Alt-Righters BTFO!

Alt-Righters BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

talk shit get hit little drumpflets

Bad b8 m8

They should punch someone from Blood and Honour.

It would be funny if this is the moment he decided to start concealed carrying.

Finally consequences for being an asshole. He deserved it. Fuck him.

white (((people)))

Oy vey, fellow chosen person. I agree!

Yeah fuk white peple and fuck druphsitis. U better watch out nazis here we come

he wants to get punched. he needs to build himself as a victim and the lefties idiots gladly obliege.

when you're trying to discuss your worldview and some asshole who doesn't even have the balls to show his face sucker punches you and runs away

Hi lefties, see pic. Bye.

yeah also fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Probably the most interesting thing to take note of is that it happened immediately after he said he wasn't a nazi and nazis don't like him, i.e. there was no risk of retaliation.

>he said he wasn't a nazi
This is the guy who does the Hitler salute in public... if he says he isn't a nazi, he's just being a pussy.

Fuck you, hit me I'll kill you.

Maybe it's time to consider concealed carry.

wiggers are race traitors, not white people. They should be the first to be gassed. Traitors are always worse than the visible enemy.

webm for all the good brothers

Luther had way worst done to him they even threatened him with his life look where he is now a short history test should be mandatory before posting on here

Chicken shit pussies..... cheap shots get you shot.

jesus was killed by fellow jews as well

does that make jesus wrong?

Wow, so brave. That'll teach the fascists! Assaulting people for talking is so tolerant.

liberals don't want to go to war. it's not in your nature

you would lose

yh Senpai fuk Him fukin racist ass Cunt.

Spencer has explicitly stated he is not a White supremacist.

He literally has the most milquetoast "far-right" viewpoint there is, I really don't get it.

thats funny becuase kikes didnt stop with their kikery after ww2, maybe its time for hit number 2? no?

>masked faggots suckerpunching someone

so brave and noble

>6
why do you have the Sup Forums leaves on your user name ?

nazi's don't exist, leaf

Guess where this was made?

>being this retarded

didn't know who this was prior to this. not my leader. not alt right. shove a zucchini into his anus.

I will kick your dick into the dirt, try me faggot.

liberals only attack weak targets

What do you want him to do? Formally challenge him to a fight? Talk about it in a respectful manner only to be waved off as "not worth his time?"

huh

He was lifting a glass in a toast

Why are the tolerent left so cowardly and love pulling sucker punches? Absolutely craven.

tell me you goddamn chink

Maybe not assault someone?

They keep posting this here.
1. not many care about this guy
2. you look like pussies
CTR thinks they're trolling the "alt-right" with these posts?

nice north korean proxy fag

Newfag must leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ

Its more likely baitchan autists shilling. Sage

I want xer to kill xerself.

Try hovering your pointer over it.

is that dildo

what did he pass ?

Yup, made in Czechoslavokia

btfo twice. I want to see other white nazis knocked out. New york is full of them.

Resistance is never pretty, kid.

What does a dildo mean ?

Lol did he get punched again?

I dont get how a grown man doesnt know how to defend himself or at least retaliate.

What is btfo ?

Hello friend, how's 1930 treating ya?

The "tolerant" left

>Spencer is a Nazi
You stupid fucking newfags don't know shit.

(you)

>when you claim to be peaceful tolerant protesters
>but are violent fascist shit eating cucks who have no arguments so call everyone nazis, racists and fascists

>Czechoslovakia or Czecho-Slovakia[1] /ˌtʃɛkoʊsloʊˈvækiə, -kə-, -slə-, -ˈvɑː-/[2][3] (Czech and Slovak: Československo, Česko-Slovensko)[4][5] was a sovereign state in Central Europe that existed from October 1918, when it declared its independence from the Austro-Hungarian Empire, until its peaceful dissolution into the Czech Republic and Slovakia on 1 January 1993.

Yah fuck the guy for looking out for his people, what an asshole amirite

Black lives matter

>kid
>hasgunz
you are mistaken.

what ?
is this site lagging or some shit it said (you) two times

if he has a gun can he shoot the puncher

Not committing assault and battery would be a good start.

Trying to pretty it up afterwards and claim the moral high ground when your side sucker punches people just makes it look worse.

Thanks?

sage

because they want to attack us, but they don't want us to attack back

autism

sage

Communism

Can it be agreed that Richard has been played like a fiddle by the media?

holy shit you are a grade A faggot

Oregano

Yes, actually. At least then he wouldn't be a pussy for attacking someone with their back turned.

One could say they made a
>Dick
out of him

Dingo

>alt-righters
I just see one guy getting hit twice

>spencer starts talking about Pepe
>immediately gets punched
Do you people not see? Clearly this is divine intervention. He's trying to appropriate Pepe, the avatar of our god, and immediately Kek sends him a punch to the face.

Repent now spencerites, put away your old backwards beliefs and embrace the new paradigm! Praise Kek!

*Uncloaks behind you, equips dragon tooth sword. "Nothing personal kid"

God will punish you for your ignorance.

Faggot, you wouldn't say that to Charlemagne. Your culture blows so hard, you can't even stand it your self, and had to run away to a white mans country.

Pretty sure this was a net positive for him....i mean it is embarassing for sure, but hes gotten a lot more followers and sympathy from the civic nationalist for this.

A reporter asked him about it.

Spencer IS an extension of the media

These are some pretty high level Jew tactics you're dealing with here you have to admit. By giving a stage to a so called "Alt-Right" movement and some defacto leader that no one actually appointed, considering also that you've successfully scapegoated that same movement into the brand new Neo Nazis (with more than a little help from the retards who actually buy into that shit and LARP on every occasion) and very (((conveniently))) reporting on the EXACT instances where Spencer either gets BTFO (i.e. punched in the face) or his speeches heavily incriminate the movement (Roman salute from crowd members, who unsurprisingly turned out to be Jewish actors), you push the image that the Alt Right is nothing but a bunch of scared retards led by a fucking idiot, which makes one of their core principle ideas, the one most everyone would agree with (the fact that most media pushes "white guilt", an abhorrent original sin theory, onto the public and actively incentivizes open discrimination against whites and most people, especially white people, should want to fight against that shit) easy to shout down and dismiss by the public at large. However, because of the degree of violence being used against him, to a certain sect of the American public, Spencer ends up looking like a somewhat sympathetic figure. It would not be surprising at all if he were to hold any conference after these events, he would undoubtedly gain more support, as minimal as it might be, which in turn would cause most MSM to report EVEN MORE against the "Continued rise of a new Nazi party" and manage to pin the blame on Trump, seeing as how Spencer only came into the media spotlight (((conveniently))) around the time Trump started gaining steam in his campaign. This thereby causes more public distrust for the President himself, and further splits the country

I really am glad I browse Sup Forums. You guys have really helped me step up my 44D Backgammon game.

Daily reminder getting punched is Richard Spencer's tactic to gain political power. As long as he keeps going out there and taking the hits, his power will grow.

He's One Punched Man

*Teleports behind you*
*Cheep shot*
*While running away like a coward* "Nothing personnel kid"

This is great, actually. When the left uses violences against the right, it legitimizes the right using violence against the left.

I ain't reading all that, faggot.

>SUMMARISE!

Saved

TL;DR:
>It's the Jews, again

How tolerant.

So he's real life Doomsday?

He's actually spreading white appreciation desu senpai

>calls himself right-wing
>does not open carry and shoot any eventual attackers in self-defense
B-but I thought burgers were based?

Back the fuck off