What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Looks like a strong alphanumeric password.

lol

Either it's fake, or he accidentally tweeted his password and deleted it. No sign on twitter.

looks like a Sup Forums id

>it's exactly the right length too

Oh shit m8s

hacked

This

Cryptic orders from the bogs, rumour has it you need atleast 160iq just to fathom them

This. Maybe he was checking if he had (you)'s but accidentally twitter

It's the password of a political opponent.

This is intimidation. They're sending a message: YOU HAVE NO SECRETS FROM US, FAG.

i fucking love this guy

>strong

You could bruteforce an 8 char password on a 2005 dell laptop in a few hours.

it´s a motherless link.

Just checked the Sup Forums Sup Forums archive. Unfortunately it is not a unique ID

>it´s a motherless link.

this or the old cunt made a funny post and wanted people to seeing it thinking they would link it to Sup Forums and know it was him. here goes muh dog withle *thhhttt*

someone check archives from earlier or something see if it can be found

Clinton password

I just came buckets

Launch Codes?

Looks like random numbers and letters, stop being superstitious. you're going to make the msm think something stupid.

Trump is the CIA now. He's a big guy.

a kek for Texas!

holy shit

You're fucking mentally retarded if you actually believe that.

Even if you exclude case sensitivity and special characters 8 characters gives you 2.8 trillion permutations.

There's a literal 0% chance of you getting it before you are locked the fuck out from the system for too many login attempts.

And even if you bypassed it, and could make 10 attempts every second it would still take you nearly 9000 years to try every combination.

so kill yourself you fucking retard.

Not a Sup Forums ID. 4plebs returned no results

Like seriously.

Fuck you.
I'm literally shaking right now.

There's no better way to show the world you're a fucking nigger that doesn't know shit about computers than to talk about brute forcing.

Calm your autism Canada

nay; cunt.