Trump's OWN AIDES turning on him

>One Trump aide told Politico Sunday that the new president “gets bored and likes to watch TV,” while others told the New York Times that Trump’s “lack of discipline troubled even senior members of Mr. Trump’s circle.”

>By Monday night, the Washington Post was publishing a lengthy story describing how Trump “grew increasingly and visibly enraged” by coverage of his sparsely attended inaugural and, “over the objections of his aides and advisers,” ordered White House press secretary Sean Spicer to give a fiery and wholly inaccurate rebuttal. The Post said it based its account on “nearly a dozen senior White House officials and other Trump advisers and confidants.”

>"Nearly a dozen of Trump’s closest confidantes helped plant an embarrassing news story about how their boss can’t handle embarrassing news stories. Which is to say: A president who prizes loyalty in his subordinates has already been betrayed by a huge swath of his inner circle."

Trump BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/1/26/14392530/trump-executive-orders-leaked-aides-immigration-torture-wall-black-site-deportation
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
nytimes.com/2017/01/22/us/politics/donald-trump-aides-rocky-first-weekend.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can I get a non kike source please?
The Msm has no legitimacy

Fake news, OP is a faggot, digits confirm

This will be the end of Trump's campaign

the press is trying to fuck with trumps head. they make vague accusations of things that might probably be true and then claim they heard it from people in his inner circle.

>Still trusting the jew media and "unnamed sources"

Literally kill yourself OP

this train has no brakes, but they are heading to a cliff.

The memes are going to be glorious and the left is going to be funny again.

Where's the link?

>washington post

youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ

Wtf I am a #cruzmissle nlw

>WAAAH The media said something I don't like
>It must be FAEK NOOZ GUISE

My good you're childish.

Getting bored waiting for your workers to do what you told them is reasonable.

Getting bored doing nothing in advance and a lot infront of you is sin.

Nice alternative facts

But what proof is there to back up the claims made by OP? There isn't any here, and so therefore there is no reason to believe it. It's fake news if it doesn't exist.

There is literally no source at all for the OP

Its all over, Hillary has won

It all comes tumbling down Drumpfkin

>Trump BTFO?
Nah, not really.
It's just like Reagan all over again.
He slept through cabinet meetings, was senile (Alzheimer's actually) and supported all kinds of things "real" Republicans should hate (amnesty for millions of illegals, assault weapons ban, etc), and several aids quit saying he wasn't mentally fit for office.
But republitards still love him.
And they'll still love Trump even after he burns America to the ground.

Blumpf has a non-existent path to 270.

>hey guise we can't tell you who told us this but it's totally true trust us
>Ignore how much Trump has done in the last 3 days goyim, he's lazy and only wants to watch TV

Fake noose, get ready to swing cuck

fake news....

Nice source you got there faggot.

Man, Sup Forums is easy to b8

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/1/26/14392530/trump-executive-orders-leaked-aides-immigration-torture-wall-black-site-deportation

>berate trump for wanting a voter fraud investigation with zero proof
>run stories that read like the chicken tendies pasta with zero proof

Ok

>no source, but just trust me!

gtfo

Gets bored and watches TV? Lol. The president that gets a 24 hour day done in 2 hours?

>Posting occupy democrats shit

Back to or get

Politico, news discarded.

>(((((sources)))))

sage

vox... LOL nice one faggot. no ones gonna read that trash. if vox isn't owned by the young turds ill zucchini my anus.

>sucks (((dick)))
I always suspected, user.

Absolutely. Brietbart's reporting heavily on this.

VOX? Come on. Bias much? It's fuckin VOX

I'm shocked that Trump has Aids.

jew

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

/thread

>VOX
You dumb nigger

vox LOOOOOL

SUCK

MY

FUCKING

COCK

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. this is way too funny.. vox? lool

Next up on DNews! OP is a gigantic faggot.

Sure, let me quote something from Breitbart or Fox News for you. I'm sure you'd agree they're real news too

Bias doesn't fucking matter, the point is is that Trump's own aides are turning on him. Since there's been no denial on their part we can assume that much is true,

>(((Vox)))
>(((Yochi Dreazen)))

>vox
you dumb fucking cuck, I bet you actually believe that garbage too

were with you trump, just keep the burritos flowing.

>likes to watch TV

A billionaire likes to watch TV.
Are fake news writers this lazy?

>he doesn't know his administration is filled with moles

kek

>politico
neck yourself faggot
>saged and hidden

ITT: I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT SO IT MUST BE FAKE NEWS BAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Bias doesn't fucking matter, the point is is that Trump's own aides are turning on him. Since there's been no denial on their part we can assume that much is true
Not even a trump fag but c'mon man

One of the main points, of the story of the boy who called wolf, was eventually no one listened anymore.

Oh no, I knew what we really needed was more Muslim terrorists, more illegal Mexicans, and a war with Russia. Should have voted Hillary damn!

whether this is 'fake news' or not is irrelevant.

trump has demonstrated that media reports bother him. if a story suggesting that he can't trust the people around him reaches him it's going to get to him - and it's an inevitability that stories like this will eventually reach him.

>An unnamed senior aide at the White House has confirmed that Donald Trump had a nervous breakdown last Tuesday after controversy over attendance at his inauguration.

>Our source reports that Donald Trump ran naked through the West Wing, fondling his testicles while shouting "I hate niggers big league."

>This is totally true. We've had a spotless record in the past two years. It's not like the owner of our organization is under threat from violating trust laws. Trust us!

>undisciplined
>has done more in 3 days than Obongo did in 8 years

I'm beginning to wonder if putting Trump in was a mistake. I wanted liberal tears not world war 3

>The New York Times
>Washington Post
you must be joking mate, everyone knows that exactly 0% of that what they are writing is truth
OP IS A GLORIOUS WINGED FAGGOT

youre fucked in the head you shit gobblin cock sucking fuck stain. shit..

JESUS CHRIST help us please.

the Vox write Yochi Dreazen

"Dreazen was born in Chicago, Illinois in 1976. In 1994, he graduated from the Ida Crown Jewish Academy, where he started a student newspaper. He spent a year in Israel before attending college.["

Wikipedia

vox is shill trash. year old IF THAT. non stop shitlording against freedom and goodness.

JESUS CHRIST save this earth. GOD bless the USA. HOLY SPIRIT I love you.

>tfw the only reason this wasn't reported with Obama was because anyone would be labeled as a 'racist' for saying he has a lack of discipline

Holy fuck dont post here ever again you fucking retarded leftycuck nigger.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

It literally is fake news

God you liberals are total sociopaths

I love this fucking guy. I don't understand how the MSN tried to make the "3 a.m. tweeting marathon" thing into a hit piece. I want a president who works all day, every day. The dude is 70 and he stays up later than I do.

Calling it now, first term is for work, second term for partying.

"One Trump aide"

right.....

This must be what they call that "artistic screeching".

Yes, we'll believe the sam news that oh so accurately reported on and predicted the election, what with their completely unbiased polling samples.

>this thread is full of shills trying to gaslight and demoralize you

you people are pathetic. you accept any old conservative shit that's fed to you from any source but if any facts you dislike penetrate your sad little echo chamber you refuse to acknowledge them.

you're the worst humanity has to offer, truly inferior beings.

>Trump supporter saying liberals are total sociopaths

Got a contact high from reading your post, thanks bro.

CTR is back?

>Politico
>Washington Post
>no names, only quoting anonymous aides, anonymous officials, anonymous confidants
Uh huh...

>Vox
>meant to "explain the news"
>totally not propaganda
>hired Ivy League graduates who believe that a bridge exists over Israel between Gaza and West Bank
>even on this imaginary bridge, oppression exists according to Vox, who claims that Israel monitors traffic
>being this gullible

>Politico

Stopped reading.

Dude they never left, just changed names and funding sources, my JIDF friend.

>not wanting ww3
the happening never came so we invoked it ourselves. now we toast our marshmellows on the fires of our burning civilization. this is what we fought for, this is what we dreamed of.

nytimes.com/2017/01/22/us/politics/donald-trump-aides-rocky-first-weekend.html?_r=0

This holy fuck, he's already done what ten executive orders, planned the wall, instituted new laws, canceled TPP
How fucking much does he need to do to earn some goddamned TV time?

people hate Trump and are leaking shit to the press 24/7 since the election, only thing Sup Forums can do is cry about fake news

>Trump leaves office because he's bored
>Pence takes his place
There's literally no way this ends badly.

>anonynous sources
This is like quoting 4chin posts and expecting to be taken seriously

Just like how Trump's campaign was in disarray right and total shambles? Source from a close advisor

"the press"
>vox

Fake news

What part of this story suggests ww3 is imminent?

Trump has done more in a couple days than Obama did in 8 years

>B-but he a-actually isn't trying that hard h-hahaha

I mean Trumps not perfect but fucking hell the bias is real.

>watches TV
why is that a problem? Obama spent most of his time watching basketball and nobody cared.

>MSM still trying to slander Trump with (((sources)))
kek when will they learn

>not even a week in office
>OMG THE (((NEWS))) SAYS EVEN HIS OWN PEOPLE HATE HIM

Pathetic.

/Pol hates the neocons. Is this your first day here?

So Kek endgame is WW3 after all?

>No fucks given about Russia
>He's about to tank the entire country of Mexico's economy
>World leaders across the board wanting nothing to do with him

World war 3 may be a bit of an exaggeration but it just seems like a bad time.

Yea, but who payed them?

>Back to >or get Oh, did I make your safe space a little scary?
Here, have an e-hug.
*hugs republitard gently*

South African was better under apartheid.

The left doesn't understand that people literally believe the media is lying when it refers to its anonymous sources. There is no more trust.

Fake news

I actually do agree with them. Someone needs to take Trump aside and fucking yell at him for being such a goddamn retard. His yes-men need to grow a pair and learn to tell him to fuck off