Ask me anything!

Ask me anything!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.protothema.gr/7-army-recruits-of-albanian-origin-army-under-investigation-over-hand-gesture/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How are you today?

When will you pay your debts?

poso megali poutsa exeis?
pics+timestamp

Your debts are hereby forgiven, son.

How bad is the refugee swarm in your country user?

Are the women getting raped in broad daylight there now too?

Why are you keep making these threads every day?

What's up Greek bro, when will you throw out the "refugees"?

Did you guys really invent anal sex?

I'm fine,you? just a bit busy, so this won't last as long as 2 or 3 days ago. Were you here the last 3 days?

Never

English only please and no lol

Thank you Klauss

I can't exactly describe you this. Depends on where you are. Where I am there's no place for anyone to come here,
but at places with "refugees", things are ugly for the locals.

Not really, we've had many cases of rape but for now it's not "so serious"

Because it's a nice way to get in touch with others about our country, plus i like having to reply to things and doing small talks.

Probably never, judging how the society acts like.

I dont know, did we?

rapefuggees are here but they are fully segregated, they are in some sitholes and they are full with snow, sadly they will go now to greek schools , potentially harming the greeks either with bullying or with sickness...

What do you think about:

>Macedonia

>Serbia

>Bosnia

>Croatia

i ask him what size dick he has and timestamp
and he doesnt show

FAKE AND GAY

DELETE THREAD BYE

Fuck off to Sup Forums not your personal blog

Why are you poor?

Hey, I'm sorry it's that bad there for you. I seriously hope things get better.

Stay safe out there, the law of the jungle - don't be afraid to stand up for yourself and your loved ones if it comes down to it.

God Bless

That's beyond what I can imagine as shitty.

Stay safe out there Green anons, sending prayers your way that we can all band together soon and get this settled.

I'm sorry it's happening to your land and your people

How did you endure national butthurt over ruined economy?

I'm asking because in 2-3 years we might end up in your situation and I want to prepare.

>I'd have no problem with the people if they realised they claim to be something they simply can't be, which is Macedonians.
I've never met Scopjans in my life, but I imagine they are alright people

>I have a Serb friend and his family is really friendly and all. Based Orthodox, and proud for Serbia. Good humble people

>No idea

>No idea

Lol there was no way i'd upload a pic of my penis so

Not breaking any rules, plus im discussing political issues

Because bankers, failed governments for the last 42 years, and people that destroyed us on purpose.

Thank you buddy!

>Green

Things are bad, but hey, the worst are yet to come. But thanks!

We didn't, we just crumbled like a tower of cards. They have completely destroyed the Greek people man

Do you want us to leave the EU?

Yes

Well, shit. Best of luck to you, then.

Why you guys still have not signed peace with us Greece Bro?

>>I'd have no problem with the people if they realised they claim to be something they simply can't be, which is Macedonians.

Can you expand on this please? Why do Greeks and Macedonians hate each other? What are they if not Macedonian? I don't get the conflict that you two have, so redpill me on that.

whats the best dmg combo in magicka 2?

retake Constantinople when??? lets remove albo kebab from epirus and fyrom together :DDD

Can you create a legitimate right leaning party in Greece, Golden Dawn are a bunch of cuck-tier clowns that no one is ever going to take seriously.

When are you gonna go ethnic cleanse again?

Well, it's very simple, just google Alexander the Great, read a bit about him then just google Macedonia Greece Map and Macedonia Country etc.

How did this made you feel?

en.protothema.gr/7-army-recruits-of-albanian-origin-army-under-investigation-over-hand-gesture/

I'm actually not racist although i do for the most part end up disliking most Albanians i meet(thankfully i rarely meet them).

Why si poor Greece?

Frappe of Fredo?

Is Greece a gay paradise?

Debts when¿

We are supposed to be in peace, yet you guys keep on teasing our people in our own country, and many Greek people dislike you a lot.

No idea what you're saying

Never lol
Haha that would be okay but not gonna happen

What if i told you i've thought MANY MANY TIMES about making a political movement? Literally no body expresses me at all

Never

Just go to "Macedonia" wikipedia page, and read about the "history" of "Macedonia. If you see any slavic names and not Greek ones, i'll chop my hand off.
And do the same with searching "Ancient Macedonia" on wikipedia for example. You'll see ALL of the thing are related to HELLENISM.

Kick all these fuckers out, and take away their citizenship

Already answered that above

None, i hate coffees in general

Only Mykonos and Ios

Never

COME BACKKKKKKK