Oh honey, you didn't think we'd take this lying down did you?

Oh honey, you didn't think we'd take this lying down did you?

We. Will. Fight. You. At. Every. Turn.

Undocumented immigrants are members of our communities and we love them. We're not about to let some pampered orange trust fund baby ruin our country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4BW0jjhGXVg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chy_Lung_v._Freeman
cis.org/Sanctuary-Cities-Map
youtube.com/watch?v=5K5UfGNv_Rc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They will fight and they will lose, so I say let them fight.

Why will they lose? Because Trump is only enforcing the laws currently in place.

Not your country. Our country. :)

Those bait threads are getting worse everyday.

Redpil me on your immigration laws. So before Lord Trump, everybody could just move to your country and stay there without any papers? Why did not I do this?

Illegals don't have constitutional rights. They can leave alive or be hunted. The choice is theirs.

Enjoy your 0% federal funding. We at least win then by lower taxes if you want to piss your money away. It's a win win

>Oh honey
Why is this a meme?

I hate this fucking state every fucking day of my goddamn life

Lawyers making work for other lawyers...

story as old as time.

But they cost money. You are willing to pay for them yourself? Why is it fair if others have to pay for your love of illegals?

Soon America will bend the knee to their fuhrer.

Good! Maybe you can follow them back to Mexico

Result of this:

>all illegal aliens move to California
>remaining white conservatives Californians leave state as able
>California votes even more liberal
>Other states become more conservative
>we profit

Leave California. I would if I were you, if I were able.

Only in southern California

You won't do shit pussy

>Democrats will fight whatever Trump does

Oh boy you're going to do exactly what you've been doing for 16 years: Whinging, bitching, and crying that you aren't getting your way. Do you really think anyone gives a shit at this point? How infantile do you even have to be to post "California lawmakers will oppose Republican President" as if it's somehow not a given? Maybe you can stop sniffing your own asshole long enough to realize you're experiencing impotent rage.

>California tries to resist the Feds
>Feds take all their gibsmedats away
>Mexicans move to another state for gibesmedats and then get fucked over by the fed there
So we get to destroy Commiefornia and Illegals at the same time?

BEST TIMELINE.

Federal law has priority over state law. You got to use this fact for your benefit, now it's our turn

It's to try and emasculate you and make you feel like a child.

Only if your brown and promise to vote democrat

It will come down to a lawsuit in the Supreme Court. I've always known this. The courts will need to smack these cucked states down so the feds can arrest anyone standing in the way.

>1 post by this ID

Fuck off with these shill threads

Bess the shitposter

>Come down to a lawsuit in the Supreme Court
I would fucking love to see the Supreme Court try and deny the law. Especially with Trump putting a new judge in today or next week.

>liberals are now fighting for their cheap, colored labor

Democrats going back to their roots I see

They shouldn't be able to stay without the proper paperwork, but some cities (most in the state of California) refuse to report undocumented immigrants or even question people for their paperwork.
There's even a law being considered that would prohibit their state and local law enforcement agencies to respond to requests from immigration authorities.

In their defense, the states are pulling up the 10th amendment, saying that it's their right to make decisions about immigration, and the government can't decide for them.

Get ready to lose at every turn too lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=4BW0jjhGXVg

Water that California has to import is Interstate Commerce. i.e. Commerce Clause.

It would be a shame if that stopped.

Woops there goes your federal funding and subsidies

Enjoy your riots and starvation

ok mummy

>californian lawmakers

oh look suddenly the left wants to pretend that states have rights

>criminals are members of our communities and we love them.

Wew

Fed power supersedes state power. These Californian politicians will stand down in time, less they risk being forced to.

>In their defense, the states are pulling up the 10th amendment, saying that it's their right to make decisions about immigration, and the government can't decide for them.

They're dead wrong, this issue was settled over 130 years ago.

>Chy Lung v. Freeman, 92 U.S. 275 (1876)[1] was a United States Supreme Court case where the Supreme Court ruled that the power to set rules surrounding immigration, and to manage foreign relations, rested with the United States Federal Government, rather than with the states.[2][3][4] The case has been cited in other Supreme Court cases related to government authority on matters relating to immigration policy and immigration enforcement,[5] most recently in Arizona v. United States (2012).[6]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chy_Lung_v._Freeman

OH SWEETIE. OH HONEY. OH DARLING. OH BABY. OH ANGEL.

>Oh honey,

Fuck off you worthless cunt, you lost, and you will continue to lose or I'll put a fucking bullet in the empty space your brain is supposed to occupy.

Checked

Does fighting the inevitable make you more butthurt when you don't get your way?

This.

It's been the entire democratizing strategy for over a decade, it's why they will die along with anyone stupid enough to remain attached to them.

I can't wait to see trump fuck California. Those fuckers need a reality check

>Why did not I do this?
Get tourist visa.
Never go home.
It happens every day.

Trump can withhold federal funding, which will not only cut their funding substantially, but also obligate them to contribute increasing sums into the funding pools that they drew from.

as a born and raised californian myself, i accept whatever righteous cleansing fire trump may use to purge the shithole that california has become

Califags are about to get a dick-in-the-mouth taste of how the the confederates (who they love to shit on) felt regarding state rights vs. the government.

The irony is delicious.

This 1000000%

How will i get a job for my degree with tourist visa? This way is for people who ready to wash dishes for life like ukrainians.

>Bess finally rides the orange cock

>REEEEEEEEEE

How will you fight after you get deported?

If I shut that water off, would you die?

Serious question, what if the person in question is a convicted felon, gang member, murderer/rapist etc etc. What if all they are going for is the criminal element? Do you still want to keep that person in your community?

Now you understand why you didn't do what the mexicans do. You could do what they do and so could I. The reason we don't is because we are actual humans willing to work a decent job rather than mexican sub humans who are fine with living off gibmedats for the rest of their life.

That is nice sweetie. When are you leaving?

Californian here, how can we sabotage this?

being this delusional and privileged lul

Ofc it's a fucking spic

YOu had to come by foot and be brown

If you took a vacation to mexico, got a tan and then cross to the US with minimal spanish, you would be considered an American by the left and your kids would legally be citizens surprisingly

>someone let that beaner be in charge of immigration
what the fuck people?!

Only if you're a beaner. No I'm not kidding, that's literally how it worked and Trump is basically just enforcing laws we already have on the table.

Since you're okay with letting people who break the law into our country... What if someone came into your house illegally, would you still fight for their"right" to be there? We have laws you know

>democrats fighting for state's rights

Better get used to it, Hans. 8 more years of shitty liberal memes

>privileged
To live in a country with leeching minorities and subversive media hellbent on gas lighting the white majority?

>Delusional people calling others delusional.

Your day is coming.

Sounding like a faggot is supposed to be intimidating now or something.

Checked Praise KEK

San Francisco too, which is northern California

Would you mind pointing out how what I said is delusional or privileged?

Marry a fat chick or have a baby here.

The wrath of KEK is upon us.

> 1 post by id

Guys, please just sage, report and hide

>California """"lawmakers""""

good, white people deserve what's coming to them

Oh toots, tweeting on Twitter isn't gonna do anything.

It would be very dry.

What if all it does is give me a boner?

They are fucking illegal. You already lost. Now you're just going down kicking and screaming.

Kek speaks. Hunt the animals down.

You're a big economy.

b-b-but

Bullshit, look at all the sanc cities on the east coast

We have central American spics raping and murdering people just outside of DC.
>Baltimore
>ground zero for Soros operations in the US
Really makes you think....

lmfao at OP being so cucked and brainwashed he doesnt even want to get rid of the illegal scum that destroyes their properties value lower every single day

who´d even wanna go to california? another cucked liberal jew shithole

How cute, I bet you think Mexicans only exist in California. Almost every state has a sanctuary city.

cis.org/Sanctuary-Cities-Map

You sound super faggy

>begs for financial help because couldn't into buget
>wants to keep obamacare after it gets removed
>threatens to stop the wall

Welp, Jerry Brown and friends is going to fuck this state so bad in 4 years it looks like I'm moving back to Mississippi

I wanna move to Wyoming, pls let me carpool :_:

Why the fuck would you move to california in the first place faggot

Oops there goes your federal funding commiefornia

>we want to let illegals live in our city

Fuck Cuckfornia.

I know these are just bait posts but when people use honey/sweety it makes my blood boil.

Good job op
3/10 Made me reply.

We should just start calling these retards "darling" because apparently it triggers them like nothing else.
youtube.com/watch?v=5K5UfGNv_Rc

>An inconvenient truth

well obviously no one likes al gore's movie