HAHAHAHAHAHAH

You think this is 4D chess here,

You think he knew it all along, this mad man?

Other urls found in this thread:

today.com/news/kellyanne-conway-donald-trump-s-daughter-tiffany-isn-t-registered-t107422
web.archive.org/web/20170126125525/http://www.today.com/news/kellyanne-conway-donald-trump-s-daughter-tiffany-isn-t-registered-t107422
youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

today.com/news/kellyanne-conway-donald-trump-s-daughter-tiffany-isn-t-registered-t107422

archive link

web.archive.org/web/20170126125525/http://www.today.com/news/kellyanne-conway-donald-trump-s-daughter-tiffany-isn-t-registered-t107422

yes man, he thrives in false-flagging himself

youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k

good times

So they are proving that voter fraud is possible. What is theit point?

Isn't this actually 4-D if the media proved that his daughter was accidentally enrolled in two states? They literally proved his point. The system needs fixing.

Payback for her resisting his affection

thats the thing, all this talk about "absolutely no evidence to support this opinion" the media and some officials are doing, and now this.

this is amazing.

exactly what im wondering

Yummy arm pit sweat

Why does even Trump forget about Tiffany? She's a severely underrated waifu tbqh family

Ummmmmm, all this proves is that Trump was absolutely right. If Tiffany could do it, many others probably did too.
Like millions of others...

>a girl who sweats

>registered in 2 states
doesn't mean she voted twice

How do you unregister to vote?

Like if you move.

So he lost by even more votes?!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Sanders can still win!

Trump is a master baiter

this

sage

You don't unregister to vote.

Residence is decided at state level, and is worth checking out if you move somewhere.

I was stationed in FL after boot camp, changed my residence the second weekend I was there b/c no state taxes, remained a legal resident for my whole time in the service. (Their state law was any serviceman could change their residence there immediately if they were stationed there.)

But you don't do anything to become NOT a resident of a state. You just move your shit.

This chess goes beyond the human concept of "dimensions".

"My Twitter has become so powerful that I can make my enemies tell the truth."
Trump is literally making the media admit that voter fraud is possible. I love this man.

I would lick those armpits.

>mmmmm

He never said that the people registered in multiple states had done anything wrong by that fact alone. He was pointing out that the voter registration system is a mess, along with other parts of the system that are supposed to stop fraudulent, repeat, and non-citizen voting.

For voters to be registered in multiple states is a clear indication that the people running the registries aren't doing a careful job.

much less on accident, like im assuming her case is. its easy to register to vote, move, and forget to unregister. would it be hard to catch if she actually VOTED in both states, rather than just registering?