WOMEN'S MARCH PLATFORM

Let's do something marginally productive for once. Can we plz read/debate/destroy their stupid fucking "platform" once and for all?

I got into a discussion with a super-left-leaning friend of mine and I mentioned that the women's march had no point, no purpose and was basically just a bunch of butthurt hill supporters. He replied: "umm, actually they have a very clear platform, just read it it's on their website."

So I googled it and here it is:
>static1.squarespace.com/static/584086c7be6594762f5ec56e/t/58796773414fb52b57e20794/1484351351914/WMW Guiding Vision & Definition of Principles.pdf

I'll post the platform section in chunks:

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/19/islamic-state-keeps-price-list-selling-spoils-name-allah-christians-yazidi-sex-slaves-young-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=hE-_xpI1Glc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First post best post right here

fpbp

Platform (or, as they call it, "Guiding Vision and Definition of Principles"):

>1. We believe that Women’s Rights are Human Rights and Human Rights are Women’s Rights. This is the basic and original tenet from which all our values stem.

>2. We believe Gender Justice is Racial Justice is Economic Justice. We must create a society in which all women — including Black women, Native women, poor women, immigrant women, Muslim women, lesbian, queer and trans women — are free and able to care for and nurture their families, however they are formed, in safe and healthy environments free from structural impediments.

>3. Women deserve to live full and healthy lives, free of violence against our bodies. One in three women have been victims of some form of physical violence by an intimate partner within their lifetime; and one in five women have been raped. Further, each year, thousands of women and girls, particularly Black, indigenous and transgender women and girls, are kidnapped, trafficked, or murdered. We honor the lives of those women who were taken before their time and we affirm that we work for a day when all forms of violence against women are eliminated.

>4. We believe in accountability and justice
for police brutality and ending racial profiling and
targeting of communities of color. Women of color are killed in police custody at greater rates than white women, and are more likely to be sexually assaulted by police. We also call for an immediate end to arming police with the military grade weapons and military tactics that are wreaking havoc on communities of color. No woman or mother should have to fear that her loved ones will be harmed at the hands of those sworn to protect

buckle up, lads, this is some dense buzzword-salad coming up

>5. We believe it is our moral imperative to dismantle the gender and racial inequities
within the criminal justice system. The rate of imprisonment has grown faster for women than men, increasing by 700% since 1980, and the majority of women in prison have a child under the age of 18. Incarcerated women also face a high rate of violence and sexual assault. We are committed to ensuring access to gender-responsive programming and dedicated healthcare including substance abuse treatment, mental and maternal health services
for women in prison.

>6. We believe in the promise of restorative justice and alternatives to incarceration. We are also committed to disrupting the school-to-prison pipeline that prioritizes incarceration over education by systematically funneling our children—particularly children of color, queer and trans youth, foster care children, and girls—into the justice system.

>7. We believe in Reproductive Freedom. We do not accept any federal, state or local rollbacks, cuts or restrictions on our ability to access quality reproductive healthcare services, birth control, HIV/AIDS care and prevention, or medically accurate sexuality education. This means open access to safe, legal, affordable abortion and birth control for all people, regardless of income, location or education. We understand that we can only have reproductive justice when reproductive health care is accessible to all people regardless of income, location or education.

sidenote: anyone know how to quickly strip excessive linebreaks in notepad or openoffice?

>8. We believe in Gender Justice. We must have the power to control our bodies and be free from gender norms, expectations and stereotypes. We must free ourselves and our society from the institution of awarding power, agency and resources disproportionately to masculinity to the exclusion of others.

>9.We firmly declare that LGBTQIA Rights are Human Rights and that it is our obligation to uplift, expand and protect the rights of our gay, lesbian, bi, queer, trans or gender non-conforming brothers, sisters and siblings. This includes access to non-judgmental, comprehensive healthcare with no exceptions or limitations; access to name and gender changes on identity documents; full anti-discrimination protections; access to education, employment, housing and benefits; and an end to police and state violence.

>10. We believe in an economy powered by transparency, accountability, security and equity. We believe that creating workforce opportunities that reduce discrimination against women and mothers allow economies to thrive. Nations and industries that support and invest in caregiving and basic workplace protections—including benefits like paid family leave, access to affordable childcare, sick days, healthcare, fair pay, vacation time, and healthy work environments—have shown growth and increased capacity.

>11. We believe in equal pay for equal work and the right of all women to be paid equitably. We must end the pay and hiring discrimination that women, particularly mothers, women of color, lesbian, queer and trans women still face each day in our nation. Many mothers have always worked and in our modern labor force; and women are now 50% of all family breadwinners. We stand for the 82% of women who become moms, particularly moms of color, being paid, judged, and treated fairly. Equal pay for equal work will lift families out of poverty and boost our nation’s economy.

>12.We recognize that women of color carry the heaviest burden in the global and domestic economic landscape, particularly in the care economy. We further affirm that all care work--caring for the elderly, caring for the chronically ill, caring for children and supporting independence for people with disabilities--is work, and that the burden of care falls disproportionately on the shoulders of women, particularly women of color. We stand for the rights, dignity, and fair treatment of all unpaid and paid caregivers. We must repair and replace the systemic disparities that permeate caregiving at every level of society.

>13. We believe that all workers – including domestic and farm workers - must have the right to organize and fight for a living minimum wage, and that unions and other labor associations are critical to a healthy and thriving economy for all. Undocumented and migrant workers must be included in our labor protections, and we stand in solidarity with sex workers’ rights movements.

>14. We believe Civil Rights are our birthright. Our Constitutional government establishes a framework to provide and expand rights and freedoms–not restrict them. To this end, we must protect and restore all the Constitutionally-mandated rights to all our citizens, including voting rights, freedom to worship without fear of intimidation or harassment, freedom of speech, and protections for all citizens regardless of race, gender, age or disability.

>15. We believe it is time for an all-inclusive Equal Rights Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Most Americans believe the Constitution guarantees equal rights, but it does not.The 14th Amendment has been undermined by courts and cannot produce real equity on the basis of race and/or sex. And in a true democracy, each citizen’s vote should count equally. All Americans deserve equality guarantees in the Constitution that
cannot be taken away or disregarded, recognizing the reality that inequalities intersect, interconnect and overlap.

>16. Rooted in the promise of America’s call for huddled masses yearning to breathe free, we believe in immigrant and refugee rights regardless of status or country of origin. It is our moral duty to keep families together and empower all aspiring Americans to fully participate in, and contribute to, our economy and society. We reject mass deportation, family detention, violations of due process and violence against queer and trans migrants. Immigration reform must establish a roadmap to citizenship, and provide equal opportunities and workplace protections for all. We recognize that the call to action to love our neighbor is not limited to the United States, because there is a global migration crisis. We believe migration is a human right and that no human being is illegal

You have to keep in mind that the women that participate in these kind of things have a foundation of years of brainwashing. You cannot "win" against them. The group-think is too strong.

You need to get a critical mass of men to shake things up. Women are heard animals and once the "mainstream" narrative and consciousness changes, then they will change with it.

Right now the mainstream narrative, or at least what appears to be the mainstream narrative is that women/LBBTQ are oppressed and have been oppressed.

This is why ultimately women should not be voting. They do not have the cognitive facilities to make rational, independent judgement based on ideologies. Men build civilization, women build families.

Whoever thinks that suddenly women can make rational political judgement when they have not been doing it for thousands of years needs to wake up.

>17. We believe that every person and every community in our nation has the right to clean water, clean air, and access to and enjoyment of public lands. We believe that our environment and our climate must be protected, and that our land and natural resources cannot be exploited for corporate gain or greed—especially at the risk of public safety and health.

Well, Sup Forums, there you have it. Anyone care to comment? Are any of these 17 bullet points anything tangible, feasible, logically defensible, or are they ALL just emotional appeals with zero basis in reality?

kill all women

Most of this is irrational appeal to emotion, but some of it holds merit. The "School to prison pipeline" is very real. Its quite obvious that our school system is completely broken and needs major reforms.

But let's be real here, this is really a White Genocide/Suicide agenda. Alot of things seems to ask for special, exclusive rights for everyone that is not a White Straight male.

i agree with that generally speaking, but i'm discussing this with a libtard MALE friend, and a relatively intelligent and very well-read (not sure how much of it actually sinks in). trust me, i'd never waste my time debating with your average female hillary supporter, but men can be reasoned with given enough evidence presented in an acceptable manner

>Alot of things seems to ask for special, exclusive rights for everyone that is not a White Straight ma

i think that's one of the better lines of attacks: use their identity politics bullshit against them in the vein of, "these demands are inherently full of bigotry and unconstitutional when they single out groups of people based on their skin color/gender.

Some good, some bad. If i was going to attack this i would bring up equality. A lot of these issues men have no say in them, thus is not equal at all.

>But let's be real here, this is really a White Genocide/Suicide agenda. Alot of things seems to ask for special, exclusive rights for everyone that is not a White Straight male.
Where?

I see none of that in any of those bullet point.

Do you need to project things that aren't there to detriment this text?

the constitution is rayciss! We need a new one written by gay black women

They aren't denying anything for men, though.

I'm guessing Women's March is basically "Female Lives Matter" and the new recipient of the Soros money while BLM fades into the background?

Problem is that they really do believe that these groups are oppressed. And that they actually might be oppressed - I admit it.

What they dont understand is that oppression is always going to exist. Asking for gov interference = bigger government, more oppression for everyone. He needs to understand that.

He also needs to understand that laws do not change the will of peoples' hearts. That must change on its own, not through "political action".

The final thing he needs to understand is that these groups have been historically oppressed for a reason. They are anomalies for a reason. The reason being is the most IMPORTANT REASON OF ALL -

THAT THEY DO NOT CONTRIBUTE TO THE BIRTHRATES OF A HEALTHY SOCIETY..

That is the true reason why Gays and others like them are shunned, its because they do not produce the nuclear family which is the building block of civilization.

If you can make him understand that then maybe he can be converted.

Ffs. So if someone doesn't agree with every word of their 19 point manifesto?

>REEEEEEEEEEE

Again I am going to emphasize it in caps:

GAYS DO NOT CONTRIBUTE TO THE BIRTHRATES AND DO NOT MAKE NUCLEAR FAMILIES!!!!

That is the real fucking reason they are shunned and SHOULD BE SHUNNED.

And when I mean "shunned" i mean that gay behavior should not be promoted in society. Im not talking treat them like lepers in the street or whatever, or mustreat them, but gay behavior is just not promoted. Simple.

>11. We believe in equal pay for equal work and the right of all women to be paid equitably.

Isnt this a contradiction?

I found most of it to just be emotional appeal, some of it is correct though.
It just sounds like a huge montley and castle kind of situation, you can really argue against many of these points since they are based on feelings, but on the other hand they will use these arguments to push for things that are only seemingly related.

Yup, we're dealing with extreme "with us or against us" types that want you to accept every single piece of the doctrine or you're just as bad as everyone else.

why no #womanmarch for these child sex slave..

>Price
>Merchandise

>$169.21 ……………… Yazidi or Christian, all children, aged 1 to 9 years
>$126.91 ………………. A Yazidi or Christian woman, aged 10 to 20
>$84.60 .………………. A Yazidi or Christian woman, aged 20 to 30
>$63.45 .………………. A Yazidi or Christian woman, aged 30 to 40
>$42.30 .………………. A Yazidi or Christian woman, aged 40 to 50

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/19/islamic-state-keeps-price-list-selling-spoils-name-allah-christians-yazidi-sex-slaves-young-1/

In nearly every single bullet point. They ask for special treatment for everyone except white straight men.

It's just WORDED in a nice way.

>special, exclusive rights for everyone that is not a White Straight male
>I see none of that in any of those bullet point.

maybe not exclusive "rights," but almost every single bullet point does exclusively mention every group except white men, ie "women, but particularly women of color."

it's retarded because saying "particularly these people" or "especially these people" doesn't MEAN ANYTHING in terms of laws and legality. Laws don't have degrees or varying gradation. Either something is illegal or it is legal. Black or white. It's like the people writing this don't even understand that basic point.

They think as it currently stands:
>Murder is illegal
>but murder is particularly illegal if you're black

it doesn't work like that, though. murder is illegal period. for everyone. black people just commit it more often, and have less money for shittier lawyers.

Yeah but then you would probably get hit with
1. This is a womens march fighting for women and lgbt rights
2. Most males have these rights and privileges and we want them too completely disregarding the fact that males face struggles as well

the white genocide is more a pop culture thing, but seeing as this is promoted in the news/social media, i'll grant you that the women's march is nothing more than a "politically-flavored" extension of pop culture white genocide message (ie every movie and tv advertisement has a black man and blonde woman together)

>discussion
>super left leaning
>friend

The first two are incompatible and the third is your own fault. Cut all ties. Do not engage with these 'people'.

wanting guaranteed taxpayer-funded female-only medical services is denying men their hard-earned money in the form of higher taxes to pay for women's medical services. men should absolutely have a say in it (and they do, it's called voting). these femnazis want to do away with the vote and just force these things into law via amendment or activist courts a la gay marriage

Well I can tell you right there that this section is bullshit. Women are still imprisoned less and receive shorter sentences for men for committing the same crime. The justice system favors women incredibly and they're trying to skew it more in their favor. You can dismantle that point well. I'm sure the rest of them are equally distant from reality.

This all comes down to destabilization and White Genocide.

I am going to keep beating the drums of White Genocide because the Jewish Elite are pushing this agenda in the name of Feminism. That is going on. It is the most insidious social engineering agenda going on and the most fucking dangerous.

"I can state with assurance that the last generation of White children is now being born. Our 'control commission' will, in the interests of peace and wiping out inter-racial tensions, forbid the Whites to mate with Whites. The White women must cohabit with members of the dark races, and the White men with black women. Thus, the White race will disappear, for mixing the dark with the White means the end of the White man and our MOST DANGEROUS ENEMY will become but a memory.

We jews will embark upon an era of ten thousand years of peace and plenty. In 'Pax Judaica' our race will rule undisputed over the earth. Our superior intelligence will easily enable us [jews] to retain mastery over a world of dark peoples."

- Rabbi Emanual Rabinovich, Emergency Council of European Rabbis, January 12 1952

YOU CALL THIS POP CULTURE?

“Mozart, Pascal, Boolean algebra, Shakespeare, parliamentary government, baroque churches, Newton, the emancipation of women, Kant, Balanchine ballets, et al. don’t redeem what this particular civilization has wrought upon the world. The white race is the cancer of human history.”
— Susan Sontag (Rosenblatt), Partisan Review, Winter 1967, p. 57.

“…The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists…
…Keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females, too, until the social construct known as the white race is destroyed. Not deconstructed, but destroyed.”
— Noel Ignatiev, Jew Harvard professor and founder of Race Traitor.

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mould them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavour to instil in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause." // Israel Cohen - A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century - 1912

“We Jews have spoiled the blood of all the races of Europe. We have tarnished and broken their power. We have made everything foul, rotten, decomposed and decayed. Taken as a whole, everything is Jewdified. Our ideas animate everything. Our spirit reigns over the world. We are the lords.” – Dr Kurt Munzer, a Jew, ‘The Way to Zion’.

>free from structural impediments

problematic because this gives way to seeing gender as a social construct as as a system that benefits the patriarchy which has established this construct. It is problematic because this type of thinking leads to blaming all your problems on the Patriarchy, and seeing men as an enemy with destabilizes society.

>one in 5 women has been raped
Problematic because the definition of rape is being shifted, if a male and a female get drunk and the man is then judged as a raper, this will only marginalize the term rape and consequentially other rape victims will be deemed as making an elephant out of a mosquito.

>ending racial profiling
No, it has proven to work

>targeting communities of color
Evidence begs the contrary that there is no implicit targeting of the black community

>dismantle gender and racial inequities
we marxism nao, I prefer to have food on the table and live in a free society, thank you ver much

>sexuality education

wew lad

>free from gender norms
Universities were a mistake

>economy of equity
Go to fucking North Korea you dense cunt

Ill stop here this shit is fucking Communist Manifesto tier

If they're willing to open discourse it's fine you dense cunt

the best part about
>11. We believe in equal pay for equal work and the right of all women to be paid equitably.
is that trump LITERALLY SAID THAT WORD FOR FUCKING WORD

Trump said their entire bullet point at a campaign stop 6 months ago. right here:
youtube.com/watch?v=hE-_xpI1Glc

I think it highlights the point that the vast majority of these bullet points ALREADY ARE written into the law, or simply cannot be written into the law. there's no way to write into law: pay two different people the same amount of money even though they're jobs can never be exactly identical in every way, nor there experience levels, education and history at the company. however, pay scales are already a thing, and most unions have them in contracts. none of this is revolutionary in the slightest.

he's an old friend from high school. we have good times, good talks over beers, he just went super far full-commie in the last few years, but honestly i'm sure it's just a phase

>are free and able to care for and nurture their families, however they are formed, in safe and healthy environments free from structural impediments.

Please for the love of God do they have an email or twitter which we can write into and tell them we were triggered by their sexist comments on this section which infer women must be 'nurturers' and 'carers' for their family because we are independent stronk women and this offends us.

Please.

That is what makes this entire "manifesto" bullshit.
None of this are realistic solutions, they are just pointing out areas where women do worse than men without having a realistic way of solving the problem.

It is entirely based on the idea that genders are social constructs.

The only thing in that list that's truly off limits is the abortion.

The sandwiched their most important thing between a bunch of SJW speak.

This was the Agenda for Hillary's presidency. Obama divided races. Clinton would divide sexes.

Looks like the old fuck isn't gonna stop the train

I've had a more than a few servings of homosex in my day and I couldn't agree more. There is no reason to try and popularize it as a "lifestyle". It just happens between people sometimes and it probably always will. I think this is an important thing to consider but destroying the myth of "gay culture" is more important.

My culture is my race, heritage, and nationality not who I fuck. For me homosexuality was always just something I did and not something I was. That community wanted to push their whole shitty commercialized "culture" down my throat just because I liked to suck a dick or two.

Thankfully I never bought into it and I eventually just grew out of it. My girlfirends tend to be pretty tomboys that are into pegging but other than that I've basically rejected the whole mess.

what do you mean by off-limits?

>Soros
absolutely. bill o'reilly even mentioned it the other night. i think something like 90 million dollars was spent on organizing, promoting and executing the women's marches to make them look "grassroots," when they are anything but.

this is more of the same corporate big-money "activism" with insidious underlying agendas

what about women wrt contributing to birthrates of a society?

also, how to demonstrate that legislation doesn't change people's minds? hillary said to those blm supporters that she isn't in the business of changing minds, she's in the business of ramming through legislation, and people can either hange their minds or go to jail for violating the new laws.