INSANE CLOWN POSSE VOWS TO MARCH ON WASHINGTON D.C

How can Trump ever hope to recover from this?

Following the historic Women's March, Insane Clown Posse have announced they're launching their own march entitled the 'Juggalo March on Washington'.

archive.is/kS0Bb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QkZ4j2ynH7s
youtube.com/watch?v=PSLS2bacFRk
youtube.com/watch?v=007hX3S_z9k
youtube.com/watch?v=VQudnKo6O64
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who?

No seriously, they are washed up celebrities, most people of this generation would know little to nothing about what a Juggalo is.

this sounds about right.

FUCKING MAGNETS
HOW DO THEY WORK?

the more degenerates that start stomping around DC, the better.

That classification was in place during the obama years, possibly Bush. And Juggalo gangs are known to ally with white supremacist groups

FUCK WIGGERS

last time I heard of them was back in 2000 when Eminem dissed them on his album, complete nobodies now

>borders how do they work

Well theyre considered a domestic terrorist organisation or at least a crime gang, If I remember correctly.
Doing any of these Is gonna happen

WOOO WOOO

They have been planning this March for 2 years because they got investigated by the feds.

Jesus Christ I hate the fucking lying press.

Kill list

1) Pedo politicians
2) ((((activists))) funders
3) antifa
4) lying press

I hope every single one of these edgy gas huffing meth addicts gets a 10 year sentence

Time for the juggalocaust.

Moon mist is better than mt dew

Can someone redpill me on wigger clowns?

Oh boy, quick bring out the Faygo.

Dont you remember their backyard wrestling game on ps2

Clowns march against President Trump.

BEST TIMELINE EVER! Praise KEK!

I alway meant to play this as a kid. I remember the trailer on my hitman 2 game. Time fucking flies man.

I get to watch police beat up fat trailer trash degenerates?

LOVE
THIS
TIMELINE

I do remember, ICP isn't that bad for a song or two. It's aggressive and makes for good gym music.

All I want is a little sip of Faygo. Fuck mt dew.

Fucking Trump. How does he work?

FUCKIN MAGNETS

Their core fans are fanatical because they're mostly poor whites in shitty towns who feel forgotten and are looking for identity. They literally call each other "family", it's more like a cult than a gang. Most of those that bothered to vote will have voted for Trump.

Whelp, it's official. Drumpf is finished.

>historic
i hope i will be able to read about it in a history book 20 years from now and remember how smug I was 2016-2020

ICP is funny stuff to listen to. People take it too serious. They used to roll around Detroit in money colors escalades with $ sign gold spinner wheels. I mean seriously

Your move, ICP

This is a good thing. Fucking everyone hates juggalos. This'll only make Trump look better.

youtube.com/watch?v=QkZ4j2ynH7s

Will Chris be there?

>Following
They above this months ago

There's no coming back from this. It's ogre. Close the board Hiro san. We've clearly have be vanquished.

White trash people who drink generic soda and have horrible taste in music. The music is classified as "horror-core" and is pure ear rape. Most juggalos are worse than niggers.

>Protesting against being classified as a gang and not against Trump
>Might clash with liberals still protesting there

Genius

>launching a "peaceful" protest with Americas most notoriously violent and mentally deranged clique of drug-addled degenerates
>in the capital city

This is gonna be really bad for someone

Literally retarded old men who cares

How are Washington's streets going to hold with all these obese groups always marching on them?
youtube.com/watch?v=PSLS2bacFRk

If you think liberalism is a mental illness, wait until you see a crowd of Juggalos.

this. they're already classified by the fbi as a criminal gang so maybe some will get wasted or something. what happenings await i wonder.

Can someone link that juggalo wedding video from the most rural retard area?

oh by far

>literally fucking clowns

(You)
Literally a neckbeard who cares

>democracy how does it work

Butt hurt fan girlie

>what is a juggalo?
He eats monopoly and shits out connect four

Prepare to have your asses pounded by a bunch of meth'd up wigger clowns, Sup Forums.

FUCKING ELECTIONS, HOW DO THEY WORK? AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR NO POLITICIAN. YOU MOTHERFUCKERS MAKE MY HEAD HURT

Good. This would be the perfect opportunity to round up all the degenerate juggalos and juggalettes and pack them on a few decommissioned tanker ships and set them afloat in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, of course with slow leaks on the ship. Let them become shark food.

I don't think I've ever heard a single one of their songs.

US NEWS
S

NEWS

Welp wrap it up fellow Trump anons.
We had a good run.

>make violent rap music
>isnt black so all fans are labeled as gang members
>tfw the FBI is racist too.

youtube.com/watch?v=007hX3S_z9k

the only clown I interested in is pic related, otherwise I hate them all

Literally leftist clowns

The meme dam has been breached and the flood will not be stopped!

Ahhh sheitt what's next Limp Bizkit?

OMG THIS WILL BE FUCKING AMAZING

LOADS OF CUNTS DON'T KNOW WHAT JUGGALOS ARE

THE BASIC BITCH LEFTISTS WILL SEE A BUNCH OF RETARD CLOWN WHITE TRASH AND DISASSOCIATE THEMSELVES FROM ANTI-TRUMPISM

SHILL FOR THIS

No one will come. Their followers can't afford hotel rooms. They only get people at their gathering because camping is cheap.

how is that even related. did you read anything? its not against trump. its against the FBI for labeling music and fans as a criminal gang.

Noooooooooo

I'm pretty sure trump didn't say he was gonna gas the tards so what are the juggalos marching for?

I actually like some of icps music

The funniest thing is this isn't even about Trump, it's them complaining that people consider them a gang. They've been planning this shit for over a year.

Magnets have to go back.

This. It was even a big meme for a moment not that any of you are old enough and have been lurking the chans long enough

looks like the typical mudshark.

This is just viral advertising for the new IT film. Ignore.

Why? Like I get why women and scientists are mad but who honestly thinks about jiggalos?

I couldn't ever figure out if these guys were smarter than average performers milking out their retarded fanbase by acting how they act, or if they were just dumb as hell and got lucky

Juggalos? No- they're cousin fucker methheads

Kek Trump is triggering all of the most undesirable degenerate elements of our society into committing felonies.

Twiztid won't be doing the march so I don't care

I know that they do not know how magnets work

>historic womens march

There's something kind of charming about this group of fuckups. If I'd grown up in rural white American poverty maybe I'd be a juggalo.

It's funny tho considering probably most of the ICP community would have pro-Trump leanings

Wow, another bunch of niggers marching on Washington. What else is new? Cops will stomp them a new asshole if they get out of line and literally no one will care.

The great Melinko HA HA HA HAHAHA

New Twiztid is solid senpai

I hope this gets way out of hand.
Juggalos VS riot police will be fucking awesome to watch.

>Be ICP
>Love trump.
>Want to help but know everyone hates Juggalos.
>Pretend to align with his enemies to discredit them.
>Fucking magnets.

Riddlebox was good too.

God, America really knows how to churn out cultural abominations.

Timelines?
Proof of retardation, if it wasn't already abundantly clear how retarded you cunts are.

this might have been almost semi-relevent 10+ years ago

I hate to break it to you guys but you're grossly underestimating Juggalos. They have military grade autism and love violence.

Had Hitler been an I.C.P fan he would have easily won WW2 and we would all be forced to dress like pic related.

They're not marching against Trump though, they're just pissed that the FBI thinks Juggalos are a gang.

>Juggalo gangs are known to ally with white supremacist groups

You clearly have no idea what a juggalo is

It's actually about the FBI's classification of Juggalos as being a gang, nothing about Trump.

Yes it was the first time that a herd of elephants of that size was seen migrating outside of sub-Saharan africas plains

>If I'd grown up in rural white American poverty maybe I'd be a juggalo.
Poor rural white American,
Juggalos are an especially fucked group of people, even by white trash standards

they are filthy people

>How can Trump ever hope to recover from this?

by removing ICP from the federal gang registry?

they aren't a gang, they are a posse

Rap music+female wiggers = Coalburners

youtube.com/watch?v=VQudnKo6O64

I like both 45 long colt and switchblades so I enjoy this tune.