Daily reminder

Daily reminder

No

No.

do not respond to leaf threads.

report all leaf threads.

>killing people for not being Muslim is the same thing as killing people for not being white (even though they're the same religion as you)
Objectively false.

No.

Actually it's more like saying the KuKluxKlan represents all Democrats.

They weren't killing people for Christ.

Nice strawman, care to present an actual argument now?

1) that's not what a strawman is.
2) No.

Retard

Daily reminder

I'm sorry for your loss, in the spring the leaves will grow back

I mean maybe if there was a million active KKK members this would be accurate.

There are. See: people who voted for trump

:)

>Islamic terrorism = kills people for not being muslim

>KKK = kills people for not being white

>not being muslim = not being of a given religion

>not being white = not being of a given race

>race =/= religion

>killing people for not being of a certain race =/= killing people for not being of a certain religion

>killing people for not being muslim =/= killing people for not being white

>islamic terrorism =/= KKK

Kkk killed Catholics in the name of christianity

It is irrelevant as to whether Islam = Terrorism. It's objectively a terrible religion. Its like when people bring up crime when talking about illegal immigrants. It's of no consequence, simply because they shouldn't be here in the first place. Period. The end. Islam killing people is just one facet as too why islam is an awful cancer on the human race. You don't even have to bring up terrorism for it to be considered as such.

>1.6 Billions muslims
>Conquer, Kill and Assimilate religion
>Comparing it to Christianity/KKK

Muslims destroy roads

KKK funds them

checkmate faggot

It is true. We all know that passage from the primary text of christianity saing:
> Then Jesus said: Kill them niggers y'all. Hang 'em high!

All this does is [further] prove Islamists (muslims) are snakes.

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."

This

The anti-Catholic stances of the KKK were always racially motivated: the Catholics were the immigrants from Ireland, Germany and later Italy.

Today, if you look at ISIS it is full of people of different races and languages. Because ISIS is religion-based.

Instead you'll not find any non-anglo-saxon person in the KKK because the KKK is race-based

Wrong. They burnt down a German catholic church in the name of Jesus before.

>"And yea, the Lord declared 'The Don will take control of the far West empire to lead the world to greatness'"
Genesis 8:13

Of course they claimed it was "in the name of Jesus" but it was actually in the name of race.

It happens many time in history that two races at war have different religions or slightly different religion and the racial war slowly takes the shape of a religious war. See for example the Albigesian crusade.

There is nothing in the bible about lynching niggers.
>A

There is anti semitism in the new testament. It inspired Hitler

>There are 10,000,000 KKK members in the world

Exept the KKK have their own bible they made and Muslim terrorists still use the Quaran.

true

GENOCIDE ALL LEAFS
DESTROY THEIR CITIES
USE THE LAND FOR NUCLEAR TESTS

>argentina
>white

lol!

Low energy shitposting. Sad!

I'm german descent manuel.

You have to write "Islamic terrorists" because there sp many of those organizations.

But you don't have to say "christian terrorists" due to the severe lack of them, at least of any relevance.

Slavery is fully allowed in the old testament along with genocide

The difference is that Jesus preached eternal peace while Muhammad insisted that all his follower must kill the apostates until the entire world is Muslim.

Christianity at it's core is a pacifist religion, people just choose to ignore it because frankly, pure pacifism is retarded and leads to pic related.

>usa
>white

Fuck francis and his marxist ass.

Pig disgusting.

I think so.

An extremist Muslim wants to behead you.
A moderate Muslim wants an extremist Muslim to behead you.

BUT WE WAS RELIGION OF PEACE N SHIT

The analogy is wrong in the second premise because protestants (KKK hates Rome and Catholicism) aren't christian.

All Islamic terrorists are Muslims.

The KKK never had a platform of killing anyone

they were more of a pro segregation political action comittee

Reminder that even old Abe Lincoln liked segregation and wanted to send all the slaves back to Africa and turn it into a Black African Republic that would no bet be incredibly financially successful.

Go back to worshiping statues

yeah

I miss Benedict at least he didn't put up with bullshit

I killed a black family of 20 in the name of slaanesh, not because I hate blacks

okay, can we get rid of both now?

Do 46% of all Christians think the penalty for leaving the religion should be death?

was looking for this but it's already posted.
The only answer needed to this shit thread.