Do people actually say "drumpf" unironically? Because if we"re all honest with ourselves, that's just a lame joke...

Do people actually say "drumpf" unironically? Because if we"re all honest with ourselves, that's just a lame joke. It's just not good. I love that Trump is president and everything he's done thus far, and I can take a joke about him, I get it, joke are suppose to be funny. But "drumpf" is just a lame joke. For real, come up with something better, I promise I will laugh, but I still support him.

I feel the same way OP, it's low energy, and not clever in the slightest

the ironic part about it is that the left doesnt use it as a joke, they use it as a legitimate diss which is comical in itself.

You're describing virtually every meme on this board, user.

Can we stop saying cuck too now that we've won? For fucks sake that shit needs to stop.

People saying Drumpf on Sup Forums are just trying to get (You)s. This is because saying the d word means guaranteed replies. If you haven't realized this by now you're retarded, sorry to break it to you.

But the shills were suppose to leave now I thought

Like ctr

Uncel Dolan Drumpf

wtf i hate rump now im a cruz missile desu

Nigga you are CTR now. Don't you see that?

>just a lame joke
I thought it was his actual name? Didn't he change it because even he thought it was a shit name to have?

I honestly don't get the joke. Is it because he's against immigration and a hundred years ago his family emigrated here from Germany assimilated?

>Do people actually say "drumpf" unironically?
No, "trump" sounds already insulting enough.

His grandfather changed it before he came to America.
But call any other celebrity by their original Jewish family name and the people who try to defend heritage shaming Trump flip their shit.

Cuck

What do people unironically named Drumpf feel about this?

> he change it

one of his ancestors for Christ's sake it wasn't him. Used to be a common practice to change or modify your family name when entering the US. That's where this whole "joke" fails because it was current year man's answer to a tweet by Trump about John Steward who changed his (((name))) himself not some relative a hundred years ago

cuck

t. Drumpf

but even his grandfather was born as Friedrich Trump. And as far a I can tell from the wikipedia article his grandfather is a descendant of Johannes Paul Trump (1727–1792). It's not like Drumpf is a common German surname anyway.

Ok, fine, he didn't change it himself, but it was the original family name. I don't see how it's a joke, or funny. I also don't see what's so bad about calling someone by their actual name either. Seems to me like trump cucks are just mad that not everybody adores him the way they do.

No Exceptions.

Frederick Trump (born Friedrich Trump; March 14, 1869 – May 27, 1918) was a German American businessman.

Drumpf is at least funny ironically because it sounds funny and makes liberals sound silly. The joke I don't like is calling Trump a cheeto. It's a fine insult, but it's not funny or clever at all, and it's pretty popular with normies and facebooks people.

That was pretty good

Fuck you, ya' fuckin' cuck. What should we say then? "Low test"? Cuck is here to stay, because we need to keep shaming actual cuckolds.

>Donald Trump? More like Donal DRUMPF!

Fuckin stan DARSH

I really don't get it, his family changed the name to avoid discrimination and now the left is dog-piling on his "funny" real name.

This election cycle made leftists look so fucking childish. They operate by the maxim that bullying is fine, once they have determined the objective moral truth of a situation (which they learned to do in university when their teacher had them read Edward Said and Michel Foucault). Or at least, that's what they argue to defend their tribal behavior. They need an out-group just as badly as anybody, so they've developed this bizarre 'anti-tribal' tribalism with its own very real codes and repressions that they're totally blind to.

You can always just call leftism what it really is--slave morality--but that could literally get you fired from work.

Liberals are terrible at propaganda and most jews are on the side of Trump

That's partly why they lost so badly

Drumpf DRUMPF DRUMPFY DRUUUUUUMPF DON DRUMPF DON DRUMPF DON DRUUUUUUUUUUUUMPF