Doomsday Clock dials closer to midnight, highest danger level since 1953

www. rt. com/news/375176-doomsday-clock-moves-closer/

FAKE n GAY? or cucks still mad at daddy trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
youtube.com/watch?v=9qbRHY1l0vc
youtube.com/watch?v=7sXPmz9b4lM
youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

both?

all this shit is media fear mongering. every time trump does something that goes against (((their))) narrative, he will be painted as either crazy, stupid, or both.

clock would have ticked up regardless of who got elected.

>mfw i will die as a virgin

Hillary's thread of WW3 should be closer to midnight desu

checked

Yeah, but not this decade.

>M-MUH DOOMSDAY COCK

God nobody fucking cares about your imaginary thermonuclear holocaust measurement system. It's not 1965 anymore.

still get laid in the afterlife

not if i get to you first you and you have a cute feminine benis

>muh climate change

Looks like someone bought these wholesale and need to get rid of them ASAP!...For Low Low Prices!

I hope that the "Scientists" are some REAL scientists, not the ones from Gender Studies. :-) We all know how their science is working.

>thermonuclear holocaust measurement system

The funny thing is they now incorporate climate change into it.
This "doomsday clock" has nothing to do with the one used to tell the likelihood of a nuclear war.

It's our job to point out what they are doing.

These are the same people who laugh at Christian eschatology. Kek.

>A global failure to fight climate change and concern over Donald Trump’s cabinet picks were cited as reasons for the increased threat to the planet. The clock had been set at three minutes to midnight since 2015.
>The threat posed to democracy by fake news and the influence exerted on elections were also cited as reasons for the new time, according to a panel of scientists involved in the process.

Just more MUH CLIMATE CHANGE and MUH FAKE NEWS, only its coming from an (((academic))) journal now.

That's still a thing?

As a Russian American living in 'merica id love to discuss how Putin has appointed his favorite puppet Medvedev

Make sure to keep up with the latest doom trends.

Reminder that there's nothing wrong with the economy ; )

What I want to know is who the fuck these "scientists" are and what their field is. How about we find out?

>The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists
>The decision to move the hand of the Clock is made each fall by the Bulletin's Science and Security Board at the Doomsday Clock Symposium

>Lynn Eden (Dyke)
>Rod Ewing (Geologist Cuck)
>Sivan Kartha (PooInLoo)
>Herb Lin (Computer Chink)
>Suzet McKinney (Nigress)
>Steven Miller (Harvard Cuck)
>Ramamurti Rajaraman (PooInLoo)
>Robert Rosner (((Jew)))
>Jennifer Sims (International Studies Graduate)
>Susan Solomon (Climate Alarmist)
>Richard Somerville (Shared Peace Prize with Gore)
>Sharon Squassoni (Master's in "Public Management")
>David Titley (Meteorologist)

>muh sides

MINUTES
TO MIDNIGHT
THE HANDS THAT THREATEN DOOOOOOOM

whatever child is in charge of that needs to read up on the cuban missile crisis.

pic related is a 60s jet carrying a nuke.

fuck can i get laid in the next hour?
>picture of me at 16 ((NSFW))

who operates it? wtf is it really?

fuck the doomsday clock, take the batteries out. or recalibrate. piece of shit cock faggot gay as fuck but fuck it anyway.

gay ass fuckin clock. doomsday my ass. according tow ho? tip it past midnight. lets kill the niggers and the jews.

NO NO no no, it definitely cannot be 1953 because sometime in the early 2000's they already made this VERY same claim.

Wait i remember this was it called y2kuck?

Headline should explain it is not about nuclear weapons

That's hilariously, what's the term, hyperbolic? Overdramatic?

>Oh no, the temperature might increase by 1 or 2 celsius worldwide killing a few million at the most, HUMANITY IS DOOMED

>Oh no, Trump picked people I don't like, CIVILIZATION IS CANCELLED

>ad hominem
Reddit-tier post, neck yourself.

>daddy trump?
kill yourself you rebbit leftover freak

I've taken to liking the word "histrionic", as it highlights how these people are mostly doing it for attention.

Are you fucking retarded? It's not ad hominem to call out the fact that the people who make this decision do not have the credentials or authority to make such a decision. Get your head out of your ass you fucking retard.

Please explain

Why would the fucking doomsday clock be close to Midnight?

What is threatening the entire fucking world?

Trump buiding a wall?

Trump tweeting he want to send feds to fucking Chicago?

>Reminder that there's nothing wrong with the economy
Not YET.
Go Google "Donald Trump Gary Indiana".

This fearmongering is fucking disgusting. Anyone who actually buys into this is too stupid to be considered human

>What is threatening the entire fucking world?
Trump wants to help Russia secure control of Europe's oil supply.
Plus he wants to pretend climate change isn't real.
And if you add up all the ways he's a threat to America itself, that's pretty bad for the world indirectly.

China

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
WE'RE IN THE DANGER ZONE

>This fearmongering is fucking disgusting.
Fearmongering is what put him into office.

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

like i care if my car drinks russian oil.

America here, people...

>Plus he wants to pretend climate change isn't real.
We can't do shit about climate change because it's a natural process.
Best we can do is lube up and hope it's gentle on us.

Gary Indiana was always a shithole to begin with and would have stayed a shithole without him or not. This place is detroit levels of fucked.

t.Hoosier

the doomsday clock is liberal hippie bullshit. nothing is ever going to happen anywhere ever.

Oy vey!
You Goys better be afraid!

well at least life will have fucked you then. i know. stale joke is stale.

>like i care if my car drinks russian oil.
>implying Putin won't stop the flow of oil to western Europe and use it to fuel Russian tanks coming across your border.
You should have built a wall.

No, people tired of the left's bullshit (like this "Doomsday Clock") is what put him into office.

>it's a natural process.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=9qbRHY1l0vc

Not in the next life

>RT
>fear mongering against Trump
lmao give me a break

is there a science field for predicting the end of the world now?

What's it called?

>Dyke
>PooInLoo
>Chink
>Nigress
>PooInLoo
>(((Jew)))
>Harvard Cuck
>Shared Peace Prize with Gore

Wow, those are some strong arguments as to why these people should be considered unqualified to make such decisions.

I say this with all honesty: Kill yourself you ignoramus. Go chug a gallon of bleach and do the world a favor.

>we are TWO AND A HALF MINUTES AWAY FROM DOOMSDAY
>because climate change may have enough of an effect over the next five decades that ocean currents will change

>No, people tired of the left's bullshit
>the rightist minority is tired of being a minority and the glitchy EC occasionally allows the minority party to rise to power is what put him into office
FTFY

>(((scientists)))
This is just as clickb8 as all the other fake news.

You will die pure user.

A fucking spook.
Physics dictate there is a nonzero chance for world to stop existing every 1/zillion seconds.

Who cares if there's one mememinute or a memesecond until memexplosion if it's not happening anyway?

advanced hysterical bullshit

>the doomsday clock is moved to 2 1/2 minutes til midnight

Lol they keep using the minutes so often they've only got 2 1/2 left. What a joke.

Boy you seem pretty fucking asshurt that someone just called your misuse of a logic fallacy.

I remember when I was a teen and was at the beach.
Went to the sea to enjoy the water but flux was pushing me to the middle of the sea.

As I started drink water and my feets couldnt reach the sand at the botton anymore, I panicked and tuoght I was abuot to day.

I still remember thinking "holy shit, is this how my life ends. I will die right here withut have ever having sex?"

This was 15 years ago. Im still awaiting for that sex...

It is clearly Fearmongering but if you knew anything about Sup Forums wouldn't you see this as the best reason to vote for trump?

Nobody wants that clock to reach midnight more than Sup Forums.

those clocks aren't ticking fast enough

>the 3% of scientists must be wrong as they are the minority

Moving towards Russia is increasing the risk of a nuclear holocaust?
The only countries he's fucking with are non-nuclear and even if Iran already had nukes they definitely lack global strike capability

((((Doomsday clock)))) beafraid, goyim, be very afraid, but I can offer you a solution, you see...

shina

As long as the worlds two leading nuclear powers are getting along shit will be fine.

And we are now.

we at the Doomsday clock institute have moved the hands of the clock to one one millionth of a second away from doomsday because we saw a wholesome family walking their dog on a sunday afternoon
pay attention to us

Swiss watches from fellow mountain jews?

THE MOTHER FUCKING DOOOOOOMSDAYYY CCCCCCCCLOCK

White people aren't a minority (yet anways).

youtube.com/watch?v=7sXPmz9b4lM
FUCK YEAH

>someone
You do know that I can tell you're the same person as and , right? The ID system exists for a reason, dipshit.

And no, it wasn't a misuse of a logical fallacy. It is the textbook definition of an ad hominem fallacy. You are saying that these people are unqualified because they are asian, black, jewish, or indian, or that they graduated from Harvard or worked with Al Gore in the past. You are not attacking their qualifications or the basis of their reasoning, you are attacking them based on their race, on their alma mater, or on the people they know.

Pic related is the real reason. AGW was always a coverup.

But your Brazilian you can just go rape the few remaining natives and get that sex you want or do like everyone else in your country and just rape the next woman you see passing on the street

:(

Hopefully true so we can end this whole shenanegan.

>Scientists
These doomologists don't get paid enough, where would we be without them?

doomsday clock is just more liberal bullshit they use to make a point, it's all scare tactics
"oh there's a republican in office!!! he's gonna nuke everything!!!" *moves clock a few minutes closer*
"oh wonderful, there's a democrat in office! peace is right around the corner! ignore all the drone strikes tho" *move clock back a few minutes*

Trump will start WWIII

He wants to outdo Bush, he cant stop himself

>since 1953

How is it higher than the Cuban Missile Crisis?

Oh hey, that's the Ambassador Apartments building. Quite a neat place to explore, but too much asbestos

Total bullshit. If the "doomsday clock" was put to where it really is, like 1:15 in the afternoon, no one would pay attention.

The fact that it's "just before midnight" and has been forever shows how much of a political stunt this is.

Cool clock Ahmed.

>

dont worry, sex is highly overrated, it is mostly disappointing

nigger, he is friends with putin

youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ

We'll get 72 virgins, brother.

Doomsday for cuck Liberals who decide to scare people with arbitrarily moving the second hand on an imaginary clock. That "clock" should have been moved back 5 minutes after Hillary was defeated.
Did they explain why they believe it is that close?

Climatology

That's not a logical fallacy. Jews are subversive, the minorities they work with are easily pliable, and Harvard shits out nothing but globalist traitors.

i love Doomsday Clock magazine and read them often but they are infiltrated by some libs who shat all over the report with those stories about hacking the election.

So troll a suicide Ahmed as one of his 40 boipucci virgins in paradise

At least you're white. Plus, it's not that cool after the first couple times

can somebody pepify this pic?