In the end, what's more important than yourself?

in the end, what's more important than yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oo9buo9Mtos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

big round anime tits

>only you matter, fuck the state, your race, your culture and everything else

>also, assign yourself to anarchism, an ideology that requires society to be 100% selfless, with every single individual all committed to the exact same structure of beliefs and values, without anything to enforce it, because fuck logic

Both Steiner and Nihilism is edgy autism. Next question.

this

its stirner not (((steiner))), stirner hated kikes because they're spooks

Nothing.

Your genetic legacy, i.e. ensuring its continuation and ensuring that it's not going to be tainted by inferior genes.

(you)

A cute tight boipucci to fuck

Question is, does Stirner's path offer a way for maximalizing happiness of both person and group?
Not really. Thus it's nothing but intellectual wankery.

Also, if your countrymen knew that you sympathised with anarchist/communist/ultra-left wing ideologies, they'd lynch you in the fucking street.

Why can't you be based asf like other Pollacks?

Than yourself?
Me, of course.

the ideas I respect

Happiness is a spook. Apply yourself.

More of myself

Your family.

My family, especially my kids.

This. If you value philosophy, don't screw over the next generations by making them incapable of understanding it.

our yew implying that jews are a figment of our imaginations?

Hahahah okay.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oo9buo9Mtos

Germany.

liberal tears and my non-NAP violating right to bathe in them

Stirner's egoism is honestly one of the most hilarious things I've heard of, I laugh and chuckle every time I hear or see it mention and I don't even know why.

Fucking spooks.

Your people.

Everything

To unite man and lay low God with out might.

Genesis 11:6
>The LORD said, "If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them.

To unite all of man under a singular polity, a single flag, is our destiny.

Kiddo I can tell you know not a single thing about "Steiner"

>What is egoist Anarchism

spookman was an idiot

>assign yourself to anarchism, an ideology
now that's a spook and something that stirner never said, lets look at what stirner actually said:

>"I say: liberate yourself as far as you can, and you have done your part; for it is not given to every one to break through all limits, or, more expressively, not to everyone is that a limit which is a limit for the rest. Consequently, do not tire yourself with toiling at the limits of others; enough if you tear down yours. [...] He who overturns one of his limits may have shown others the way and the means; the overturning of their limits remains their affair."

fpbptbh

reasonable answer

spook

woke

God, family and fatherland.

Your people.

Well not Poles obviously, Poles are barely above Jews.