to get all the bullshit out of the way so he can get started on the biggest building project of a lifetime. Don't forget he's a reluctant president and an enthusiastic builder.

Stupid thread of blasphemous shilly retard lies who take truth and make exact opposites to it

He's gonna tank the economy, the right wingers are get all the blame, the left will overrun and enjoy victory and then communism will begin progress

It's all part of the plan cucks

he's are liar and and a scumbag lets hope so

The only thing getting killed is the left.

sounds good 2 me

Ideologically, he accomplished all he set out to.

If he's killed, he becomes a martyr, and do you really want to rile up the conservatives that have been conspicuously quiet thus far?

Things have already been set into overdrive, but if he is killed and Pence steps up to the big seat, then I think you're in for a WILD RIDE.

his 14D underwater jenga is too advanced for assassinations

I don't think he cares

He is a billionaire, became the president of the us at the longest odds, has 5 great kids and many grandkids, he has banged tons of literally 10/10 models and he's 70 years old

He is literally a man that has everything of he can make America a bit better and die I think he'd be okay with that

>I've never seen anyone rile the opposition this much in such a short time.

And how else would you know he's actually working for the people's interests and not theirs?

(OP)
>I've never seen anyone rile the opposition this much in such a short time.

the funny thing is he only does 5% of the work, the other 95% is them working themselves up into a frenzy that they're living in 1930s Germany with completely made up things like him being a white supremacist and Mike Pence wanting to exterminate gays

Pretend you are rich as fuck, banged every bangable bitch in the 80s, all your kids turned out good. What else is there to do?

That would be a fucking disaster for the left wing.
Liberals look like monsters when they celebrate his death; he would become a sympathetic figure to moderates and a martyr to conservatives. Moreover, it would hand the office and a mountain of political capital to Mike "Electric" Pence.