Mexican President BTFO

The M=A=D=M=A=N strikes again

Crashing Mexican stock market with no survivors.

Mexico is nothing more than a tick on Americas ass and it needs to be removed. The millions of illegal mexican ticks living here need to be removed. No more taco tuesday

Savage

It was silly of Mexico to ever think that Trump was actually giving them a choice. They were always going to pay for the wall. It was pretty much just a test of trust and Mexico is failing and will suffer for it.

I like that he's still tweet from his personal account, since there is someone managing the @potus account.

[autistic screeching in the distance]

There will be a war over this, I'm sure.

This country cannot pay for that wall, I'm telling you.

So he is going to cancel that 60 billion deal and pay for the wall from that money? Seems legit. How many money do you need to build the wall, again?

You can. Our trade deficit proves it.

I'd feel terrible that those poor cartels won't be able to control Mexico anymore.

Oh they will have no choice, or did you not read his platform on his website?

He will simply bar remittances being sent to your country to fund construction of it unless Mexico pays.

Either way, you won't be getting money sent across the border.

>This country cannot pay for that wall, I'm telling you.

Do you want economic war or to be invaded Mehico?

Take a pick spick

>picture of mexican commander getting ready

I think you are senpai

>implying the empire wouldnt crush your puny rebellion

Top kek

>committing suicide over $15 billion

mexican intellectuals everyone

This.

There's absolutely no good reason to make Mexico pay for the wall. Trump is just being an ass. He's already torn up NAFTA and forced several major job-creators to stay north of the border. He's stepping all over them.

To force them to pay for a structure that will result in the death of their own citizens as well? That's taking it way too far. It's cruel, it's un-Christian, and it's not necessary. He needs to stop while he's ahead or there's going to be serious conflict.

Better cash in your pesos.

10b aint shit though. For reference, Trump himself is worth half of that.

>implying he is afraid of fighting

How exactly will the wall kill people?

Is he going to mount frikkin lazers on it?

>a war
>mexico vs the back to back world war champs

Do you really want a war? There is no conceivable method with which you could win or even threaten us. Realize the power gap between our countries, it's massive, absolutely massive.

We may have been near equal 150 years ago but Mexico has only gotten weak.

Can't pay? You will pay, like it or not, because you can't defy us.

Mexico can't afford a war, trade or otherwise.

Are you capable to have a war with someone who isn't across the ocean tho? You need tanks 'n shiet. Also experience.

Mexico should have viewed it as a massive infrastructure project, and got more of its citizens out of unemployment rather than acting prideful.

Shame really.

He's too stupid to be afraid of war. That's what scares me.

>Not understanding that trapping someone in a barren wasteland between the wall and civilization is a death sentence

>war with mexcrement
>already have a fifth column of like 10 million in your country
well good luck

well it is not like i havent seen a profusely sweating mexican in my life

Wow trump is a fucking idiot. He is going to crash mexico before the wall is built. Is anyone here not a complete retard and see the problem with that?

Alright, guys, please listen, I'm not looking for a fight, what I'm telling you is that Mexico, as a "rich" country has, mostly, citizens in poverty, If Trump were to tax us in any way, it would drive up prices making it harder for the poor to eat.

I, fortunately, was born in a family with studies, hardworking people and job creators, however, I'm, daily, shown the poor picture that is Mexico and that's why Mexico can't pay for that wall.

The government won't take much of a hit to their wallets but that is just redirected towards the people of this country, I've been there, I've seen corruption, I know the smiles that feed off the blood and sweat of the poor.

Please understand, it's not the country you should tax, but the people at the top.

So the thing that will slow drug traffic and likely kill cartels with lack of business, will kill citizens???

The sanctions America would receive from Europe would make it not even remotely worth it. You really think the UN is going to back us? After we go to war with a third world country because they refused to give in to what amounts to extortion?

Hell no. We would lose a massive amount of political soft power and probably our spot on the Security Council as punishment for this. Mexico can't afford a war, but America really can't afford the consequences of this war.

>trapping
Who's trapped and how are they trapped? Seems wild that a wall that will be a bigger version of a fence we have in place already is going to cause so many problems. Too bad for those who it upsets, they can enter through the right channels legally.

The Mexicans a prideful culture. They'll literally never admit that there third world slum is the biggest joke of the Spanish speaking world. Even Columbia cleaned up their shit so all the coke manufacturers moved to Mexico which is basically identical to the setting of mad max.

>war
How can Mexico go to war when it doesn't even have an army?

I'm so glad there is a politician who is realy doing what he promised

Begging isn't going to stop what's coming paco.

It's not going to slow drug traffic. That is pure delusion. With the amount of money involved cartels will get a ladder and toss it over a wall of any height. The only group with a substantial number of victims will be economic immigrants.

kys

If you're too stupid to understand how a wall traps people on one side I recommend you google how bricks work.

HAHA! YOU SPICS ARE ABOUT TO GET BTFO! STRETCH YOUR ANUS OUT LADS! TRUMPS COMIN' FOR YO BEANER BUTT!

too, many, commas,

>Get a ladder
I don't think you get the scale of the wall and man power going into manning it.

It keeps people out, not trapped. This is not the same thing.

Well then I'd advise that you lock and load, Sanchez. BTW please invade Texas, I'd love to take pot shots at beaners from my comfy hill country property while sipping some whiskey.

You going first after seeing what a retard you leader is?

I can't wait to see HD live webcams of sun-bleached corpses desiccating.

We ARE the UN. We founded it, we can't be kicked off the security council and have our veto removed.

KeK is great!

Long live his prophet Trump!

>Europe picking a fight with America over Mexico

You dont really believe that do you?

O good I need some slaves

Going to like 800BC bitch

What a fucking legend.

L'maoing@ur life

You do realize the EUSSR and (((UN))) are completely fucking dependant on the US?

UN

Who the fuck gives too shits what the UN thinks.

Tough shit, fuckers should have thought of this before you decided to take advantage of us

obvious racism aside that sounds like a nice evening.

Why your country is a barren wasteland? And why a sane person would want to receive illegal immigrants from said barren wasteland?

Finally, they are not transforming a beautiful country into a barren wasteland, they are just locking it and you will have to live with what you are...a barren wasteland.

So instead of blaming Trump for not wanting to accept barren wasteland immigrants, try stop being a fucking barren wasteland.

God I hope our country closes its borders too. Im tired of paying taxes so Bolivia, Peru and Paraguay niggers get free health and college.

yeah why be prideful when we can prep our wife for Ahmed like the cuckbrits.

HAHAHA THE WORLD STARTS TO TURN OUR WAY

GET LOST CORRUPT MORONS, WE WILL HANG YOU ALL

That sounds like a good idea

At least I could kill some gringos

>war
with american guns and bulltets?
or do you think NATO members will sell weapons and ammo to their enemy of their ally?
stupid fuck

A war is cheaper then a wall especially against america

Hey take pic if house and surroundings

Curious as to what mexico really like like amogo

If the soft treatment won't make a country fix it's shit up, then there are alternatives.

Just because you personally are a dummy and don't know how it works doesn't mean it's impossible.

>tfw we are forced to invade Mexico and because every foot of Mexico we capture going south the country is gets narrower it makes construction of the wall cheaper and cheaper.

Will Trump ever get sick of winning?

Its Mad Max with ponchos

what about trump bending over for Saudis and Jews? disgusting cuck.

This seems to be pretty true. Your politicians seem to be corrupt as fuck.

personally, I don't want the average Mexican to be hurt by these policies, but I do want the average American to benefit from them.

You have a trade deficit with basically every country on the planet.

Your country is trash, let it die with dignity.

>To force them to pay for a structure that will result in the death of their own citizens as well?
Their citizens are already dying crossing the border illegally in wilderness areas. They are dying of starvation and dehydration and exposure. If a wall keeps them from trying to walk hundreds of miles into the USA without being equipped enough to handle the wilderness, a wall might actually *save* lives.

Instead of a Wall why not add Mexico as a state of America? It seems to me Mexicans get more prideful of the country they abandoned than they would living there.

Same way our greatest Ally does it. I like to believe that's why he sucks up to them so much right now. Getting sweet deals on top of the line wallbuilding know-how.

Well it's about time the yanks took the rest of your shitty land, it's not like you've ever done anything productive with it.

You have simply been tolerated up to this point, nothing more.

Hows the average american going to benefit from 10 million mexicans crossing the border because trump crashed their economy before he even built the wall?

Russia maybe is expert, but mexican army is pathetic we cant defend ourselves, our army uses obsolete US equipment, we are so fucked up

lol you want to try this shit for a third time?

>Being this much of a potato

New feat lad

>they take away trump's android
>give him a shitty phone that doesn't tweet
>he doesn't miss a beat
this fuckin' guy

Can you give me an accurate number on how much the United States has lent to the world? Who is going to come ask us to pay up? You gonna send Rocco to come break our legs?

Two words:
Slave
Labour

Seriously, think about it.

driving down the prices of shit? I am not for illegal immigrants, but who is gonna do the shits jobs? entitled millenial little shits? unionized rednecks who will drive the prices up to the fucking wall? Enjoy your inflation.

>Go to America
>Become gun smith
>Come back and make Mexico GREAT for once.

Anyone gets the feeling Trump is doing this to show off to China? Like you better believe I'm going to come true on my words. So bend the knee.

We could put a bounty on Paco. 500$ per person captured and deported.

Slave labor tales jobs from the American lower class, who won't work for pennies on the dollar like poor Mexicans will.

Ahahahhahah
I envisioned same Argentina

Mexico is in no position to play hardball or any kind of fucking ball.

They benefit entirely from NAFTA - as GET has pointed out there's an enormous trade deficit in their favor. If they decide to throw a hissy fit he can pretty much destroy their economy.

>Come back and get beheaded by Zetas

nice pits

>this country can't pay
>this country can afford to be eternally blown the fuck out in a war

>price of food goes up
>americans forced to stop eating so much cheap shit
>obesity plummets
cool beans

I never claimed it was a good plan.

No one wants abuela to be hurt but shit Mexico, we are dad and dad needs to spank kiddies sometime.

Your govt is a fucking mess

But you can pay for war?

>t. (((beaner)))

Low class American. Mexicans will work harder for less and thus take jobs from Americans.

>Eternal Manlet

AN ARMY OF MANLETS

>There will be a war over this, I'm sure.
Excellent. Practice your drone-strike dodging skills Paco you're going to need it.

I'd be happy to pay more for vegetables if I knew there weren't mestizo filthy shitting in the fields and causing epidemics in this country.