Russian wife beating legal?

So today I've seen plenty of news articles and tweets about Russia legalizing beating your wife, is this true and if so wtf? Or is it just retarded Swedish media spreading lies?

Other urls found in this thread:

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/b1O3e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link to article?

Can i get a quick rundown on this?

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/b1O3e
"Hustrumisshandel ska bli lagligt i Ryssland" = "Wife beating is going to be legalized in Russia"

Can some Ruski bro please explain what the fuck is going on?

It was passed in the 1st reading.
If it will be accepted, domestic abuse will become a misdemeanor instead of a felony, unless it's being done 2 or more times per year.

>unless it's being done 2 or more times per year.
so one freeby annual wifebeating?
how slav of you %D

Here's a (((CNN))) article on the matter
archive.is/Qavn8

>The pending legislation would consider an assault -- if it's a first offense that does not seriously injure the person -- an administrative, rather than criminal offense. The legislation would also apply to children.
Not quite legalizing

The same senator is also pushing for stricter sentences against child rape.

archive.is/6n7d9

> free
nod really :DDD
> up to 30k rub fine
> or 10-15 days in jail
> or 60-120hrs of obligatory labor

sounds very reasonable to me

of course the MSM is going to go spastic over it

> this thread

true.. but its in retaliation for wife hitting men and not being prosecuted. Now men can hit back, or first like they've always done. No fucks given.

Why western media always overdramatized every news from Russia?

Same with news from Sweden when Sup Forums hears about them

They just give what common man wants to hear. Not their fault that western people were nurtured like that.

Just retarded Svedes not realizing the had it coming.

$500 USD. Worth it!

First of the year, Russian wives get their shit together. They know it's coming and it all goes on the same assault charge. For months dinner is on the table, house is clean, no backtalk, and blowjobs are plentiful.

I can't wait to be on better terms with such an enlightened people!

Makes you glad that you live in the premiere western country, isn't it?

Good, because it means that Russia does its job.

Disinformation campaign against Russia that has been going on since late 90s, intended to damage Russia's image, make it easier to introduce sanctions, support anti-Russian countries, make them soend more on US arms, etc.