Sauce?

T H

I C C C C C C

"Traditional values" are a BS rhetoric.
Russian prisons are full - that's it.

Stop it monk u need to control urself

underrated post

what's her name again?

They didn't decriminalize domestic assault if there's bodily harm. Just because they don't want to act hysterical like the US and lock somebody up for throwing a pillow, the economist acts like it's sharia law in Russia. The state doesn't have to get involved in petty family arguments? Sounds pretty Libertarian to me.

Hitting her even repeatedly, but without long term harm once is legal.
After second time you still wil be prosecuted.
Howeverl. Untill wife goes to police first time never legally happens.

Hitting pregnant and helpless(sleeping for example) women is still illegal,

Moments like this make me realize how united we are

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Kek, user knows what's up.

Misulina did it. I am pretty sure she cares about traditional values.

I fail to see how this law gonna affect significally amount of people in prison for wife beating. Even before you'd need really earn it for prison time.

The reality in Russia is domestic violence is very common, the government is skint and there is no room in the prisons.

pls sauce

Well, it's crazy for a nation to consider wife beating a crime anyway, when said nation consumes that much vodka.

Our women would rather take the beating and see their children get beaten than get of their feeder's neck.

>not reverse image searching
Found her name already, took 2 seconds I swear you fucking amerilards make us all look bad

hgggn

Its a good law. Keeps women in check. Motivates them to be a good wife.

>get of their feeder's
Women are not really fit to provide well, save for whoring. So i'm somewhat ok with them being dependants on the condition of them being good wifes..

it didn't show up you fuckhole

Lies

10/10 would devour

rbc.ru/society/25/01/2017/5888580f9a794760bfcc101e

Im looking at it right now

btw she doesn't do any nude she just does striptease bullshit

The picture is very generous desu

Economist is a rag owned by dirty dirty Jew rothschild tags. Your retarded u think ur b8 threads do anything. Are t Jews supposed to be Good with shekels? A shit tier publication and shill bots on Sup Forums 24/7..... sad...many such cases!