Why doesn't this alarm you Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/culture-etched-onto-our-dna-more-than-previously-known-research-says/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>nazi's
>anti science
TOP FUCKING KEK

Is that guy a fucking retard? I hope his family dies

no

Nazis were pro science n anti religion what is this lying kike talking about?

Obama did the same thing with other organizations. Yawn.

>anti science crackdown
>their research was good enough to still use to this day
Really takes the ol noggin for a joggin

Just trying to keep the remaining liberal fucks from sending out bullshit messages is all

>Nazis anti science
>Revolutionized Rocketry, Jet engines, Helicopters and Military equipment.

Well the nazis did not take into account einsteins theories. Actually they made a book. 100 German Scientists against Einstein.

Not accepting that he was right with his theories. Made them oblivious to the might of the nuclear bomb. Hitler had his Super Weapon all along. Had he focused on the production of the nuclear bomb early on.

He could have won the war. But by the time the USA had enough fission material germans had just a bit of it not enough.

Hitler lost the war because he could not bring himself to believe into jewish theories.

Science deals in facts. And does not take feelings into account.

And trump is not very fond of that.

wtf i hate modern technologies now

THIS IS WHY TRUMP DID WHAT HE DID
+
-
+
-
+
-
+
-
+
-
+
-
+
-
+
-
+
-

+
-
+
-
+
-
+
-
+
-
+
-
+
-
+
-
+

Are these people the autistic ones? I'm starting to think WE'RE the normies and everybody else is retarded.

>the left
>accusing anybody of dividing
oh i am laffin

top kekekekek

Propaganda

REEEEEEE NORMIES IN

Did some research, many scientist liked Nazism due to them being able to use their medical experiments on Humans. The only thing they didn't like was the expulsion of Jewish professors and doctors

>Hitler lost the war because of the atom bomb

German history, everyone!

>"HAH! YOUR DIVISIVENESS HAS ONLY BROUGHT US CLOSER"

>"I was trying to bring us together."

>"HWNDU!! HWNDU!!"

why am i not surprised?

>(((Appelbaum)))

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME

just another vague non-argument

If Hitler had accepted relativity based on its scientific validity(and not muh Jew) from the beginning, they could have used the scientific consequences of relativity for the production of weapons... Pretty sure they would have made an atomic bomb. Hitler with an atomic bomb is a different story altogether is it not???

This is a travesty

Oy vey! That goy is ridiculing the Holocaust and belittling the suffering of the six billion.

>Nazis
>Anti-science
If it hadn't been for German scientists the Western world wouldn't be as technologically advanced as it is now.

>Hitler lost the war because of the atom bomb.
Wrong, he lost the war because he decided to make Russia his enemy.

pro bad science yes, they banished and fucked up a lot of science jsut because of their jewish heritage baka

Because fascism is the future.

HIEL EMPEROR TRUMP

Even the US spent hundreds of billions of dollars (adjusted for inflation) and years to produce only two bombs. There's no way Germany could have afforded to make that kind of investment whole fighting two fronts. "Hitler would have won if he had more Jewish scientists" is pure bullshit propaganda by the left.

The entire US space program was built by German scientists after the war. The problem wasn't brainpower, it was resources.

>Wrong, he lost the war because he decided to make Russia his enemy.
did he have any choice? they were communists..

>you retweeted
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>invent the ballistic missile
>invent the jet fighter
>invent the assault rifle
>reinvent the tank and submarine so that for the first time they're practical weapons instead of novelties
>be anti-science
What did Hitler mean by this?

>Ban a single government agencies under the Executive branch, making them your employees, from talking about work outside the office

>Leftists think this is like banning all private scientists from talking about anything you don't like.

They deserve a real Hitler instead. That would calibrate their perception back to reality.

Agreed, he's thinking you mean Hitler lost because the enemies had the bomb when what you man is Hitler lost because he didn't have the bomb.

I'm so sick of this shit in fb. The Nazis were some of the first to make environmental protection and public health care a state issue.

This synopsis of the executive order just isn't accurate.

"I’ve lived through many transitions, and I don’t think this is a story,” said a senior E.P.A. career official who spoke on the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the news media on the matter. “I don’t think it’s fair to call it a gag order. This is standard practice. And the move with regard to the grants, when a new administration comes in, you run things by them before you update the website.”

So 97% of German Scientists agreed that Einstein was wrong? I thought scientific consensus was true 100% of the time...

This is nice but can we get a link to an archive of this post? Could always be a shoop.

Thats not true. Hitler loved science.

This doesn't even make him worse than fucking Stephen Harper

More of his crazy we wuz norse gods and other pseudo-pagan stuff that his cronies sperged out over.

This. Nazis were also among first -if no the very first- political movement to take animal rights seriously. I'm not a fan of nazis, but people sometimes go full assretarded over their scientific achievements because they don't like their politics.

Twitter was a mistake.

ACTIVNYYE
MEROPRIYATIYA

>100 German scientists against Einstein
Wouldn't this, if anything, make you mildly suspicious of the fact that going against accepted climate change theory causes everyone to turn against you?
For all we know, Trump could have just given the next Einstein his big break by doing this.

yeah he really cared about the german people, more than any leader i've heard of before

It does. He's acting more and more like a corporate cocksucker every day.

Because it triggers faggot liberals so hard

>they could have used the scientific consequences of relativity for the production of weapons...

Can you point out to me how "accepting" relativity would have helped them in warfare? What weapons do we have today that use "relativity" except the weapons relying on GPS (which would have been unavailable either way in the 1940s.)

And what has relativity to do with the atom bomb?

plus he ran an economy dependent on War and cutting jobs. denied their rights to speak out, the living standards fell even though wages rose because of the drive for rearmament, which sucked up resources.

Atom bomb was a group effort of some intelligent people in the first place.

Nuclear testing probably would have gotten their shit kicked in worse.

>you retweeted

sit down annon, we need to talk.

Right now, today, there are thousands of scientists claiming things that are in contradiction to each other. Saying "They should have believed einstein was right" is a load of shit. It's called hindsight bias. You don't know who is right until after the fact.

Believing einstein means disbelieving somebody else. They are both science.

this tbqh

operation paperclip HIGHLY disagrees with you OP

american "education"

Aren't they anti-science when it comes to human race, evolution and intelligence too?

I went ahead and searched the origin of that quote and it's from a 2004 biography of Hitler written by Richard Evans

It's pretty amazing that Hitler can continue saying new and offensive things to this very day

I can't wait to hear his opinion on trans bathrooms

literally a 2 second google search shows that study was published in 1931, 2 years before nazis seized power.

kys revisionist t b h

>invented the assault rifle
ACHUALLY
Hitler was opposed to the idea, so they advertised it as a machine pistol to him first.

>I can't wait to hear his opinion on trans bathrooms

Well he is "literally hitler" afterall.

Except Nazi technology was stolen and copied by everyone after the war...

>Nazis are anti-science!
>By the way: Don't you fucking dare look at racial genetics as a means of tailoring medication, goyim!

cbsnews.com/news/culture-etched-onto-our-dna-more-than-previously-known-research-says/

it's not a fake quote it's on audio. look it up if you don't believe me that book is by a historian, you stormfags don't know anything about economics

Freindly reminder that anti-freespeech crackdowns were one of the [There are more totalitarian regimes than the Nazis] first impositions. ISLAM IS LITERALLY FASCIST.

Friendly reminder that pseudo-science based on paid off shills making evidential bias is actually Nazi science propaganda.

Hitler began suppressing the trade unions (along with Communists and Social Democrats) in Feb of 1933 as part of his rise to power. They would attack and ransack offices, steal equipment, beat up and imprison members(usually those in leadership roles) Towards May of '33 the trade unions began to distance themselves from the Social Democrats to preserve themselves as an entity but on May 2nd the brownshirts and SS men occupied every trade union office affiliated with the Social Democrats, took control of the newspapers and periodicals of the trade unions and seized their banks. Trade union officials in leadership roles were either sent to concentration camps or killed outright. The Nazi's effectively destroyed any power the trade unions had and subjugated it for their own

Who the fuck cares about the details. It makes no difference who wrote the book and when. Hitler believed this book over Einstein that was a mistake.

Germany could have started 1933 before the war started. Before the US started. Hitler knew he wanted to expand and could have prepared if he had believed in Einstein.

Scientists are blue-pilled as fuck. We don't need them, send them all off to the incinerator. America will be better as a result.

Stuff like this is literally why I voted Trump. Can't wait until he kills or deports every fucking scientist, academic, or anyone with a college degree.

its almost like corporatism requires the end of non-state-affiliated unions or something

Eat a burger burgerbro
>you're not you when you're hungry

Honestly at this point in my life, I rather not argue with these idiots. Voting is the ultimate voice and I did my part in electing Trump and making liberals butthurt for 4 years. The left will slowly worsen to the point where everyone lies and they'll turn on each other and realize how their whole ideology is utter bollocks.

Watcha' doin, CNN?

>that book is by a historian, that means it has to be true
At last I truly see, thank you for this enlightenment my friend

>BUT MUH NUTZIZ

Put me in the screencap CNN

>or killed outright.

Yeah this part is made up... People were not executed just because they felt like it prior to the war. The only time that happened was in the night of the long knives "thanks" to Goering, that idiot.

if you think there was free speech then, and Nazi Germany was anything but a propaganda land where living conditions went to absolute shit you and your whole family should be gassed.

>(((Trade unions)))
Nothing of value lost

Fake as hell quote lol.

Well there was in 1919 already an indication that he is right. Because the Sunlight bend around the sun. It was widely accepted in the scientific community before Hitler rose to power.

the natsocs ha a nuclear progeram the where close to developing a nuke too maybe 1more jear and the could have succseded

That is what Obama did though, he took money away from STEM fields for Liberal Arts.

The US didn't even start until ten years after that. Einstein might have had support for his theory in 1933, but utilizing his theory to make the atom bomb wasn't in anybody's mind until much too late.

>goyim, you could have won the war if you would have kept all the brilliant Jewish scientists

It's just more kike propaganda.

nice emotional outburst

Big difference

These scientists are funded by tax-payer money. The government takes money from tax-payers, by force, and gives it to these scientists.

To the user who posted the screen caps of the EPA & National Park's twitter. I don't blame Trump for having a problem with that. You are going to use official government social media account to spout your political propaganda, you should be severely punished. No matter which political party you're against. Say what you want on your personal account, but not an official government account.

They're hypernormies, falling for every thing the media or liberal politicians say

Don't forget medical, the largest advancements came from Nazis

It isn't a shoop but it isn't real either.
It's a parody account (note: no verified icon)

>who cares
the truth cares. The paper was not pushed with an nazi agenda, it was pushed from an old euclidean point of view that was congruent with newtonian thought that physics were constant, as opposed to relative. It was a battle between old established academia and new academia, nothing more.

>It makes no difference who wrote the book and when
it does when you're trying to frame it as a nazi conspiracy

>Hitler believed this book over Einstein that was a mistake.
Only thing you are correct about. Bullshitting on the side is not needed.

Nope, what's fake is that Voltaire quote that gets posted on every thread that was actually by Kevin Alfred Storm the white nationalist who's in jail for CP

operation paperclip>name of the jet fighter is the heinkel 267
>name of the rifle is the sturmgeweer
>panzer 1

Killing science is what led to the unenlightenment of the Muslim world. You know, the ones who gave us ARABIC numerals. Look at them now. Be careful what you say.

Those doctors really are fucking stupid

>Oh, we shall study whites since all are equal, right?
>Whoops, looks like we found out that people have unique biological disparities that affect their ability to take medications and how effective they are.

it's not an outburst, it's about the people in here think Hitler's policies worked, I could give a fuck about the jews and poles. his economic policies fucked Germany in the long run