Sweden is cancelled: three-hour rape streamed on Facebook Live

Two migrants from Afghanistan have reportedly been arrested over the three-hour gang rape of a woman that was broadcast on Facebook Live.

The two men, aged 18 and 20, who are both from Afghanistan, were arrested in the city at the weekend after police were tipped off by social media users, it was reported by The Local newspaper.

>The three, who cannot be legally identified under Swedish law, have not been charged.

>thesun.co.uk/news/2709224/two-afghan-migrants-revealed-as-those-arrested-over-horrific-three-hour-rape-streamed-on-facebook-live-in-sweden/

>thelocal.se/20170125/court-detains-three-men-in-facebook-rape-video-case-sweden-uppsala

Other urls found in this thread:

swedishcuckold.tumblr.com/
g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/noticia/2016/05/vitima-de-estupro-coletivo-no-rio-conta-que-acordou-dopada-e-nua.html
55chan.org/b/
youtube.com/watch?v=x6GQ5firEmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is this a new case? or the same one as a few days ago?

Surely this has to make the news in Britain? We'll see.

not saying that I like such things happening, but you can't deny that this will wake people up

the fire rises
want to see sweden go full on 1488 in the next 5 years

>Sweden or Germany
>Rising up

Too late.

most retarded country ever

Meh, this was a non happening from the start.
Some druggie chick got sexed while passed out. Guys stream it on facebook, not the sex but afterwards and show pictures from sex.
Media blows it out of proportion because there will probably be no charges, they might not even be guilty. And then the anti xenofobia shit will begin.

Why so much attention on this case? We've had waaaaay worse.

Man, fuck this "diplomatic strenght" fucking bullshit.

I'm a migrant and want all these mudslimes to hang

>a rape occurs with video documentation
>probably no charges

Never say that.

>We've had waaaaay worse.
Is this supposed to make the whole ordeal less horrifying?

so has no one got the video or what

We will. Kek confirms

wait I thought those two were "Armenian", then again it was Turks who were saying this so probably bullshit.

Reporting it would be a hatecrime.

This

BUMP

The important question is does anybody have footage?Did somebody save the video?

Reminder the person raped wasn't Swedish but rather some south east european drug fiend

Oh.

I really don't care I'd brown people rape and kill other brown people.

That's really none of my business

someone posts the vid for scientific evidence of course

have you ever breathed in nightmare fuel as your daily air ?
when you live with 2 arab or somali, muslim families per floor and dont know if you have enough locks on your door, even if its a "normal neighborhood to live in" where people used to not even have to lock their doors att night time
then we can talk about what is horrifying

you can smell them, thsi is not a joke, nor is it some kind of exageration, you can literally tell where they are coming from and smell them, by the incense, sweat, and piss stains

its interesting, people like the person you replied to have no actual idea how it is to live in a "middle class" neighborhood" once they start shipping those fuckers in with state paid money

the best part is, im paying taxes to do this, but im starting to check out myself, fuck em. let this country rot and burn, i hope it breaks out into civil war, because seeing these goddamn monkeys everywhere, and i mean literally everywhere, is very disturbing.
you wonder why people dont want to have kids ?
why would you want children with whores that invite people in because their feminist ocult leaders tell them its the right thing, only to wait on you to pick them upp att night time because they are scared to walk alone considering how many rapes atempts happen even in a normal nordic city thats generally considered "cold" , to cold for these muzzies and niggers

now this is all personal experience and anecdotal evidence, take what you will from it
but these are the end times and its only just beginning to go to hell for us.

you have no idea what cuckholdry we have in sweden
swedishcuckold.tumblr.com/

Oh right, I forgot. Silly me.

There was a case very similar to this on Brazil few months ago.

I girl passed out and got raped by thirty niggers in a favela and the imbeciles published the pictures on twitter.

g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/noticia/2016/05/vitima-de-estupro-coletivo-no-rio-conta-que-acordou-dopada-e-nua.html

>tfw Sweden is becoming literally Brazil tier

They didn't actually stream that. They posted some photos of it and then streamed them bragging about raping her while she was on the phone to her friend who was asking her why she was posting pictures of a threesome with immigrants on facebook.

Was reported on the biggest German newspaper (sorta like the Sun, shitty quality but big numbers) on the front page.

>swedishcuckold.tumblr.com/
This is your website isn't it?

Swedish Civil War when?

>UNDERESTIMATING THE KUCK LEVEL OF SWEDEN

THEY'LL BE GIVEN MEDALS

Bump

Oh nice. A step towards uncucking I suppose.

Really we need a few thousand Brieviks.

Then 2 snackbars arrested for raping a druggie shitskin. Other women would become appalled and afraid as they should.

Still have nightmares about that whore video.

post link?

One thing I've learned about ambiguous rape claims is not to believe them without proof.

Without a video showing the rape or injuries consistent with forced sex and a struggle, I assume it's bullshit.

i don't have it. Request that here: 55chan.org/b/

Someone will deliver you the video.

I think the Arabs win though, the blacks just don't put up enough of a fight.

It is time to undertake a great purge. The crusaders were too merciful.

Hold on tight and remove kebab.

ITS LIKE ONE OF THOSE 2 BUTTON DILEMMA PICS

>WOMEN FREQUENTLY LIE ABOUT RAPE
>MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS ARE RAPIST ANIMALS

THE THING IS THEYRE BOTH TRUE

(You)

Blanda upp

>this will wake people up
anyone not already awake cannot be woken

Here is the deal. If a woman claimed to be raped by a migrant, it's probably true. A migrant have nothing a woman can take away from. There is no reason to lie about a migrant rape.

My thinking is that the peaceful migrants wouldn't leave her in such good condition had they actually raped her.

Just another day in Swedenistan

>le fire rises
>le race war now

You mongoloids are even dumber than your average Antifa junkie shitstain.

I hope this doesn't stop us from accepting Afghan migrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=x6GQ5firEmw

Same shitskin case, just retarded Americans keep spamming it because they're niggers themselves and worry about the poor shitskin victim.

The good things about this are that the mudshark whore got what she deserved and that the average (white) joe is getting more infuriated.

Yes, that whore was a mudshark prior to this (I mean come on, how do you end up with these guys in the first place? Good riddance).

Its amazing, we enslaved them, then freed them, and let them run around able to do anything they want, yet we are still somehow better off than sweden,which imports them and gives them money.

Victim was a white coalburner from what I know.

So, I have to ask, what's the animated part of OPs pic from?

>ZA better off than Sweden

Look, son of Europe...I know your means are dire and your people are mostly just trying to get by at this point with your useless passports.

But you should never fall for your own delusion.

>Sweden

Obviously you don't know since you're wrong.

No sauce pls.

So much tolerance.

So was the victim an actual shitskin or are you just memeing to save face, Sven?

Because I have no remorse when it comes to shitskins being raped by their own. Or even coalburners when I think about it...

She did look like a shitskin in the video, yes. At least not more than 50% white

here is the nigger,
spread it so some nazis in sweden may kill him.

Yeah she looked like a shitskin, actually stopped care at this point. If the dumb whores hang out with them to be (((tolerant))) and (((anti racist))), let them see what their culture is all about.

Correct. The victim was a coalburner, it's confirmed.
He is right, are you retarded? She was a coalburner long before this.

>spread it so the """nazis""" in sweden may spread leaflets about him and do absolutely nothing
Fixed that for you

This

She can't be a coalburner if she's coal herself.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU LOW TEST BETA KEK GO GET YOUR GRANDPAS RIFLE AND GO FUCK THEM UP

hurr durr le ebin funny proxy meme

Based Australia

And the flag checks out!
Go back to your country shitskin syrian refugee from afghanistan.

And risk 20 years in prison for just having "extremely racist thoughts" thoughts and planning super ray-ray murder? No thank you

Kill yourself leaf

Very ugly too.

From what i've heard in the news your police couldn't do anything to you even if you shot a police officer in front of police station. Also they don't carry firearms... are you kidding me...

Replace migrant with negro, and you have southern lynch mob rationalisation from a century ago. Women will lie about rape even if it's just for attention.

>let them see what their culture is all about.

>they don't carry firearms
Yes they do? It's not Britain here

Welcome to multiculturalism, this is your future Europe. Have a nice day.

Oh and enjoy your media suppression of the story before these 3 subhumans who hindu nuffin are acquitted because they were not aware of western social norms or the law.

I will donate 1 million pounds to build a statue of Nigel Farage if the BBC mention it on a news bulletin.

They need a Trump, they need it now!

Too late, Sweden is gone, replaced by something else, something less, new multi-culti Sweden, a barbaric and uncivilised country.

Heh I remember a mad mudskin crying about how this was fake news on Sup Forums

Oh nevermind that was Norway.

Still fully possible to fix, just get a tougher Trump. The only people who belive the "SWEDEN IS LOST NO SAVING!!!" are just people who've never been here and completely trust the stuff posted on Sup Forums

Inb4 "Fucking proxy shill"

It's not rape is she's passed out you stupid burger

It's never too late, you cuck. Get out of my country.

And those sand niggers will only get a slap on the wrist.

So tolerant........

Brits are such weaklings

>Still fully possible to fix
Nah its a genetic deficiency not a political deficiency. You could change the government and all the laws but the people will still be the same people. There's only one solution.

Why haven't you killed yourself Abraham Kystovsky?

>There's only one solution.
Shall I giver orders to start building the camps, mein füher?

that;s funny, from your first post I thought you were a cucked shitskin, but now you're acting like a whiny faggot

Build the Coliseum and force niggers to fight lions for your amusement.

You'll just continue your race to the bottom with Germany. I'm putting my money on Sweden though, don't worry.

t. Tyrone

Many Sup Forumsacks are so arrogant and ignorant. You think that you know everything about Sweden and Swedes. Time to get out of the echo chamber.

Your a sad person that needs to put other people down in order to feel better about yourself.

We will fix what you parents and grandparents generation destroyed.

Better pray for net neutral (legal) immigration reform btw, which doesn't seem likely at this point. But I actually want the US to succeed in contrast to you user.

afganistan´s a shitty place and enemy of any human rights. should we go there to rape their locals to live equally as bad?

It is quite funny how people here despise MSM and their braindead followers while they do the exact same with Sweden/Germany related threads

what a fantastic addition, Facebook

fucking retards

USA will have a White minority within 10 years.

it's an excuse to deport/jail a coupla raggos