LAST OF THE ORIGINAL ETERNAL ANGLOS WANTS A KNIGHTHOOD

itv.com/news/2017-01-26/petition-calls-for-the-last-surviving-british-dambuster-to-be-knighted

sign it and do it for him pol! lets show the gerrys what for!

>lets start a petition to get the last of the dambusters a knighthood

change.org/p/give-britain-s-last-surviving-dambuster-hero-a-knighthood

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLloM6ufVgk
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p498_okeefe.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe if he was trans gender... then he would be a hero.

All i see is an old racist who killed German babies by bombing them.

just sign it leaf please

I hope he doesn't get it and that his death is lonely and pathetic

your country was axis then switched sides once they got occupied,you dont even deserve my reply

I'll sight it as a Russia, because I understand what up... and respect what this bloke did.

I don't care about old people. Fuckers should hurry up and die.

Every country pretended that we invaded them forcefully, even austria.
I'd still count hungary as brotier tho, same as france while their elites seem to be bugs we just can't get rid of

thats quite an edge you have there! you should bin that knife as you obviously are 12 years old with that view.

the opinion of the majority of people of the commonwealth.

This is what people fought and died for? God dam it! How is it that the commonwealth is so fucking degenerate?

I moved here in 1995, and let me tell you, this country is heading down the shitter.

The ruling elites are not able to generate solution to arising issues... and everyone just goes along with their stupid shit.

your country saved communism

Go to hell and take your fratricidal race traitor with you.

Does he regret fighting for the wrong side yet?

At least he wasn't firebombing the fuck out of civilians if he was a dambuster

>An estimated 1,600 civilians drowned: about 600 Germans and 1,000 mainly Soviet forced-labourers.
Yeah... great job...

>German Protestants are being mean to Jews and invaded German Prussia
>WE MUST SACRIFICE EVERYTHING AND FIGHT TO THE LAST MAN

>Russian Jews are murdering tens of millions of white Christians and invaded eastern Poland
>...

>t. Churchill

US drops nuclear bombs on the only two Christian cities in Japan.

>t. Churchill

forgets the british declared war on germany>dont cut yourself on the edge achmed

My bad

I'm a 24 yr old white British male. Remind me why i should give a fuck about this old cunt?

>white

Churchill was a cuck for Jewish cock. His hatred for Germans was born out of his love for jews. Fuck him and everyone like him.

He should die ashamed, how can he be proud of what UK Is today.

>t. Muhammad von Ahmed

>lest we forget murderers, war crimes and civilian bombings

Yup, that's right. Now remind me why I should care about the people who fought for Jewish supremacy over our country?

Mohammad loves Churchill, without Churchill, Mohammad would never have stepped foot on this island. What chess are you trying to play lad?

STOP BEING AYRIAN

Because your A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

>Mohammad would never have stepped foot on this island

that's what Britcucks actually believe

>implying mudslimes can swim

>implying WW2 has anything to do with you importing Ahmed

what on earth are you on about?

"Mohammad loves Churchill, without Churchill, Mohammad would never have stepped foot on this island. What chess are you trying to play lad?"

t. delusional Britbong

lol don't cry you salty kraut wanker

just because you hate what we did to your country no need to be arseblasted 70 years later

Happy Invasion Day, Brothers of Briton.

happy invasion day to you too aussie

>Churchill's War by David Irving
youtube.com/watch?v=MLloM6ufVgk

>Churchill was financed during the "wilderness years" between 1930 and 1939 by a slush fund emanating from a secret pressure group known as the Focus. The Focus was financed by a slush fund set up by some of London's wealthiest businessmen -- principally, businessmen organized by the Board of Jewish Deputies in England, whose chairman was a man called Sir Bernard Waley Cohen. Further details of Churchill's financing by the Czechs, as well as the facts of Churchill's financial rescue by a wealthy banker of Austro-Jewish origins, Sir Henry Strakosch, who emerged out of the woodwork of the City of London. When Churchill was bankrupted overnight in the American stock market crash of 1937-1938, it was Strakosch who was instrumental in setting up the central banks of South Africa and India, who bought up all Churchill's debts. When Strakosch died in 1943, the details of his will, published in the London Times, included a bequest of £20,000 to the then Prime Minister, eliminating the entire debt.
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p498_okeefe.html

>Germans declare war of annihilation
>Germans cry when some civilians die in strategic bombing, even though they invented and widely used the concept of bombing civilians for pure terror
hahahahahah

>David Irving
A meme debunked long ago.

When is aryandied starting up lads