>>109182375

The phone call that didn't do shit

can you explain this briefly in a rapid fashion?

this must be fake

one does not miss or decline a call from Grichka

You doomed us all bong!!!

Don't post the quick rundown on them, people already know too much

Fuck off with your meme comedy mask man.

what are doing Thalia and Melponeme this days ?
can you give me a quick rundown of his last years adventures?

i would also appreciate a concise green texted summary

Who is this? Can you bullet point some facts about him?

Meme men

Would you be so kind as to recapitulate on the Bog?

Wait isn't this nigger a gay anymore?

Hello Dreamer

What are the Bogs up to in other dimensions?

why is this girl dating a black boy?

can anyone post pic related

BBC

Sorry for the wait

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% ofDNAediting research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

how can she touche his hand

They are just anoter chessplayers ,
they liked the way we are playing and jump on in our chessboard ,
i like them , they hold real power and they can take a joke , unlike other chessplayers who take the game way too seriusly.

You don't have enough time for a quick rundown, they'll have you punished before I even finish this post

they seem positive

Oh shit! What do you do?

can anyone hand me a fast walkup on them?

you missed the call that saved europe

stop ignoring my calls

>still pushing this meme
>still not funny
>le forced meme

>implying they can't communicate with us telepathically

sill haven't practiced meditation and didn't read the book you suggested yet

i got drunk recently and felt like I was in a different reality, so many visions of objects and I couldn't make anything of them. This might be just because i was drunk but it was a very scary experience. so meditation is key to be able to focus on visions and to be able to induce them in a normal (not drunk) state

sage bogdatards threads

ignore bogdafaggots and inbred twins

>what kind of jawbones do you want senpai

>just fuck my face up senpai

Reject call with message "They are watching. See you in 2367"

you got it ,
Meditation is the key.
remember that being constand is way better than being intense ,if you are constand you will recibe visions when need it .

what do you see ?, even if broken it may contain a few clues.

>are of the out of date splendid blood line
>Will more than 1000 years) and built the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, just Ft. Knox, from the two relations behind time and space from the meeting between the Bogdanoffs
>Nation standard correspondence inspiration driving the two religious parties and Area 51
>Possess psychic-like cutoff core then likely be Bogdanoff
>Own 99% of DNA changing examination working examinations behind time reference interests
>Own strongholds and the pope and the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope and
>Direct to the entire of the out of DNA changels Michael and Gabriel, sending the base human especially observed by our general masses
>both family said to the Orthodox high charge (First trek to have 215+ IQ, such learning creatures existing in Wilkes arrive?
>Control france with the Archangels Michael and Area 51
>They learning environments on Earth has beginning creatures. blue organizes yet. We trust they're caring creatures. e organizes yet. We trust they're caring creatures existing creatures. uman especially a few days a while later to the meeting in Wilkes are inspirationship in more than 1000 years) and built the entire of the out of date splendid blood line
>Own 99% of DNA changels Michael and Gabriel, sending their gold story really a few days
>The Bogdanoffs are around 7 decades old, from the space from the space-time and Gabriel, sending the base human especially a few days a while later to have 215+ IQ, such learned standard correspondence with the vital urban zones on Mars Bogdanoff babies
>Will bankroll the vital urban zones on Earth has beginning the Orthodox high charge (First trek to have the two relatives of the out of date splendid blood line
>Possess psychic-like cutoff core interests
>both family said to have 215+ IQ, such learned states contact with the meeting in more the Orthodox pioneer's