Admit it

If men got pregnant there would be abortions clinics on every corner, and birth control pills would be available without a prescription.

>Occupy Democrats

Yep this will definitely not be a 1 shill post by id bait thread.

What are you complaining about, India? You DO have abortion facilities on every corner of the designated streets.

More like I am paying for some nigger's abortion and trump is stoping that
FUck em

First newfag bites the bait, lets see how many else will follow.

and a second one bites the bait, this is truly the beginning of OP's shiling.

>Admit it
this is a discussion board retard. fuck off with the spam

If women got pregnant men would be able to order her to have an abortion to avoid paying child support. Oh wait that never happened.

So why aren't birth control pills available without a prescription? But you can buy plan B over the counter?

More and more being rused by the shill, these newfags just havent seen an occupy shill. Looks like they have nothi g else to do, sad!

>i was only pretending to be retarded!

I fucking hate this post, it's been up on normiebook 24/7.
Majority of women voted for him. He's doing the peoples will. Saying it's THE WHITE MALE who's behind it is fucking retarded when he has majority support by females

raise awareness man, i would see like 5 occupy democrat posts and all 1 post by this id.

Demoshits BTFO

Trump is stupid for causing the shitskin population to increase. I'm all for killing babies, but I don't give a fuck about muh women's rights.

this is exactly why they post it here every hour, but the sad fact is, the post would get 200+ replies to OP and its a 1 post by this id shill post.

another newfag replies to the shill shit show, estimated 4 dozen more coming.

Awwww. Why is this Drumpfkins so scared?

lol shill is back, sup shit skin. Was the designated shit street full?

Full off Drumpfkins tears

You must be a new shit posted, for one, you never ever reply back. It just proves my point. This is political discussion, its not a discussion if you never reply to your replies. Instead its called shilling. Now let me ask you this, of your paycheck, do you buy toilet paper or do you still prefer the bucket of water and no soap method?

Prove it.

I am happy his excellence, Mr President Donald J Trump will keep you proxified liberal retards employed for the next 8 years. Keep up the tempo, do not disappoint :) The liberal bitchin tears are awesome in the morning.

Can we meme legislation into place that legally requires a paternity test for each newborn?

Think about it:
>women are 100% sure that their children are biologically theirs
>men have to rely on women's fidelity and honesty (which we all know they don't have)
>a legally required paternity test would level the playing field
>it would drive feminists insane, but logically they don't have a leg to stand on if they want equality, because it will give men the same certainty women have
>if the paternity tests are legally required, no woman can guilt her cuck into not having one
>children will know for sure who their father is
>women will no longer be able to cuck honest men into paying for a kid that isn't theirs

can we do this please?
make it a meme, get it petitioned on the white house? if america leads, the rest of the western world will follow
kek bless pls

Hes not gonna respond to you newfriend, your posting in a shill/bait thread. If he does respond to you, hes doing it because I am exposing his raid, in short, he wont be responding to the 6 or so other replies.

Admit it, if toilets existed in India the shitskins would.. oh wait, nvm. POO IN LOO

Why are americans that insecure?

You feel corned whenever somebody seems to have another opinion than you and directly get triggered like the uneducated and manipulated fools you are

All he did was prevent US dollars from reaching clinics that provide abortion. There's already wealthy people and organizations stepping up to fill the gap. US shouldn't be funding abortions in other countries.

>condoms cost money
2/10 apply yourself next time

>Italy making a valid point

What the fuck is happening

>woman's reproductive health options
Whitout a man she would not need to abort.

Just saying.

I'm Dutch, visiting Italy

ha en bra dag

hei

Not disagreeing, but funny story about "women having certainty".

>7 years ago
>wife has baby
>nurse brings baby
>me and wife filming baby. Cuddling
>nurse comes back
>"ms. White?"
>wait what?
>our last name is "smith"
>bitches brought us the wrong baby

>India, if could poo in loo would be more restrooms that are not converted temples.

Another one took the bait . . .

Hallo Mohammed

>America is obligated to pay for the abortions of Mexicans residing in Mexico

Who greenlit this shit in the first place? Also, can't these libshits find it on their heart to donate to Mexican abortion clinics with their own fucking money if they actually care so much?

perfect, then legally require a maternity test as well, to prevent baby mix-ups, thereby sneaking in the paternity tests under the radar

hej där norskjævl

fuck off we're full

>we're full
well the nice Italian lady I came inside of last night certainly is

MUH BAGINA :DDDD

>bragging about coming inside albanian prostitutes
wew

>If men got pregnant there would be abortions clinics on every corner, and birth control pills would be available without a prescription.

But still there wouldn`t be any loos in india

>remove government funding
>move to the open market

>claim its a rights issue

You can't make these people up

>If men got pregnant

Are you saying men can't get pregnant?

Ugh, can you, like, not? With the transphobia and shit? Thanks.

>Around the world
What? I don't think China gives a fuck about US laws which apply in the USA

>Nurse brings baby.
Why was it taken away from you in the first place? Over here in bongland the medical staff take the baby out and give it to the mother who then takes it home.

>be aziz in the loo
If men could get pregnant, theyd be women, you hindu dindu

>Shilling has been outsourced to India

The Globalists have gone too far this time!

Why are tax payers paying for abortions outside the United States again and how it it my problem?

>occupy democracks
>file name starts with FB (he saved the pic from facebook)
>poo

>Admit it, if the entire structure of the world, hierarchy and scientific make up of gender was different to what it is there would be different laws and status quo.

No fucking shit poo loo