This has never happened before and these people have worked under Dems and Republicans

This has never happened before and these people have worked under Dems and Republicans
America will be destroyed thanks to you stupid Drumpfshits

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2017/01/26/the-state-departments-entire-senior-management-team-just-resigned/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_rogin-1210p:homepage/story&utm_term=.f5fad814d8e7
democracynow.org/2015/12/22/seymour_hershs_latest_bombshell_us_military
strategic-culture.org/news/2016/04/28/seymour-hersh-hillary-approved-sending-libya-sarin-syrian-rebels.html
wsj.com/articles/u-s-state-department-officials-call-for-strikes-against-syrias-assad-1466121933
globalresearch.ca/intelligence-veterans-call-the-51-state-department-officials-dissent-memo-on-syria-reckless-disarray-and-failure-of-u-s-foreign-policy/5533033
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2017/01/26/the-state-departments-entire-senior-management-team-just-resigned/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_rogin-1210p:homepage/story&utm_term=.f5fad814d8e7

Businessfag here. This isn't a bad thing. It signals a few things, one, these people contribute nothing, two they're destructive, and three don't realize they're all easily replaceable.

It's a sign the old management was bad. That's all.

I would wager most had their posts by way of nepotism and cronyism. That's my view as an outsider.

These are the gremlins. The bugs in the machine. Rats always slink away when real work is time to be done.

Is Trump actually already draining the swamp? Holy shit, he has done more good in a week than Obama did in eight years. And Obongo won a god damn Nobel prize.

Thank god.

The US State Department has been utter shit since Hillary took over, running weapons to terrorists, losing billions in cash because nobody guarded a cargo plane full of money, starting "revolution" after "revolution".

>When the swamp starts draining itself

Reagan fired the entire air traffic control union when they tried to strike

Yes this is the rats fleeing a ship

Thank god

this is fucking awesome!

how can we make all the other departments do the same? Anybody has any ideas?

Its four guys!

>the swamp drains itself
wtf i love america now

Thank fuck. I feel a headache just when I hear the words senior management together.

The less lazy middle management old timers and coasters we have, the better.

t. Guy who works in corporate world

kek

wonder what criminality they've been involved with, or have covered up, what bias

They either quit and use it to signal. Or they get fired next week anyways

It's usually just glorified positions for people who've been at a company for a while and have their hard work in the rear mirror

in government this means they are doing absolutely nothing

this

Can I get a run-down on the senior management team? Who are they?

>4 guys
>ENTIRE SENIOR MANAGEMENT TEAM!

Fake knee jerk reactionary news.

The phonecall that drained the swamp

They resigned because they know they were going to be fired.

((((SENIOR))) PROGRAM

ROFL

get those fucking geezers out

fed reserve is next

Usually a bunch of self important old guys who give high level orders while a large team of underlings do the real work, easily replaceable.

>109205438
abandons government when they believe country is at worst since 9/11.

They were about to be fired, it's literally nothing

Patrick Kennedy and his lackeys.. Kennedy and his lackeys were about to be replaced..

It's literally fake news

do what lawyers have to do for clients and itemize every hour spent to justify why they are billing what they are

They were forced to resign, dummy. You think they would keep them around after all the leaks and fuck ups of the state department. UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

They resign or we fire the nigger pack. More gets done without them anyway. They are a bunch of privileged Groids anyway.

We could care less. Actually they are doing this country a huge favor resigning.

Too bad we couldn't maneuver them into being fire so we could cut their benefits.

fify
>Rats always slink away when it's time to do the real work

THIS
and good riddance

Kennedy, caught in Wikileaks quid-pro-quo with FBI, and his stooges. Liberal cuck

and considering the total failure of our foreign policy this can hardly be considered a bad thing.

Good, he's draining the swamp. Replace them with actually competent people unlike those Demoshits.

translation: War-mongering neocons quit now that they can't get their war.

Relevant:
>US military fighting a war against Jihadis armed by CIA and State Dept in Syria
democracynow.org/2015/12/22/seymour_hershs_latest_bombshell_us_military
State Dept attempted to lay the groundwork for a false flag chemical attack in Syria
strategic-culture.org/news/2016/04/28/seymour-hersh-hillary-approved-sending-libya-sarin-syrian-rebels.html
51 State Dept "Diplomats" sign dissent letter calling for regime change in Syria
wsj.com/articles/u-s-state-department-officials-call-for-strikes-against-syrias-assad-1466121933
globalresearch.ca/intelligence-veterans-call-the-51-state-department-officials-dissent-memo-on-syria-reckless-disarray-and-failure-of-u-s-foreign-policy/5533033

Armenian unrelated

this. im sure they resigned themselves straight onto a plane out to a non extradition country

Better to jump ship while they still can, I guess.

>Is Trump actually already draining the swamp?
I'm 100% sure senior state department officials greenlighted the training and funding ISIL. So yeah.

Quick rundown?

He Nobel prize is just a jew award given out to shabos goys. Also given out to Ashkenazi to make it look like there insane death grip on banking and other industry is justified

The only thing being destroyed is your commie dystopia.

>people still think this is draining the swamp

trump isn't draining anything, he's just removing the middle man. career politicians won't be doing the bidding for lobbyists anymore, the lobbyists are being put in to positions of power

Literally

>YOU CAN'T FIRE ME, I QUIT!

Usually when they "resign" from a cushy job like that, it means that they were asked to resign aka they got fucking fired.

Holy fucking shit this is turning into a fucking disaster. I swear to god this fucking retard trump is gonna ruin this country.

>Anybody has any ideas?
Unleash the powers the alphabets upon their former masters.

Yeah sure (((drained))))) the swamp you fudgepackers.

>Corrupt globalist snakes in the state dept purge themselves
>leftists think this is a bad thing
Lmao

>when real work is time to be done.
[]...when it is time for real work to be done.

ftfy

>he won't drain the swamp
>it'll drain itself and that's bad!!!
faggot OP

DRAINING THE SWAMP

Being this fucking triggered

>accomplishing all his promises including purging the corruption from the state dept
>disaster
How's that wishful thinking treating ya?

They must have found a good pizza map

Do a Google search on 3 of the 4 people who resigned.

>Gentry O. Smith
>Michele Bond
>Joyce Ann Barr

Nothing of value is being lost. They were probably pissed that they actually would have to start doing some work and being held accountable.

The State Dept. isn't a business you fucking dipshit.

So much for the electoral college being useful. It's a rubber stamp instead of a safety valve.

graveyards are full of irreplacable men

>business wing of the US Govt is not supposed to be run like a business
???

It is not that they can't be replaced it is that it makes the job of Rex and everyone else much more difficult. They were basically in charge of operations.

Those in charge of ops are gone and need to be appointed so you will end up with Rex trying to do everything. Its insane, you usually replace them after you have a new person in place so they can do a smooth hand off.

Exactly. Tillerson told them they're leaving the easy way or the hard way, but they're leaving.

Trump brings in outsider
>He's not qualified!!1! There were 5k leftists who could have done this job.
Trump brings in an insider
>Crony capitalism at its finest! Drain the swamp lololol

Oh noes! Four politically biased career hacks quit before they get fired!

>Patrick Kennedy, Under Secretary of State for Management
>Records also showed Mr Kennedy asked for the FBI's help in 2015 to change the classification level of an email from Ms Clinton's private server. The FBI ultimately rejected the request.

Good riddance to this literal Hillshill.

>Hardee's/Carl's Jr
This is how you know they are literally willing to put anything into these graphics. Topkek.

Is it possible they were all secretly fired but allowed to resign publicly?

if they have, then that's a pretty fucking massive coup

>look at how guilty these folks must be, fleeing to a non-extradition country

>Those in charge of ops are gone and need to be appointed so you will end up with Rex trying to do everything.

No. Its' not like that at all. Every single one of those that quit had a support staff full of smart ambitious government employees that have been doing their jobs for years.

says more about them than trump. hope the door slammed them in the ass on the way out.

> Oh noes!! Trump hired people who have actually had real jobs and not government tit sucking hacks their entire lives!

>Foggy Bottom

Snickers.

What did you expect you stupid burger? That he would drag Mr. John Sup Forumsak off the streets and make him Secretary of State?

For real. There will be no shortage of people interested in taking over those positions. Some may even be qualified. Thank God we'll have a Secretary of State that understands effective administration.

Are you serious? He was ceo of the chain

> Assholes resign before they are fired

How does Trump keep winning?

Swamp is draining itself.

Cry more. They are just a bunch of cucks mad their party lost. has some great points.

It's not a business (usually) but the same management techniques apply you utter dipshit.
Sage

Delusional

Loosing veterans is no victory its a catastrophic lose.

>worthless bureaucrats quit their cushy high paying jobs

Trump doesn't even have to do anything and he's making America great again.

>US: pay for that wall
>Mexico: no
>US: *collapses*

>It's not a business
Yes, it is, you fucking libshit. Neutron bomb the rest of the world and auction their shit off. WWIII can't come soon enough.

>Kennedy, caught in Wikileaks quid-pro-quo with FBI

I need to see more people pointing this out in more places. This is crucial.

Isn't your peso collapsing as we speak?

THIS and YES

D R A I N T H E S W A M P

>Status:unstumped

Yup.

Trump hires successful people, which means businessmen, not worthless parasitic bureaucrats. Seems good to me.

Purging competent bureaucrats and military officials arguably made the Soviet Union less effective and competitive. Purging peasants and redistributing land has caused mass starvation in the Soviet Union, China, Zimbabwe, etc.

A few state employees resigning isn't not as bad as the great purge, but it could be a bad sign. Alternatively, it could be a way to shake things up and dislodge some corrupt bureaucrats.

Fpbp.

All US bureaucrats are subhuman you stupid faggot.

It's been on a freefall for awhile, i can't wait for things to get really fucked up and we start hanging politicians, I'm not even being edgy here.

It hasn't collapsed...yet.
I don't know how trump actually thought he'd force a foreign government to pay for a construction project in the u.s..
He's just as delusional as his supporters.

>The deep state is self-purging
I will never get tired of winning

Look, someone on Sup Forums with actual insight.
Only thing I would disagree with is a deliberate shakeup. He'd have replacements waiting to go. Unless he's that incompetent, which is possible.

Its easy... Tax remittances going into Mexico via the patriot act. Boom spics self deport and we get money win win

You're a shit business fag then. You don't leave a gaping goatse hole in your management.

lolno
Good luck with that. Not enough money anyway.

>goatse
I had forgotten about this.

>just as delusional as his supporters
>Its easy

really makes you think